Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Going Away.

RAY'S POV.

"Awww come on! Just tell me!"

"Nope," he smirked and I shot him a death glare and dropped his hand.

"Ray don't be mad, I just want it to be a surprise for you is all," he said sincerely.

"OK, I'm sorry," I took his hand again and smiled at him. We were sat in the back of a car, on the way back home to get changed and pick up our stuff before heading to the airport for our flight to... wherever we were going...

"Please tell me?"

"No. I can't! It'll spoil the surprise!"

"But... but... I don't care about if it's a surprise, I just wanna know where we're going!"

"You'll find out soon enough won't you!"

"Fucker," I growled and just looked out the window, ignoring him for the rest of the short trip until we pulled up outside the house.

"Ray! Don't ignore me! For God's sake Ray, I just wanted to surprise you," he said, he sounded pretty desperate to get me to talk to him again, I smirked to myself before looking back at him.

"Fine. I wont ignore you. But I still don't like this, flying to some random place and not having a clue where it is I'm going," I said as I unlocked the door and let us both into the house.

"Where we're going is amazing, just don't worry about it, you can trust me right?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"'Course I can," I kissed his lips softly, my hand pushing his hair back and my other hand on his back just above his ass.

"As much as I would love to just stand here and kiss all day, we need to get our stuff and get changed or we might miss our flight," he said, breaking the kiss. I nodded and we walked hand in hand upstairs to get our suitcases that we had packed before. Well, Bob had packed most of it, I hadn't been allowed back into the room after Gerard caught us about to break the 'pre-wedding sex ban'.

We quickly changed out of our suits from yesterday, we hadn't taken any spare clothes with us to the hotel, and into just random jeans and T-shirts to be comfortable on the plane.

"Hey grab one of these, they're kinda heavy." Bob struggled to try and lift both suitcases so I quickly took one from him, asking myself why I hadn't grabbed one in the first place. It wasn't that heavy at all, things started to pop into my mind but I shrugged it off and dragged the case downstairs.

"My Mom said she will feed Skittle for us," said Bob, setting down the case he was carrying and scooping up the cat.

"I'll miss you," he said sadly, petting him affectionately.

"We're only gone for a week!" I laughed, petting the cat too.

"Yeah but then tour and stuff, and I don't know when we'll next be back here."

"Awwww," I said sarcastically, watching Bob stare intently at the cat held in his arms.

"Yeah, poor little guy, being left here all alone, having to put up with my Mom..."

"Hey! Be nice!" I scolded jokingly and he laughed, giving Skittle one last scratch behind the ears before setting him down and brushing the cat hair off his black t-shirt.

"Hey come on! You we're rushing me!"

"I know, I just like winding you up," he said and laughed as I grabbed him by his hand and dragged him outside to where the same car was waiting for us to take us to the airport.

The driver got out and put the suitcases in the back whilst we settled in the back seat, Bob leaning against me and our hands laced together across his chest.

"You OK?" I asked him a few minutes later, kissing his forehead softly. It was very hot against my lips.

"Fine," he mumbled, squeezing my hand reassuringly.

"I don't want you to get sick again."

"I'm fine baby, don't get worried about me."

"Did you get the results back from your check up?"

"Nope. They should come in the mail while we're away, I'll see them when we get home."

"Hmmm OK."

"Ray, please stop worrying, we wont be able to have fun this week if you're worrying about me the whole time!" he said, turning around so he was facing me, our faces very close.

"I promise I'll stop worrying, I just love you and I'm scared is all."

"Awww, don't worry, I'm sure I'm fine." I inched forward and trapped his lips in a slow, gentle kiss which we quickly both became lost in. It was like my whole body was tingling, the strongest feeling's of love I have ever felt were surging through me.

"Wow," I whispered as the kiss broke.

"Wow," echoed Bob, reattaching our lips once again. We made out the whole way to the airport and I had no problem with that, until Bob put his hand on my thigh and started moving it slowly up and down.

"Bob, stop," I asked, hardly breaking the kiss.

"But, I don't want to," he growled, pulling one of my hands over to feel how hard he was through his jeans. He is so sexy when he's dominant like this but come on, in the back of a car on the way to the airport?

"Please, just wait," I said, removing my hand and glancing at the driver. His eyes were flicking to the rear-view mirror a lot more than was natural.

"But, I don't want to," he said again, moving his lips to my neck and then up to my ear.

"P-please don't," I whispered as he started to bite on my ear lobe.

"Bob!" I hissed and he pulled away, looking at me.

"What?"

"Just wait! We're almost at the airport, just wait and then after the flight, we can do... whatever you want?" I suggested.

"Whatever I want?"

"Anything baby."

"Anything?"

"Anything at all, so long as you stop trying to get me hard now," I whispered in his ear so that the driver wouldn't overhear us.

"OK. Deal," he smirked and sat back. Part of my mind began to mentally undress Bob and wonder what we would get up to later on but I tried to snap myself out of it, with not much luck.

