Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

15:00

Evgeni and Violet made their way back to his room where he silently used the key card and ushered her in.

Violet took a step inside and then spun back around to find Evgeni with his back against the door staring at her. She blushed a deep shade of pink and Evgeni smiled.

"I like when you blush," Evgeni pushed himself off the door and walked toward her. Violet moved toward him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed her collar bone. The blush spread from her cheeks down to her neck.

"I like when you do that," Violet whispered, her voice lost. Evgeni leaned in and kissed her collar bone again and then up her neck. Violet sighed quietly and let him wrap his arms around her body and walk her backward to the bed. They fell back together. Violet giggled a little.

"I like...laugh," Evgeni said between kisses. Violet used her nose to nudge Evgeni's lips to her own. Evgeni smiled against her lips and deepened the kiss. Violet giggled into his mouth and Evgeni took the opportunity to let his tongue explore.

Violet and Geno's tongues fought for dominance as his hands wandered over her body. His hands reached the top of her jeans and barely brushed under them. Violet moaned softly encouraging him to continue. As his fingers played with the zip she wove her own through his hair. He grunted and removed his lips from her own to attack his neck as his fingers went into her pants and pushed aside the fabric of her undies to play with her soft curls and folds.

Violet sighed and moved one hand to his chest to grip the collar of his shirt. Just as things were starting to get hot a bump and voices in the hall caused the two to stop. Geno pulled his hand from her pants and the two sat up momentarily. The voices continued down the hall and Evgeni took the opportunity to hang the do no disturb sign on the door before returning to Violet.

Nothing else happened though. The two made our heavily and later kissed sweetly but Matthew's words played on repeat through Violet's head. By one Violet assumed the players would be coming back and she herself was tired.

Before she left she put on her contact in Evgeni's phone and kissed him deeply one last time. She arrived back in her room where Matthew wasn't back. She kicked off her shoes and jeans and climbed into bed. Ten minutes later Matt arrived and climbed into bed next to her.

"Should've gotten two twins or something," He said.

"Fun night?" Violet asked.

"Fuck yes. What about you? Why didn't you tell me you left?"

"Didn't want to ruin your chances. Geno took me home,"

Matt bolted up and looked down on his best friend. "Violet Marie Walsh tell me you didn't sleep with him!"

"I didn't sleep with him. I listened to every thing you said, Matt. Don't worry."

"Good. I'm not picking up the pieces for you, Vi. I can't."

"I know Matty. Don't worry," Matt lay back down next to his best friend. "Now go to bed. We have to wake up in four hours to head back."

***************************************************************

The partners in crime were up and gone before the Penguins had even boarded their bus. Geno checked with the front desk at eight only to find out the friends had left at six. Furrowing his eye brows he walked back to his room where Sidney was double checking they had every thing only to remember she's left her number with him.

Evgeni pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts finding Violet's name. He bit his lip. Texting wasn't his thing but calling her now...that was desperate wasn't it?

It was just one night. It didn't have to mean anything, did it?

He closed his phone and stuck it in his pocket making his decision.

He would call her later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh 15 subscribers! Wow! I have 14 just a minute ago! I'm really pleased with this! Can I maybe ask for at least three reviews? Now that would really please me! Thanks for all those who have commented, too.

I just went food shopping by myself for the very first time and it's LIBERATING! WOW.