Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

The Wedding Night.

RAYS POV.

Bob pressed his lips to mine, his tongue snaking its way into my mouth to meet my own. Thankfully, the elevator was deserted but for us and we could do what we liked.

"Ray, I love you so much," said Bob, breaking the kiss for just a second to speak.

"I love you, even more," I said before resuming the kiss. His hands wandered downwards and settled on my lower back, my hands on the back of his neck.

It wasn't long before the kiss became a lot more lustful and my legs wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling him as close to me as was possible.

This day had been amazing, so much more then I had even dreamed of, it had been perfect. I couldn't see myself spending the rest of my life any other way then with Bob.

The elevator let out a 'ding' and we had arrived at our floor. The doors opened and Bob carried me out of the lift and down the hallway. I kissed his neck gently held onto him tightly so that I didn't fall.

"Ray, you're really heavy," he giggled as he stumbled a little.

"What you tryin' to say?" I said, pretending to be outraged.

"That you should walk from here, as much as I love you, you'll be getting nothing tonight if I hurt my back trying to carry you," I laughed and let go of him and dropped my feet to the floor and walked alongside him, hand in hand to our room.

We got to the door and Bob swiped the card key and the little light went green. He pulled me into the room and flicked on the light.

The room was absolutely amazing. Everything was dark red, the walls, the floor, the sheets on the biggest bed I have ever seen. It had about a million cushions on it too, all of them either red or cream. Our shoes were hastily lost and discarded near the door.

Bob pulled me close to him and our lips were less than an inch apart.

"You remember what we promised we were going to do to each other tonight?" he asked, a slight smirk playing on his lips.

I gulped and nodded.

"Well it's time we kept our promises," he breathed in my ear before nibbling round the shell, my knees went weak at his actions and I pushed him towards the bed.

He grabbed me round the waist and practically threw me onto the bed before him, jumping on top of me a second later and pinning me to the bed.

He pulled off my tie and jacket before getting to work unbuttoning my shirt. He slid it off my shoulders and started to place feather-light kisses on my collarbone.

"Bob, don't tease me." I gasped as he bit down on my skin, hard, and started to suck on the small wound he had created.

I tried to pull his head away but he kept it there and finished giving me a hickey. Eventually, he pulled away and looked at what he had done to me.

"You fucker! You made me bleed!" I gasped. He smirked.

"Ah well, you'll get over it," he gently kissed on the spot where he had broken my skin and then looked back up at me.

"You know, you're way overdressed," I smirked, he crawled up so his head was level with mine and I pulled off his jacket and undid his tie, throwing them both to the side.

Our lips were so close they were almost touching and we stared deeply into each others eyes until his eyes flicked down my lips for just a second. I closed the gap and kissed him, as we kissed I undid his shirt and pulled it off him.

Within seconds our pants and boxers had joined the rest of our clothing discarded on the floor and Bob and I were locked in the hottest kiss I have ever experienced in my whole life.

The kiss broke and both of us were panting slightly, Bob looked down into my eyes. I could see so much love in his eyes and it made me ecstatic that I had made him this happy.

"Ray, shit," he groaned as I grabbed his erection and started to tease him with my fingertips.

"Yes baby?" I purred.

"I don't have any... fuck... lube."

"So?"

"I d-don't want t-to hurt you," he gasped as I removed my hand and settled in on his thigh.

"I don't care."

"I care."

"Well I don't, please Bob."

"I'll be gentle."

He spat into his hand and rubbed it onto his length before lining up at my entrance and pushing in slowly. I was relieved to feel absolutely no pain whatsoever, only pleasure at having Bob back inside of me. A week is a long time and I was starting to forget what this amazing sensation felt like.

"Oh god," moaned Bob once he was all the way in. His eyes slipped shut and he stayed still for a moment until he wrenched his beautiful eyes open again and started to pull out, his every movement slow and careful so he didn't hurt me.

"You OK?" he asked as he started to push back in again.

"Better than OK, fuck, Bob go faster, please." He sped up slightly and brushed against my prostate. I bucked my hips up to meet his and moaned.

"Almost."

He completely missed on his next four thrusts and I looked up at him, glaring.

"W-what?"

