Sequel: Finding Gerard
Status: Complete

Trust Me

When You're Gone...

GERARD'S POV.
*A week later*


"For fuck's sake Frank! Just tell him!"

"No! I can't!"

"TELL HIM ALREADY!"

"NO! FUCK YOU GERARD!"

This was what was happening. We were constantly shouting at each other over the whole Bob issue. Frank still hadn't decided to tell Bob about his dreams yet, and I was pissed off about it.

If he just tells him, maybe sleeps with him and gets it out of his system, then it will all be over and done with. But no, he just wont tell him.

"If you don't tell him soon then I will," I said angrily, storming out of the lounge and into the studio room at the very back of the bus.

As if things with Bob weren't enough right now. I couldn't help but feel so jealous that Frank thought of him in that way, I mean, how can we ever get married if he keeps thinking of another guy all the time?

He needs to get this out of his system.

Smirking slightly to myself I concocted a plan, Frank would get what he wanted, but he wouldn't know it was coming.

RAY'S POV.

"Aww come on!"

"I said no, alright?"

"But please?" I whimpered, running my hands up his shirt.

"No."

"Bob, please?"

"Look said no, if you keep bugging me I'll go and sleep in the other bunk."

"But... but..."

"Urgh! What the fuck is your problem!" he cried, jumping out of the bunk and walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Side effect. Don't yell back, it will make him more mad.

So Bob's medication had been giving him the occasional mood swing. When he lashed out it was always at me, I just knew not to say anything back and keep him happy. This isn't his fault and I still love him.

I sighed, knowing he was serious and wouldn't be coming back, I rolled over and tried to drift off to sleep. The bunk felt so empty without Bob by my side.

***

"Ray?"

I blinked sleepily, it was clearly now morning and I felt like shit, like I had the cold from hell coming on.

"Mmm?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't know what happened I just-"

"Bob forget it, I understand, it's not your fault."

"But I feel bad," he said and I held him closer to me.

"Don't feel bad. It's really not your fault. I don't mind anyway, I still love you even if you are yelling at me," I said with a weak smile.

"Aww. Well I'll try not to yell at you again, I just get angry for no reason. I'm sorry."

"It's OK."

"So Gee talked to me about something last night," he said, I could feel him smirking against my neck.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Something involving Frank, and us, and that hotel we're staying in tomorrow night."

My mind started to race, as well as my heart. Could he be serious?

"Are you kidding?"

"No. Look, Gee talked to me, and it turns out Frank has been thinking about me in a not so PG way, don't be mad!" he added hastily as I tensed up, ready to beat the shit out of Frank.

"And yeah, Gee was thinking that maybe the four of us could... I don't know... try and get it out of Frank's system."

I looked down into his eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah... I mean... what happened to a while ago when you suggested something like this to me?"

"Well that kind of went out the window when you said no, but whatever, I'm up for it I guess... so long as it doesn't make things awkward with the band."

"Nah it wont, I hope not anyway," he said and then he flinched and raised one hand to his head.

"Hurting?"

"Yeah, It's like... I can't describe it, but it hurts sometimes. I really don't like this Ray, I'm scared something will go wrong and I wont be able to be with you anymore."

"I'm sure nothing will go wrong, and, I'll always be with you, right here," I said, touching his chest right over his heart. To my surprise he flinched slightly.

"What?"

"I... I need to show you this... I was going to give it another few days cause it's still kind of sore, but I'm sick of having to keep my shirt on all the time," he said, untangling himself from my arms and climbing out of the bunk. He pulled his shirt off and got back into the bunk.

"Bob," I whispered, tears instantly coming to my eyes. It was beautiful, so simple, yet so perfect.

It was my name, right over his heart, right where I would always be. I kissed the tender skin very lightly, looking up at his face, he was smiling. I love his smile. It's something I'll miss about him when he's gone...

"I love you," was all I managed to say before my tears began to fall....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while! I hadn't forgotten about you guys, honest! Please comment, I'm trying to reach 800 remember? :D xx