Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

1 You're Getting Annoying

*************************
Ann’s POV

I looked over at my clock. It was nine thirty. I knew he’d be coming and soon. Brendon always came at this time. Man…I hate having a fire escape next to my window… I sighed and did the last problem of my Pre-Cal homework and closed the stupid book. I turned slightly in my chair and watched my curtain blow slightly away from the window.

My window was open. Shit! I ran towards and slammed it down and locked it. I paused and out of nowhere a face appeared. I cursed and backed slightly. I quickly recognized the face. Brendon’s smile almost filled his whole face. He touched the glass and pointed to it.

I shook my head and mouthed a no. His smiled faded and he let his palms rest on the glass. I backed up and I watched him look up at the lock. I watched it slowly turn. Relax…he can’t come in. He pushed on the window moving it up and he let it open all the way.

“Hello beautiful.”

I stared at him, “Go away! There is no reason for you to be here.”

“Invite me in and we’ll take about why I’m here.”

I gave him my best 'bitch please" look, “Get lost Urie.”

He fake pouted, “Well, that’s not very nice.”

“What do you want from me? Just leave me alone.”

I turned away and heard his smile, “Where is the fun in that?”

“There is plenty of fun in that.”

I turned back and he smiled, “Well, maybe for you.”

“Go away…or I’ll…”

He cut me off, “Or you’ll what?” His smile erupted across his face, “Will you hurt me?” I glared at him and his looked turn to a pout and he faked cried, “I don’t want to get hurt by a little girl.”

I walked over to the window and watched him place his hands on the sill. He looked up at me curiously. I grabbed the window and started to slam it down. His reaction was too fast for me. He caught the window before I had closed it completely. He glared and forced it back up all the way, “That was rude.”

I leaned closer to him, “Do I look like I give a fuck?”

He glared at me, “I could find other ways into your apartment and then you’d be sorry.”

“Want do you want? You’re wasting my time Brendon.”

“I want you to invite me in.”

I laughed slightly, “I never going to let you in…Give-”

I looked next to Brendon and William Beckett was there, “Beckett” A growl escaped my lips. His smiled erupted like Brendon’s had. His usually suit was on with his hat now thrown next to him. His messy brown hair was actually parted nicely and looked clean.

I heard a snap behind me and I was pulled backwards. I pulled away, “Go home Pete. They can’t come in.”

I heard Pete growl behind me, “Beckett….”

I turned slightly to Pete, “Well apparently, seeming the fact he’s right there.”

Pete glared and walked over to the window, “Leave her alone.”

Brendon stood up straight, “I’ll do what…”

William’s hand raised up and cut Brendon off, “Enough.”

Just hearing one word from William’s mouth scared me. This was the strongest vampire known to man. That guy right there could rip people apart in a second flat…most vampires take two. Beckett looked harmless. Plus you rarely saw him do anything cause all of his minions did things for him.

Beckett wasn’t a man you could say no to. He had his way or you where history. I’ve actually never been this close to my parent’s murder and never wanted to. I kept my eyes glued to William and he kept his on me. William spoke softly to Pete, “You guys hunting us tonight?”

“You know it.”

“Bringing her?”

I have a name. I knew better then to tell William that. Pete would have killed me if I did. William smiled, “I know you have a name; it’s Ann.”

I had forgotten they read minds. I definitely didn’t like that idea, “Pete, go back home.”

“You’re not coming with us tonight.”

I turned to face him, “I figured. Just go.”

He looked back at William and nodded slightly and left. He knew they couldn’t get in. I hadn’t invited either of them. Nor was I going to…ever. I turned back around and William had a smile plastered on his face, “She’s going to be a hard one to break Brendon.”

My response was quick, “I’m not going to break.”

Break into what?

He spoke quieter and I think he said, “Are you up for it Brendon?”

But who knows?

I went over to my window and tried to push is down. It wouldn’t budge, “You fucking jerk.”

“Invite me in and I’ll fix it.”

I just glared at Brendon, “Ask me again and I’ll…”

William cut me off, “Hold you tongue.”

I hate their mind reading mojo crap.

I looked over at him, “That’d be kinda hard to do.”

***************
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe