Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

13:00

Violet woke up with a monster hickey on her neck. Knowing that she would never be able to cover it up she decided to wear her hair down to draw attention away from it. She then proceeded to spend the next hour picking out an outfit to wear under her -well, Matt's- Malkin jersey.

"Hey, did you get- HEY! Why are my sneakers in here? And my hoodie?" Matt asked, barging into Violet's room.

"I was cleaning."

"And by cleaning you mean taking all of our stuff and throwing it into the giant landfill that is your room?"

"...yes." Violet said shifting her eyes. The two shared a laugh.

"Please, please clean up in here. Who knows what other crap of mine has been sucked into this vortex." Matt gestured to the piles and piles of clothing and books. "You're never going to find a husband if this is the way you keep house."

"Oh please. I'll get to it eventually. How was your date last night?" Matt rolled his eyes.

"Well, I didn't have you there to stop me going for it."

"Que?"

"She had a tramp stamp and I took advantage. Fun sex, vapid, vapid conversation. It was like talking to porcupine except even her responses weren't as thought provoking as a porcupine's would be."

"Really?" Violet asked, tilting her head, hoping he wouldn't notice the hickey.

"Well, she did say some thought provoking things but the thoughts they provoked were how the fuck did you graduate high school? And college? And how can I kill myself now?"

"See?" Violet laughed, "I knew you would think about way to kill yourself!"

"Yeah, well. How was your night?"

"I did exactly what I said I would." Violet hoped he wouldn't see through her. Luckily enough a friend of his from work called him at that very moment and he walked out calling to her that they needed to leave in fifteen minutes to get to the arena. Penguins were playing the Buffalo Sabres today, five days until Thanksgiving and five days until Violet had to go home to dreaded Punxsutawney.

Violet threw on the Malkin jersey and went to put on some makeup before they left. She went for a subtle look and, when Matt got off the phone, they left. The car ride to the arena was filled with fist pumping, raising the roof, and getting strange looks from people looking into Matt's white escalade.

When they arrived at the arena they ran into their friend Joel, a foam finger salesman who slipped them some fingers for free. The two smiled coyly and scuttled off toward their seats. The two began talking about who they thought would score and how many fights were going to occur when the warm up music started and out skated the players. Matt smirked and nudged her when 71 skated out and Violet cheered a bit louder. She nudged him back and blushed. Matthew poked her with his giant finger.

Two minutes into the skate Kris skated by their glass and saluted them and Kunitz made a face. Eight minutes into the skate Geno and Sid came to weight by the glass, unaware they were standing in front of their friends until Sidney briefly peered over his shoulder and did a double take. Sid waved and Evgeni turned around catching Violet's eye with a smirk on his face. "I try score for you," he mouthed to her. She was surprised she was able to figure it out what he said and surprised he said it. Her eyebrows shut up and she looked around bewildered, making sure it was her he was mouthing to.

The captain and assistant captain skated away leaving Matthew to make fun of the completely red Violet. The game began and within in the two minutes Kennedy set up an assist and Malkin scored. He banged up against the glass. Before he skated back to the bench he skated by her, nodding.

Her blush only deepened. As the game went on Sidney scored twice and Geno had scored once more in the second period banging up against the glass right in front his Violet and turning and smirking at her before skating off.

"I thought you guys only made out that one night! You must've made a lasting impression," Matt joked. Violet, already blushing, moved her hair away to show Matt her hickey.

"I did what I said I was going to last night...just with company." Instead of going off on her Matt laughed and hugged her.

"Normally I'd be pissed at you but it's got Malkin scoring. I wonder what will happen if you sleep with him!" Matt joked. Violet bit her lip and wondered the same exact thing.

After the game the two made their way to the locker room again where Dane was expecting them.

"Can we go in? Or should we wait with the wives and stuff?" Violet asked Dane. Dane shrugged.

"They seem to like you..." he trailed off laughing. Violet smirked and pushed her way in only to be greeted by a fully naked Jordan Staal.

"Oh my Staal!" Nearly the entire locker room laughed. Geno promptly made his way over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her to his naked chest and towel clad legs.

"Hey," she whispered. Instead of replying Evgeni leaned in and kissed her, earning cat calls from the boys. "You played really well,"

"Thanks. I score for you." She blushed and Max leaned in and clapped her on the back.

"Thanks for giving him some action last night. I think you should before every game, maybe we can win the cup again this year!" He said laughing. Evgeni whispered that he'd be ready in five minutes and that she could go wait with Matt outside.

"They were happy to see me." Violet told Matt and Dane. Both chuckled and shook their heads.

"I'm going to wait for him to come out and then I'm going to go home. You can take a taxi, right?" matt asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. You don't have to wait if you don't want to." Violet said. Matt decided to leave and hugged her and walked away just as Evgeni walked in. He immediately took her hand and led her away.

In the car they talked about the game and what Geno liked about the states and what was different from Russia. When they arrived at his house he asked if she wanted to watch a movie and she said yes.

"You want stay over?" He asked when they reached the door to his bedroom. Violet bit her lip and blushed, Evgeni laughed softly and squeezed her hand. She nodded and he smirked, leading her in.

He put on a movie and they began watching on his bed. At first they were laying next to each other but five minutes in Geno lifted Vi and sat her directly in his lap, lighting pushing her chest down on his so she was laying on him. About a half hour later Violet couldn't take it anymore and rotated to face him.

She kissed his nose and he smiled up at her. "I like you." She said kissing the side of his mouth.

"I like you too." he said. Violet ground her hips down on his and the two began to make out heatedly. A little while later both were shirtless and and Geno was toying with the zip on her jeans. "You sure?" He asked huskily. Violet nodded and he pulled off her jeans and turned off the TV.

They let their natural instincts take over and soon both were pleased and ready to fall asleep. Geno rotated her so that her back was held tightly to his chest and he rested his chin on her shoulder. His breath tickled her ear and she giggled softly. He kissed her cheek and pulled her even closer than she was.

"Night Violet," he whispered.

"Night, Geno," He kissed the top of her head once more and the two drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got a quick moment to post - I'm going to start a series about a certain player for the Rangers....can you guess who??