Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

6:00

Violet and Matthew were sitting in the Washington Capital home ice a little bit afraid of what would happen if the Penguins won. It was a lose-lose situation. If the Pens won the Caps fans would be angry and take it out on them, if the Pens lost the Caps fans would rub it in their faces.

Violet and Matthew ended up safe when the Penguins won. They did, however, sprint toward the locker room in hopes that no one would see them and turn their "safe win" into an unpleasent one. They set foot in the locker room and immedietly Violet was encircled in a hug by Sidney. Violet made a face as Sidney squeezed as if to ask what the hell is going on here?.

"Thank you," he pulled away and then joined the rest of his team. Violet and Matthew exchanged confused glances. This was rather disconcerting. But they didn't know the only reason Geno had scored three goals was because of Violet. And wanting to impress Violet. And make Violet happy and pleased with him. So that she might say yes when he asked her to be his girl friend.

"Marc-Andre! Amazing saves tonight, man! They couldn't have done it without you!" Violet waved her hand in the general direction of the team and went to go talk to the goalie. Matthew stuffed his hands in his pockets and rocked on his heels.

"So..." He looked at all the Penguins who stared back at him. "How many teeth has Alexander Ovechkin lost?" When he got a definitive answer Matthew posed another question. "Why doesn't he close the gap in his front teeth? I mean, he pretty much is the embodiment of the hockey sterotype with it. He looks dumb."

Sidney laughed and agreed. "See? It's another reason why you all have to depose Alexander the Great from his throne next time, too." Sidney said, taking Matt's validation and turning it into a speech. After receiving a few groans, specifically from Kris and Max, Sidney decided now was the perfect time to lecture, even though they won.

Marc-Andre, in on operation Violet-Geno, invited the friends out that night. With nothing better to do and not actually having recieved a room key from Tanger yet they agreed. They followed the Pens bus back to the hotel sometime later and Kris handed them each a key. He winked and sauntered off towards his room. The best friends had different room numbers.

"I'm beginning to think something is off here," Matt said, glancing at his key and then Violet's face. Vi shrugged went to her door, put the card in, barely opened the door and swung her bag in and followed Matt into his.

"Interesting," Matt said oberving his single bed room. "I think they're up to something. Be on your toes, Violet Marie." Violet nodded and the two went downstairs to meet their buddies. Deciding on a restaurant instead of the club, Matt and Violet found themselves again seperated. Violet's table consisted of Geno, Gonchar, Fluery, Crosby, and Scuderi. An odd mix that threw both partners.

Matt was sitting next to Kunitz, fortunate for him, with Talbot across from him and Tanger on his otherside. Midway through the meal Chris let a vital detail slip. That since Violet and Evgeni were sitting next to each other and enjoying themselves the setup seemed to be working. Matthew accepted this information with a grimmace. That's what was up.

"Violet," he got up and stood behind her chair. "We need to discuss something of importance," Violet, catching his tone nodded.

"Aye aye, captain." The pair made their way over to a secluded corner where the rest of the team tried to inconspicously make out what they were saying, and failed. Violet and Matt were using the baseball trick, covering their lips with their hands.

"They're trying to set you up with Geno, I think. I'm not sure why, but I'm just warning you. It's pretty blatant now that I think about it. You're probably staying in his room...with one bed." Matthew shook his head and Violet let out a chuckle.

"If only they could just come out and say it. Gosh. What a bunch of chicken shits."

"You mean penguin shits," The two friends snickered before deciding, if anyone asked, they were discussing a phone call from Matt's potential girlfriend. They were asked and, by a small mesaure, Geno seemed to relax, obviously buying the lie or relaxing at the fact no secret relationship existed between the roomates.

A couple hours past and Violet did find herself sharing a bedroom with Evgeni, but Matt was wrong; there were two beds. Evgeni took of his shoes and sat on the edge of his matress and beckoned Violet over.

Violet sat on the bed next to him, keeping a safe distance between them. She wanted to touch him badly, but restrained herself. Matthew was right. It was how they operated, Matthew was the smarter one when it came to her relationships and vice versa. Right?

Wrong.

Geno closed the space between them by grabing Violet's waist and pulling her back so she was laying against him. One arm was firmly keeping her on top of him and the other was stroking her hair. Violet let out a small, defeated sigh.

"Violet?" She rolled her eyes up so she could see Geno's face. "You like me still?" He asked, his voice falling to a whisper. Violet didn't answer, but closed her eyes and imperceptibly bobbed her head yes. That was all the encouragement he needed. He sat them up and turned Violet around to look at him. "Be my...uh, what's word? Girl friend?"

Violet felt her blush extend over her whole body and she bit her lip, nodding at him. Evgeni smiled and attacked her lips with his own, pulling her back on top of him. Violet splayed herself against him and straddled him. Evgeni tore his lips from hers and looked up at her. "I be best boy friend. Better than goalie."

Violet let herself crash against him, battling his tongue, grinding against him. She knew he liked it, his body responded and his groans intensified. In no time Violet and Geno were both shirtless. Violet toyed with Evgeni's zipper and was about to undo it when there was a knock on the door. Or rather the wall.

Evgeni groanded and banged his hand against the wall. "Go!" He was met with a Russian response, Gonchar and apparently a few others didn't know what was happening and needed an update.

Evgeni muttered a few choice words in Russian before grabbing his shirt and throwing it back on and walking out of the room. Violet couldn't help but laugh. She heard Evgeni enter the next room over and call the guys a bunch of retarded assholes who were runing his chances of getting lucky. Violet's laughter intensified when Gonchar made a quip about size and she had barely stopped when Evgeni walked back in.

"Asses," he mummbled removing his shirt and his pants and dropping back down on the bed next to Violet. "Now where were?" He began kissing her jaw line. "No fair." He murmered against the skin of her neck.

"What isn't fair?"

"You still have pant." Evgeni pulled the zipper down and then proceeded to wiggle Vi out of her pants. When they were both in their underwear Evgeni made sure it was what she wanted. As he was about to remove her undies there was banging on the wall once again.

"Сукин сын!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh this time tomorrow I may have a new cousin! Ahhh! Comments?