Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

Honeymoon - part two.

BOBS POV.

The house was better then even I had anticipated, and I had seen pictures of it! It was just perfect, everything about it was perfect. Ray was probably the happiest I had ever seen him, he had this constant smile on his face and I was feeling the same way.

The afternoon had been really hot so we had just sat outside in the shade, I went in the pool for a little while and was trying to convince Ray to get in too.

"Come on baby!"

"No! I might drown!"

"It's six foot deep. You're six foot tall! You could probably touch the bottom!"

"I still don't wanna."

"It's nice and cool in here," it must have been at least 35 degrees centigrade in the shade and the pool was so refreshingly cool.

"Urgh. Fine," he said, walking into the house and appearing a few moments later in a pair of black knee-length swim trunks and nothing else.

"Jump!" I laughed as he tentatively dipped one foot in the water.

"Don't push it Bob, It's freezing in there!"

I swam over to the side where he was stood and looked up at him.

"It's not cold, come on in, see for yourself," I grabbed his leg and pulled him as hard as I could. With a cry he fell right into the pool, pushing me under the water as he fell.

"Not nice," I said, spitting out a mouthful of water I had unintentionally taken in and pushing my wet hair out of my face.

"Well, it wasn't nice of you to pull me into a freezing cold pool now was it?"

"It is not cold! It just seems like it because it's so hot out of the water."

"I'm coooooold," he whined. I smirked.

"How about I help warm you up?" I said suggestively and he smirked.

"Well, I don't know about that, I'm so cold right now, it would take a lot to warm me up." My smirk grew and I pinned him to the side of the pool, one hand running up and down his thigh under his swim trunks.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, pulling me into a scorchingly hot kiss. I moaned softly against his lips as our tongues met, each trying to gain possession of the others mouth. Ray took control of the kiss, his hands tangling in my wet hair and my hands groping his ass.

We broke apart from the kiss, both panting, after the need for proper oxygen became too great. I moved my head to the side a little and started to kiss Ray's neck, biting some places and sucking others. His breathing sped up as I found that one place on his neck that was particularly sensitive to my touch.

I bit down and he moaned, his nails digging into my back. I had never told Ray this, but I loved the pain, I got off on it. It was a secret that I kept only to myself, I hadn't even told him yet, but I planned on telling him.

It was my turn to moan as Ray started to nibble on my ear. He stopped and pulled away, smirking at me.

"So baby, how about we take this inside?" he suggested.

"Good idea," I said and we both scrambled out of the pool, still dripping wet we ran towards the house. I caught up to Ray as he went to walk in through the back doors and slapped his ass, he giggled and ran upstairs, wet bare feet slapping on the tiles.

I followed him and when I reached the bedroom door, he shut it in my face.

"Ray! You bitch! Finish what you started!" I whined, knocking on the door and trying to open it but he was holding the door handle from the inside, stopping me getting into the room.

"Come on!" I started to shiver a little, it was very cool inside the house and I was still dripping wet from being in the pool and not drying off when I got out.

Ray opened the door and I literally jumped on him, crashing my lips to his in such an intense kiss that it almost bruised our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stumbled backwards, now supporting my weight as well as his own. We landed on the bed, still locked in the kiss, both of us still dripping wet, me straddling him and his hands running up and down my chest as we kissed hungrily.

"We'd better - dry off or - the bed will be - soaked," I said in between kisses.

"Urgh fine," he said and I scrambled off him and picked up a fluffy white towel from the rack in the bathroom. He sat up and I dried his chest, arms and back before drying off any parts of his legs that weren't covered up by swimming trunks. I slid my hand up his shorts and ran it lightly over his inner thigh, he grabbed my hand and pulled it out of his shorts, snatching the towel from me and hitting me with it.

"Don't touch," he warned. I loved him being dominant and smirked a little.

"I think somebody likes being smacked," he laughed, hitting me with the towel again.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I whispered into his ear before crashing our lips together again. He took total control, pinning me down to the bed and kissing me roughly. I kissed back with an equal amount of lust and longing, one hand fisted in his hair, the other tugging and pinching on one of his nipples.

"Fuck. Stop it," he breathed, pushing my hand away.

"No," I said, going back to what I was doing and starting to kiss his neck.

"Bob don't do that I-" he moaned loudly as I bit down on his ear and carried on pinching his nipple. He pushed his hips down hard into mine, both of us moaning as our erections pressed together, causing pleasurable friction.

