Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

No. Way!

RAYS POV.

"Lauren... this is a joke right?" I spluttered.

She shook her head and Bob looked at the piece of paper in my hands, confused at first then his face split into a huge grin.

"Really?" he asked Lauren, she nodded and he hugged her tightly.

"I...I...I..." I stammered, looking at the piece of paper in my right hand.

It was a scan picture, the background black but there was something clearly visible in the middle of it. Two little blobs, shapeless little blobs, they looked nothing like babies. Two.

"Fuck. There is no fucking way that is possible," I muttered in disbelief, still staring intently at the scan picture.

"Ray, I'm having twins... it is possible," said Lauren with a small smile.

I looked back at the paper. The two blobs were my children? No way.

"Lauren they must have made a mistake. It can't be twins," I shook my head and handed the piece of paper back to her. She handed it to Bob who was still grinning as he looked at it.

"This is amazing!" cried Bob happily, getting up and coming to sit on my lap.

"Aren't you happy?" he asked me, confused.

"Y...yes I am," I said, forcing myself to smile as I looked at the picture in his hands.

Two. Twins. My twins. Our twins. Fucking hell this is so much to take in at once.

"So... I mean... they don't look like babies yet because its so early on. The nurse said she thinks they will be unidentical twins, because they are different sizes," said Lauren, pointing at the picture. One blob was definitely bigger then the other.

"I just.... wow," said Bob, taking my hand in his own.

"Yeah, wow," I said grinning. I was actually happy now, now that it had sunk in a little more.

"Do you hope for a girl or a boy?" asked Lauren, smiling too.

"I want a little baby girl," said Bob smiling.

"I don't really mind," I said, smiling widely too. I gave Bobs hand a squeeze and he squeezed back. How could one man make me so happy like this?

"No. I changed my mind. I want a boy!" said Bob and we all laughed.

"Hey we might get one of each! That would be awesome," I said, kissing Bobs neck from behind him.

"That would be pretty great. Damn I can't wait however many more months it will be! I want them now!" he said, frustrated, and I laughed.

"About..." I worked it out in my head quickly.

"About seven and a bit more months?" I said.

"They're due on roughly July 15th," said Lauren with a small smile.

"My birthday!!" I said excitedly.

"No way!" said Lauren, smiling. She seems a lot happier now then when she arrived here.

"Yeah, it is, damn what a great birthday present that would be," I said smiling to myself. Bob wriggled on my lap.

"Stop wriggling," I said, prodding him in the back.

"I don't wanna!" he said, wriggling again.

"Bob, stop it before I-"

"Sorry!" he said quickly, stopping his wriggling and smiling innocently at me.

"Yeah well... you better be," I said. He gave me a quick kiss and turned back to Lauren.

"Sorry about that," he said, she shook her head.

"It's alright, lets go and get Frankie and Gee and tell them!" she said, jumping up and bounding to get Gee and Frank from the kitchen.

"If you're going to sit there, you sit still got it?" I said and he turned his head around and smirked. He wriggled his ass around and I groaned.

"Please don't!" I whined.

"And why not? I can't get comfy!"

"Don't do that," I said then leaned into his ear to whisper the next part so nobody else would hear if they came into the room. "You'll give me a boner if you don't sit still."

"Alright, I'll be good. Twins!" He said excitedly, holding up the picture and looking at it again.

"I know! I hope we get a boy and a girl."

"Mmm me too, I hope they both look like you," he said, kissing me softly.

"Urgh no! Those poor kids! Especially if they get my hair," I said, twirling a strand of the 'fro between my fingers.

"I love your hair, I love you in general," he said, kissing me again. We kissed until there was a loud cough from the doorway. We both looked up to see Frank, Gee and Lauren stood there.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yeah, quit playing tonsil hockey and tell us already!" said Frankie, jumping up and down in excitement.

"I wasn't playing tonsil hockey! I was kissing my amazing sexy and loving fiancee," I grinned, wrapping my arms around Bobs chest from how we were now sat with him facing away from me but still on my lap.

"Awww, you guys are so sweet," said Gee, jumping onto the couch next to us.

"Haha!" cried Frankie, snatching the scan picture from Bobs hand and looking at it.

