The Story of a Girl...in a Band

Kylie Foster is the singer of the band Three Days Until Midnight. Her and her friends Alex, Nick, Jonathan, and Zack recently were signed to Fueled By Ramen/DecayDance records. They instantly begin their first tour, Warped Tour to be exact. With Kylie and her neon red hair, they are constantly compared to Paramore, which are one of their main influences. Kylie loves Hayley Williams' and Cassadee Pope's styles, so she is constantly compared to their wardrobes, but she doesn't care.

Will love start brewing as the tour goes on?

--------

By the way, on the subject of the new rules, I'm not allowed to post pictures, but I have been told I can have a banner (if this is not true, please correct me). If someone would send me a message, I will send you the pictures and you can get to work. I have also been told (also, if I'm wrong, correct me) that there will be a 'Character's' feature for the stories. Will they be visible by readers? If so, why can't we post the pictures? I'm just confused, and if you want to know what they look like (I really stink at describing) I have the pictures, and I can solve the problem.

Thank you for sticking with me :)

-B
  1. Chapter 1
    With broken hearts and fufilled dreams, I'll lead you to believe the cameras many flaws.
  2. Chapter 2
    Overdramatic whispers and your best friends will fade to nothing but silence and faint ghosts.
  3. Chapter 3
    No feeling is like anything else we've experienced before, the feeling of love. The feeling we all need.
  4. Chapter 4
    Broken lies and faded smiles, your voice is like a broken record, screeching your goodbyes.
  5. Chapter 5
    Wasting away to nothing but a thin sheet of paper with no writing.
  6. Chapter 6
    Whispered lies and shouted goodbyes from your pathetic smirks.
  7. Chapter 7
    Some things are just meant to be, like you and me.
  8. Chapter 8
    Feeling a sense of desire with a side of selflessness.
  9. Chapter 9
    To anwser your question, I disapprove, to anwser truthfully I'll have to agree.
  10. Chapter 10
    Following your steps in your old straight jacket, it's slightly overused but we'll get used to it.
  11. Chapter 11
    I need a resolution...
  12. Chapter 12
    The time I spent with nothing but my memories, my memories of you and me...what wasn't meant to be.
  13. Chapter 13
    "But only because you need to get your aura together, Brah. We need our musical fusion to be awesome, Brah."