I didn't even notice us pulling up outside the airport, I only realized when Bob took his hand away from mine and I noticed my hand was cold. I looked up at the object of my fantasies, it really didn't help my very obvious trouser problem.

"Now, you can't blame that on me. I did nothing," he laughed. Thankfully the driver wasn't in the car, he was getting our cases out of the back so he hadn't heard what Bob had said.

"I know."

"What was going through your mind?"

"You. I was mentally undressing you and then imagining all the things you were planning on doing tonight."

"Mmmm. Well, how about I take care of it for you?" Before I could say anything Bob was sat practically on top of me, his hot breath tickling my ear. I started to actually worry about what he would do in a public place, how far he would go.

"Imagine this," he started before pausing for a moment.

"MIKEY IN A THONG!"

"EEWWW!" I cried, jumping out of my seat and knocking him backwards back into his own seat. He laughed as I tried to shake the image from my mind. Thankfully, it had gotten rid of my problem, but now I had some horrible images in my head.

"I've been scarred for life," I said dramatically.

"But on the plus side, at least you don't have to walk through an airport with a boner," he laughed.

"Shut up." We both got out of the car and got our cases from the driver who wished us a pleasant trip. As we started to walk away and into the terminal building I went to say to Bob that neither of us had paid the driver. As if reading my mind...

"It's paid for. Everything is," said Bob with a smile, grabbing my hand as we walked into the check in area.

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope. I love you, money is no object."

"I...I..." I was totally speechless. Knowing Bob wherever we were going would be absolutely incredible, I overheard him and Gerard talking and I knew Bob was looking for somewhere amazing.

"We better check in," he said with a small laugh as I was still stunned. We walked over to a desk with a very small queue, only about eight people in front of us and very soon we were handing over our cases.

Bob wouldn't let me see where we were going, he hid everything the whole time whilst smirking at me. I decided it would probably be best to just let it be, I would find out soon enough, I would let him think it was getting to me, when really it's not bothering me all that much.

"So... we gotta go through security and then we got like... another hour or so before the flight," said Bob as we walked through the departures area hand in hand. I felt uneasy. This place was probably crawling with fans and if one of them saw us, we would be totally public with our relationship.

"Something wrong?" he asked, looking at me carefully.

"No, nothing, I'm great."

"You sure?"

"It's just... there's probably fans here, what are we gonna say?"

"That we just got married and we're going on our honeymoon..." he said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"What if they hate us? Or the band?"

"That's their problem. Ray you aren't like... ashamed or anything are you?"

"No! Of course I'm not I just..."

"OH MY GOD! IT'S RAY TORO AND BOB BRYAR!" squealed a girl nearby, I visibly flinched and dropped Bob's hand quickly.

"Ray?"

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry, really, I am. I love you," I said as the girl approached us.

"Can I have your autographs?" she asked eagerly.

"Sure kid," I said as kindly as I could manage. By the time we had signed everything she had pushed at us, more kids had turned up, and then even more.

"Bob! Your ring! Who's the lucky girl then?" asked one fan as Bob unintentionally showed the new wedding band on his left hand. We both looked at each other and I took a deep breath.

"Me, actually," I said as boldly as I could, Bob smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, we got married yesterday," I said, a lot more confidently than I felt, holding up my left hand so she could see my matching ring.

"Prove it," said one kid, his hair cut like Frank's was during the 'Helena' video shoot.

"Fine." Bob pulled me into a passionate kiss, I felt a little awkward but kissed him back none the less.

"Believe us now?" he asked once we had broken apart.

"Congratulations guys!" squealed one of the fans, pulling us both into a bone-crushing hug.

"Sorry..." she said, hastily letting us go. We just laughed and signed everything they all wanted signed and then they left us alone.

"See, we have awesome fans, none of them hated us or anything, homophobia is gay and they all know it, remember Frank's shirt?"

"Oh yeah! That was an awesome shirt," I agreed, sitting down with Bob and resting my head on his shoulder.

"So... where are we going?" I asked with a slight smirk as I looked up at him.

"I'm not telling you!"

***

Despite my fear of flying I had to admit, this flight was pretty awesome. We were on a plane with no business class, it was all first class and the plane was very small, with very few people on it. I glanced out the window again to see ocean beneath us now.

"How much longer is it?" I asked, trying to guess where we were going.

"Not too long baby, just wait." We had been in the air for around three hours.

"Bob?" He looked up at me.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, more then anything. I can't wait until you see where we're going, I know you'll really like it."
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, here's the deal. I'm still ill, I'm tired all the time, I get headaches from looking at the computer screen and I still try and write this for you guys. Please comment, if I don't get 10, the story stops until I get better and I have no guarantee of when that will be.

Comments and Subscriptions = Love!

Please note: Ray and Bob are going somewhere fictional because I didn't want to write an account of a real place when I haven't been anywhere good enough to write about. Just bear that in mind when the next chapter comes out.