I was still dripping wet from being in the pool but neither of us cared anymore.

RAY'S POV.

Strangely, I was feeling very dominant today. I pulled off Bob's shorts and then my own, kissing him hard and pressing my body up against his. I loved the feeling of his bare skin against mine. I bit down on his lip ring and he moaned, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling on it.

"Ray, please," he gasped into the kiss. I smirked, I loved teasing him like this, making him beg me.

I planted feather-light kisses down his jaw line and then down his neck to his collar bone, glancing up at him I saw his eyes were closed. I continued to kiss my way down his body, pausing at his belly button to flick my tongue in and out of it a few times, making him moan my name.

I climbed off the bed and quickly opened one of our suitcases which we hadn't bothered to unpack yet, searching for the lube. I found it near the top of the first case and knew Bob must have been planning for this when he packed.

I slicked up two of my fingers and climbed back on top of him, taking him all the way into my mouth and pressing one finger into him at once. He arched his back and gasped loudly, his hands gripping the bedsheets so tightly his knuckles had turned white. I sucked hard and thrust my finger in and out of him quickly, making him writhe and moan. I knew if I kept this up he wouldn't be able to hold on for very long. I added my seconds finger, making him cry out as I brushed against his prostate. I hit it dead on and he cried out.

"Ray, shit, so -fuck- close," I watched him as he drew nearer to his release, loving that I was the one causing him so much pleasure. I had no intention of finishing this, I'm just getting started.

"I'm gonna c-come," he panted and I stopped at once, pulling off and removing my fingers. I decided to give him a few moments to let his body calm. I waited until he stopped panting and had completely relaxed, his eyes were closed and I lubed up my length, slamming into him in one movement, making his eyes snap open and his fingernails dig into my back.

I pulled out and slammed back into Bob's tight warmth, moaning and throwing my head back. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I set up a fast pace, roughly plowing into him as hard as I could, my nails scratching him and his scratching me.

He leaned his head up and started to bite my neck, drawing yet more moans from me. This wasn't usual for us, this was much rougher, more animal, but it was a nice change and felt fucking amazing mixing pleasure with a little pain.

Bob moved his lips from my neck to my own lips and started a passionate kiss, our mouths working furiously against each other, hands all over each others bodies as I kept up my furious pace. I grabbed Bob's erection and started pumping him in time to my thrusts, he broke the kiss and gasped, arching his back off the bed and then moaning my name loudly.

"Oh god... so c-close," he groaned. I couldn't reply, all I could do was bury my length as far into Bob as possible and let out an ear-splitting moan as I came. A moment later I heard Bob moan my name loudly as he hit his release, I collapsed onto him, gasping for breath.

A good ten minutes later I had enough energy to move and I pulled out of him and rolled so I was laying next to him. He started kissing my neck softly and running his hand up and down my stomach.

I smiled and just enjoyed the moment, it was going to be a hell of a week.

GERARD'S POV.

"But it's not fair!" I whined as we helped carrying all the stuff into the venue for tonight's show.

"What's not fair baby?" asked Frank, walking alongside me with his guitar clutched in his arms protectively.

"Ray and Bob are somewhere nice and warm and sunny, getting laid, and we're here, having to drag stuff into a venue!"

"Awww baby, try not to think about it."

"But... but... but... I want to be somewhere nice and sunny, with my honey," I said, smirking at my stupid rhyme.

"Gee baby, just forget about it, enjoy the show tonight as best you can."

"Don't you wish we were somewhere nice?" I asked as we dumped the load of stuff and then went back for the next lot.

"Gee, being here with you is all I need to be happy," he said with a sweet smile. I felt my heart glow and I kissed him softly.

"Love you."

"Love you too Gee."

"GUYS COME ON!" Screamed Lauren, making us jolt apart.

"Sorry!" I said quickly, both of us hurrying to get more stuff.

"I tell you what," said Frank in a low voice. "The sooner she has those kids the better," he continued and I nodded in agreement. Lauren was just a little hormonal today and we were struggling with keeping her happy, at the slightest thing she would flip out.

"Who moved my drumsticks?" came Lauren's voice. Oh no, here we go again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody! I'm feeling lots better now =) Don't you worry, theres plenty more honeymoon to come, provided I get lots of lovely comments!