"You know g-god d-damn well what! F-fuck you B-bob."

"S-sorry, c-can't, I'm t-too b-busy f-fucking you. Shit." He let out a moan and I bucked my hips to get him in deeper, desperate for him to hit my spot. I knew he wouldn't so I had to take matters into my own hands.

In one quick movement I had rolled us over so I was on top of him, I sat up and slowly sank down onto his erection, taking him back into me and both of us moaning at the sensation.

He grabbed my hips and I set up a fast pace, I knew neither of us would last long. Bob moved one of his hands from my hip and grabbed my rock hard member and started pumping me roughly.

"Shit. Oh god." I moaned as he slammed full force into my prostate.

"Ray, fucking hell, so close," panted Bob.

"Me t-too," I managed out and then moaned as he struck my prostate again.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me again, slamming into me over and over at such a pace it was almost painful. Our lips connected in one of the hottest, hardest most passionate kisses we had ever shared.

"I'm gonna... oh god RAY!" He cried, throwing his head back and moaning in ecstasy as he buried his length as far into me as possible and came. His release tipped me over the edge and I came all over my stomach, moaning Bob's name as I did so.

Using his last remaining strength, Bob pulled out and fell down onto the bed next to me, I pulled him close and we lay like that, panting, in each others arms. When all the aftershocks of my orgasm had subsided and my breathing and heart rate had returned to normal I buried my face in Bob's neck, kissing it gently.

He gently pushed my face away from his neck and with a smirk crawled down my body to clean off my stomach with his tongue. Once he was done he dropped down onto the bed next to me, taking me back into his arms. We lay there in silence, just loving every second of each others company.

He played with a bit of my hair for a moment and then I looked up at him, he looked deep in thought.

"What you thinking about?"

"You. How much I love you."

"Awww baby, but you're just saying that," I kissed his cheek and he pulled me in closer to him.

"Really, I'm not and you know it."

"I love you," I said softly, touching my lips to his lightly. He opened up and let my tongue into his mouth, I could taste myself mixed with him and it was so fucking hot. The kiss intensified and I could feel him getting hard against my thigh. I smirked into the kiss and placed my hand teasingly close to his newly-formed erection but not touching.

He used one of his hands to place my hand on his hard member but I moved it away again quickly. He groaned into the kiss.

"Don't be like this, come on baby," he whined. I re-attached myself to his lips and he took control, his tongue tasting every inch of my mouth. He moved from my lips down to my jaw and then on to my neck, kissing some placed and gently nibbling and biting on others. It was taking every ounce of my concentration to stop myself getting hard again, just to wind him up.

"Oh g-god no," I stammered as he reached my ear and started to play with it, tugging the soft flesh of my ear lobe into his hot, wet mouth and flicking his tongue over it. I moaned and got rock hard. When I say rock hard, I mean rock fucking hard.

He looked down and smirked at me, his eyes glinting mischievously. Damn I love this man way too much for my own good...

"Bob?"

"Yeah?"

"Didn't I make a promise to you too?"

"Yeah I think you did," one of his hands found its way to my chest and started to trace little circles on my skin with his fingertips.

"Well it's about time I kept it," I whispered in his ear and the rest of the night began...

FRANK'S POV.

I woke up at about three am, having had another dream about him. I had once again dreamed of him in a non-PG way and now had a fucking problem to take care of. I scrambled out of bed, mentally slapping myself for going to sleep in the first place. Once I reached the bathroom I closed the door and turned on the shower, on cold.

I pulled off my boxers and stepped under the icy flow. At once I shivered and my problem was gone, thankfully. I just could not bring myself to come over thoughts of him, this was his fucking wedding night, he was in a hotel somewhere with his new husband, getting laid... I shut off the water and climbed out of the shower cubicle.

Damn it Frank! You have Gerard... your so happy with Gee, so why in the fuck do I keep thinking about Bob in this way? I made up my mind about something then and there as I dried off and pulled my boxers back on.

In the morning, I'm telling Gerard, because this is the only way I can think of to make it stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, I'm still feeling no better. I will continue to update as regularly as possible, thank you for all the kind comments wishing me to get better soon, you guys really cheered me up!
Please comment, it would cheer me up some more XD *hint*.
x.x