The Story of a Girl...in a Band

Chapter 2

"Dudes we did it!" I said, high fiving my friends before they had to leave. Alex stayed.

"Mind if I stay?"

"No, I don't mind at all. Are those plans for Starbucks cancelled?"

"We might have a show to play, my little singer girl," He said, pushing some of the neon colored red hair out of my face.

I about melted when he called me that. I wouldn't show that, but I really thought it was cute. He smiled down at me.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick," he said, walking up to the bathroom.

I went to my room and put on a 'I'm on a boat' shirt and a pair of plaid pants. I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I started to text Nick, Jonathan, and Zack. They all might not text back because they were driving, at least I hoped so. Alex came into the lounge room and smiled.

"So, my little singer girl, are you excited?" He asked, jumping onto the couch.

"Yep, wanna go pack?"

"Sure!" He said running to the stairs, me following.

After we packed we fell asleep.

The next day we all met up at my house. I took a shower, as did Alex and applied make up and put on dark skinny jeans and a shirt, along with ballet flats.

By the time Alex and I were done and carrying our bags and instruments down the stairs the bus and our sound tech was waiting for us. He started to carry our stuff and load it on the bus. We'd have the bus to our self.

I was the first to climb up the bus stairs, then Alex, then Jonathan, then Zack, then, lastly, Nick. I took my bag into the bunk area and placed it on a top bunk, Alex on the bunk across from me, Jonathan below me, Nick below Alex, and Zack below Jonathan.
We had one extra bunk that we decided to shove our bags on that bunk.

Alex came behind me and pulled me from my bunk.

"Did you bring movies?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Paul Blart?"

"Yes, why!" I asked laughing.

"We're gonna watch it. Get it," he said, smiling.

"Okay," I said smiling back up at him. He went to the back lounge room and I bent down to the bottom bunk and reached for my bag and grabbed the movie out of the bag.

ALEX'S POV

I was in awe that our band got from the garage to small gigs at clubs to being on the same label as Paramore and associated with Fall Out Boy. I watched Kylie get the dvd. I couldn't help but stare. No matter how much of a pervert I felt, I still stared.

I really like her, more than I could ever explain.

KYLIE'S POV

I got the dvd and walked into the back lounge and threw it at Jonathan.

"Put it in," I said, walking over to my spot inbetween Alex and Zack.

"Ugh," Jonathan said, getting up and putting the movie in.

About 20 minutes into the movie the bus stopped and our driver came back and told us that a band was getting on and he was driving both of the bands to the venue, then they'd get on their bus.

I nodded and we continued watching. The driver drove a little bit longer then stopped. I looked up to the doorway after a soft cough came from someones throat. It was...
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER! :)