"I don't get it.... uh.... no.... well what the hell is.... oh my god no way! It's TWINS!" he cried, diving onto Bob and I and squishing us on top of Gee, all four of us now tangled up on the couch.

I was laying awkwardly on top of Gee, Bobs head was on my neck and Frank was laying flat on top of Bob, giggling like a lunatic.

"Frank calm down and get off me!" said Bob, shoving him off. Frank fell onto the floor and continued to giggle.

"Somebody is just a little hyper," said Gee, rolling his eyes.

"A little?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my head.

"No, OK, very hyper, can we watch a movie or something to try and calm him down?" Gee asked me quietly so that Frank, who was now clinging onto Bob's back as Bob ran around trying to get him to let go, didn't hear.

"Yeah sure. FRANK!" I yelled and he jumped, letting go of Bob and falling flat on his ass on the floor.

"Yes Ray?" he said, laughing a little as he picked himself up.

"Movie time," I said and we all tried to choose a movie we all wanted to watch.

Eventually we settled on 'Saw' and I switched it on and then returned to sit on the couch with Bob. Well, more like lay on the couch with Bob. Frank and Gee cuddled up on the other couch and Lauren sat in the armchair. I shut all the curtains in the room and turned the lights off, making it pretty dark in there. Perfect.

Less than half an hour into the movie I was already fully distracted from it. Bob was on top of me, our mouths working furiously against each other and his hands running up and down my sides. I flipped us over quickly so I was on top of him. My hands roamed under his shirt and I found one of his nipples and started to tug and pinch at it, he bit my lip to stop himself moaning out loud or into my mouth. Suddenly he flipped us back over so he was on top of me again and in control.

"Let's take this upstairs," he whispered in my ear and I felt all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"We can't, we have people over," I hissed and glanced at the others. Lauren had moved from the armchair and was cowering on the other couch with Frank and Gee. They were all half hiding their faces and I don't think they would have noticed if we disappeared for a while.

"Come on," he whispered, nibbling on my bottom lip, pulling it into his mouth and tugging on it.

"Alright," I smirked and we both jumped up and ran from the room, not noticing the funny looks we got from the others.

GERARD'S POV.

"They just left to have sex didn't they?" asked Lauren.

"Uh, it's Ray and Bob, what do you think?" I asked and Frankie giggled a little.

"Ew," said Lauren, screwing up her face in disgust.

"Hey you've slept with one of them!" I pointed out, nudging her in the side.

"Yeah but I was drunk and remember very little of it!" she said indignantly.

"Oooh was he any good?" asked Frank, a smirk on his face.

"I don't remember that much!" she said, slapping him playfully.

"I don't like this movie, it's too gory," said Frankie, getting up and turning off the TV.

"What should we do now?" I asked and the room fell into silence. A loud moan echoed from upstairs and we all looked up and then burst into laughter.

"They should really be quieter," said Lauren.

"Yeah, they should, we should go and interrupt them!" said Frank.

"No, let's not," I giggled.

"Let's... bitch about people we don't like!" said Frankie, plonking himself down on my lap and the bitching began...

Twenty five minutes later Ray and Bob re-appeared, both wet and wearing different clothes then they had been wearing before they went upstairs.

"Why are you wet?" asked Frank curiously as Ray sidled into the room.

"Shower," he said casually.

"You did it in the shower?"

"Maybe," he smirked, turning away. I caught Frankie's eye and we both smirked, remembering our first time together in the shower on the bus.

Bob entered the room, walking a little funny. I burst out laughing and everyone shot me weird looks.

"N-nothing," I spluttered, trying to contain my laughter.

And that was how we spent the rest of the night. Sat in Ray and Bob's living room, talking and laughing until eventually we all fell asleep on top of each other at an insanely early hour of the morning. Ray and Bob were both positively glowing, they were ecstatically happy, after everything they have faced things are finally going great for them and I could tell neither of them could wait for their kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = love :D And anybody who is a fan of Bob Bryar, check out my other story 'Forgotten'. Tell me if I should continue because once again I'm having doubts about it. Constructive criticism is HUGELY appreciated and it would mean so much for a few of you wonderful readers to check it out and tell me what you think? Thanks x.o.x.o