Status: Completed

Good Girl Wants A Bad Boy

Beach and Blood

I was in total shock at what Adam had just said, but I was too busy looking at who the gun was pointing at, a boy who I could tell looked younger than the rest of us, maybe 15?
"KENNY WHAT THE HELL MAN..WHY AREN'T YOU GONE?!" I looked over at Adam as he shouted it at the boy.
"Uh, I didn't want to leave, I'm not a coward, and plus my best friend died in my place, and I don't find it fair, if I just leave without a single scratch." he sounded so tough.
"Oh you can leave with a scratch alright, a scratch right through your pretty lil head," Aj, was threatening the poor kid.
"NO!" I shouted, where the hell did that come from? I made my face look though again.
"No? So you want to die in his place?" the tip of the gun moved to where I was standing.
"No I do not, but you really shouldn't go around killing people, it's just wrong," I began to walk towards him, I just had to distract him, so they could get out of here, I walked in my best seductive way I could.
Aj wasn't expecting me to do something like this, good.
"Um, your boyfriend is right there," he motioned his head over to Adam...all I did was wrap my arms around his neck slowly.
"What boyfriend?" I asked seductivley, I hated when I had to act like this, I'm a virgin not a slut. But I smiled and continued on.
He just smiled uneasily and KISSED ME!! and I let him, knowing that it was working, I went farther, I entwined my fingers into his hair, and continued kissing him slowly, I could feel his friend poking me, so I just continued..I then wrapped my left leg around his, and with my other one taking it up slowly and then bringing it back down even slower, he was liking it very much.."it" was poking me big time now.
Then he whispered something in my ear,"Slut," then he PUNCHED me! Right in the stomach..and pushed me to the ground hard.
"SON OF A BITCH!" Adam shouted, I looked over as Aj fell backwards, but the one thing we weren't expecting, was Aj pulled the gun back out..and...
*BANG*
The kid Kenny fell, and I heard it, my stomach started to twist and turn..discusting.
I looked over at Adam, who looked like he was about to bawl, and ran over to his side, and asked the first thing I could,"Adam, are you okay?"
"NO! I'M NOT FUCKIN OK, PRINCESS, GOT IT? AND I WANT YOU TO BACK THE FUCK OFF! JUST GO DIG A HOLE AND FUCKIN DIE IN IT OKAY? MY BEST FRIEND IS DEAD AND MY LITTLE BROTHER FIGURE IS NOW GONE TOO..WOULD YOU BE OKAY?! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SO JUST GO AND DIE ALREADY!" I actually thought I liked this guy, he just totaly told me to go and die, maybe I will.
The room got quiet, and I started to whimper, no one had ever blown up at me like that before, and now it had just happened, the tears were falling down my cheeks,"Fine, I hope you burn," I whispered in a very pissed tone, I hope he did, I got up to leave, and I almost made it through the door, but..Aaron.
"Hey hoe, you aint goin no where, you owe me big," he grabbed me by my waist so hard that the bracelet around his wrist caught on my shirt and ripped it!
"I owe you nothing douche," I thought that would get him to let go.wrong, he then kissed me so hard that I could feel the thin line of blood go down my chin.
It tasted revolting.
At this point I was just going to give up.
"You are goin to the bonfire with me tonight," Aaron declaired I didn't oppose.
"Look Aaron, let's get goin before the cops show," Aj and Aaron walked out, with me drapped over his arm like a limp rag doll.
<3
7:30pm
We were at my house, Aaron and Aj told me to run inside and change quickly before the party, and to make myself look as "hot" as I could, because I was going to the party with them.
Tears were coming silently as I pulled on a new cami, and shorts.
As soon as I pulled on my outfit I checked it over.
A teal cami, with a single diamond stud on the bottom left side.
Mini shorts, and a black hoodie jacket, I pulled the jacket on and only partially zipped it up, hoping that was slutty enough for the morons I was going with.
<3
7:40pm
I ran to the bathroom and added white eyeshadow with glitter in it, black eyeliner heavy, and brushed through my hair, ruffeling it a bit to add volume.
A quick last check over and I was ready to leave.
<3
7:45pm
I grabbed my phone and ran out the front door, again, UGH.
Aaron looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat.
"Nice, slut outfit," he commented as I slid into the back seat of Aj's black mustang.
"Thanks, are you gonna go change or are you going as a clown?" he didn't like that, he turned around and SMACKED me hard.
My cheek was throbbing, but I didn't let pain show, I had to be tough.
"No, and so sorry to hurt you bitch face, I just thought I should show you who is in command here, and now you know that it isn't you," he turned back around and changed his shirt into a purple t-shirt with black splotches all over it, and then he pulled off his skinnies and pulled on light blue jeans. He now looked as though he didn't just see someone get killed.
Aj looked perfectly fine, he must've changed earlier, while I was in my house.
*Bzzzz*
Kristy
Chick..where is u??
the party starts in 10!!!
GET UR ASS HERE NOW!!!

Response-
OK jeez..im comin with aaron and aj
so i might be late ;)

Kristy-
o lala ;D
well don't let me keep u...
cya soon

Response-
kk..bye ;D

'If only she knew the truth' I sighed and placed my phone back in my pocket.
*Heartless-Kanye West*
Aaron and Aj sang like total idiots and I just rolled my eyes, crossed my arms across my chest and just stared forward.
<3
8:10pm
We arrived.
I jumped out of the car and ran over to Kristy, who had arms wide open.
"OH MY GOD! THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!" I squealed hugging my best friend.
"IT IS GONNA BE! And look at chu, with Aaron," she winked and giggled.
She grabbed my hand as we walked back over to the two killers.
"Hello Kristy," Aj winked at her and then took her hand from mine, and walked off with her.
"So I guess that just leaves us," Aaron winked and kissed me, I had to atleast act like I enjoyed his tastey lips. EW!
"Yah," I took a breath as he pulled away.
<3
We all just stood around talking, Kirsty and Aj were making out big time, ew, poor girl doesn't know she is tonguing a killer.
8:30pm
I looked around as I heard a door shut, then I saw him, Adam was walking towards me, so I shot the dirtiest look I could, he just smiled, and continued to walk over..
Then....Tasha the prepiest cheerleader, in our whole school, wraps her skankny arms around him!
But the look on Adam's face was priceless, but that bitch does not know what is coming for her this time.
I walked away from Aaron and the rest of the group, and walked towards the drunk ass whore and the hottie she was draped around.
I tapped her shoulder and she turned around...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so kinda short..but hey it is another cliffhanger >:)
comment :)
<3nikki
Aaron
Aj