Time For Change

Monster

After I got Ramen, I went home, but instead of going through the main house(My house) I went in through my bedroom window so that I could avoid confronting anyone. This morning about ten people in the clan yelled at me saying that it was my fault that Garette left and to tell you the truth it partly was my fault. The fullmoon is in five days and I can't wait I've been gone for only 2 days but it feels like eternity I miss Gaara so much.
I laid down in my bed trying real hard to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I ignored it, hoping that they would think I was sleeping and leave...but of course with my luck, they just opened the door, and guess who it was! Demetry. The sight of him sent shivers down my spine. "Hey Babe I missed you at dinner." He said with that same arrogant smile he always has, he thinks that everyone loves him pulease!! I said nothing, I didn't want to talk to me and he knew that.He just sat there staring at me with a creepy loking arrogant smile this time and it was kinda scaring me..."Well Ineed my sleep you should go.... now!" He smirked "Aw babe don't you want me to sleep in here with you tonight?" "NO!!!!Never NOW GET OUT!!!!!" I growled. once I get within five days of the fullmoon I start acting more wolf-like for instance growling things instead of yelling them and I get aggitated more easily. He slapped me AGAIn and whispered right in my ear. "Goodnight my Love" and left. Great yet another bruise to cover up....and ew his face was like an inch away from mine EWW!!
___________________
In the morning I got up got ready and left as fast as I could(well as fast as a normal non-ninja could.) I hated hiding my power because I couldn't run my top speed, which was one of my specialties, speed.
WhenI got to the Vet office Kiba was just arriving, he looked like a zombie. I'm guessing he's not much of a morning person. Poor guy. He looked up at me. "Hey Annie" I smiled "Hello Kiba" I followed him around helping him with what needed to be done(I had to follow him cause I didn't know what to do this being my first morning opening up.) Kiba didn't seem to mind me following me around though. We talked the entire time trying to get to know each other, well he didnt learn much about me, cause my life is secret but I learned a lot about him though, I wish I was a ninja like him, he was explaining all his fun missions he's been on recently.He seems so cocky about his skill(in a cute way though, not arrogant like Demetry)
I wish I could tell him I was a ninja because I'd love to spar him. He told me all the kool techniques him and Akamaru do.
A ninja came in and addressed me. "Annabelle Ookami?" "Yes?" I replied innocently. "Lady Hokage would like to speak to you immediately." My stomache dropped. What did I do wrong? Oh no no no! "Okay-Um Kiba can you tell Hana that I'm going to be late for work?" He nodded. "Thank you" He smiled and I returned the smile. With that I followed the ninja to the Hokage office. Lady Tsunade greeted me, "Hello Annabelle, I am terribly sorry but because your clan is so powerful it is very hard to believe that you are not a ninja, especially if you're their heir. ANd so just as a precaution I must make sure. This is Neji of the Huuyga clan he hold the Byakugan, which is a jutsu that lets them see a persons chakra system." "I can assure you that I am not a ninja, but I understand that you must do this as a precaution.Hello Neji" I've heard of his clan before I know about a lot of clans, I do a lot of studying in my spare time I was not scared because when I hide my chakra it is complety undetectable. Neji did some hand signs and yelled "Byakugan" He looked amazed. He spoke" that is odd most people have at least a small amount of chakra even if they aren't ninja, but she has nothing at all." Tsunade replied"hmm" "Umm I am terribly sorry but I am late for work and it's only my second day" Tsunade replied"Alright you may leave, I am sorry for wasting your time." "and I for wasting your time, and you too Neji I am sorry." I bowed to Tsunade and then to Neji and left to work, which was all the way across town. I wish I could use a transportation jutsu...but I can't.
I appologized to Hana for being late and she said it was alright she knew it wasn't my fault. The rest of the five days past by very uneventful. I talked to kiba every morning I find myself laughing and smiling with him a lot. Demetry is always trying to sneak in my room and it is pissing me off.
Today is the day of the fullmoon I can not go outside because I am morphing slowly like every fullmoon I have wolf ears and a tail but still in human form. once the moon comes out I will completely change. The pack is readying themselves for thehunt, I just really wish Kiba or Hana won't be outside tonight, or neji he seemed nice and I wasted his time today.
I feel bad for their victim or victims tonight, poor defenseless humans, won't even know what's coming. I sighed.
Night finally came as we gathered in our compouds courtyard, on the ground is a moon with a wolf head on it. The pack was getting roudy waiting for the moon to come out. Although they were excited cause they get to go eat people....disgusting! And I because I want to see my best friend.
Finally it came out and the back gates were opened where we all ran morphing in mid stride I seperated from the pack and headed toward my sunny haven. I was the fastest of the entire pack so I got to Suna in no time at all I enjoyed the run so much.
When I ran through the village and stopped in front of a huge building and took a few steps before running and leaping onto the roof where my best friend sat his red hair shining in the moonlight. I whined and lowered my head a sign of submission as I approached him. He looked at me and smiled. I sat next to him and he pet my head he said" I missed you" Since I am a wolf I can not talk to humans but lucky for me another specialty of mine is telepathy, I can talk to him through his mind. "Gaara-san...Demetry returned." He tensed he hated Demetry because he knew how much that man hurt me, and how much I despised him. "I'm sorry Annie at least you have Garette to help you" A tear slid down my furry wolf face.."G-gare left...he never l-l-liked me he only pitied me, as I suspected and now he's left me...He hugged my large wolf neck and I whined. "I'm sorry Annie.." I told him all about my job, Hana and Kiba, my encounter with the Byakugan. He seemed pleased that I was getting along with Hana and Kiba. I sat there talking-well thinking- to each other and we watched the sun rise. I whimpered when it came up, I knew that I could always stay a wolf, me being me, but I had to return home. Gaara gave me one last hug and goodbye before I jumped off the roof. I broke the rules once I was in the woods. I transported to my room, so that I wouldn't be late for work.
I got to work at the same time as kiba-as always. Kiba was frantic "OMG did you here about the four people that were killed last night, detectives found traces of their bodies but most of it was eatten they said it's the doing of some kind of animal!! Isn't that crazy!?" I flinched at this news, knowing that if I would have disobeyed I could have stopped it, I could have saved those people, maybe thats why I like saving animals so much, it's like im trying to make up for the people I could have saved. Not only do I have a monster inside of me(the demon) I am a monster!!