Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

25 Who am I?

******************************
Ann’s POV

I opened the first box and found books. I reached in and picked out one. It was called Vampire and the pages were slightly yellow. I looked confused at it and I opened the cover and on the inside was my name. I smiled, “This used to be my favorite book.”

I felt Brendon behind me, “I brought them here for you.”

I giggled, “Brendon! You’re so nice.”

I pushed the box aside and reached for another. I opened it and it revealed CDs. I started taking them out carefully and looking at each one. Brendon sat next to me and helped pull them out. He poked me with one, “What is this?”

“Hmm?”

I turned to him and he was holding a CD case that was completely black. I took it from him and held it in my hands. I didn’t remember this one. I opened it and a paper fell out. I looked at the CD. It was a one you use to burn music on. It said: Take This to Your Grave. I closed it and picked up the note. I unfolded it and started to read it.

Ann,
We all agreed that you should have a copy of this. It would have been great if we could have had it on a label but things happen. I know I’ve been rather rough with you but hey, we’re family right? So consider this an apology.
-Pete


I furred my eyebrows. Who was Pete? And who was “we”? I shrugged and folded the note back up. I placed it back in the cd case and went on exploring. Then I picked out another CD and got a strong flashback.

*******FlashBack************

“No! Mine!”

“Bitch please! I saw it first!” I tugged on the CD and Pete pulled on it as well

It was a limited edition of American Idiot from Green Day. Sadly, it was the last one. Pete and I both saw it. Of course we started fighting over it. I wasn’t going to let the bastard take it! I mean I could wait and steal it from him late. NO! I want it now!

“It’s mine!”

“Piss off! Its mine you fucker!” I pulled it again and he let go.

I fell to the ground and landed on my a*s. I hissed in pain and glared up at Pete, “You’re a douche!”

He tilted his head to the side, “You love me anyways! Besides, if you buy it then I don’t have to waste my money!”

*****End Of Flashback***

I gasped and dropped what I was holding. It hit the floor with a light tap and I realized I was home. I furred my eyebrow. What was that all about?

I felt Brendon pull me to him, “You ok sweetheart?”

I turned in his lap and leaned into Brendon’s chest. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, “I’m ok.”

He kissed my forehead, “Just making sure.”

I crawled out of his lap and over to a different box. I opened it and it revealed random objects. I pilled out a photo album.

*****Flashback***********

“It's from the guys and me. We know you like to take photos so we though you needed a place for them.”

“Aww! Thank you Patrick!”

I wrapped my arms around him. The guys were the greatest and always knew what I wanted. This was perfect. Exactly what I needed! Not to mention it was the perfect size. I hugged him again and got up from my seat, “I have to go thank the rest of the guys.”

****End Of Flashback********

“Sweetheart…We can look at this stuff later.”

I felt myself being pulled from the ground. I stood up and dropped the photo album. I followed him out of the room and downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and he let me go, “Are you hungry?”

I nodded, “Yes, I am.”

He smiled, “What do you want?”

I walked up to him and I bit my lip, “I wanna kiss…”

He raised an eyebrow, “Oh really?”

I nodded, “Please?”

He nodded and I felt his hands attach to my hips. He pulled me closer and I pecked his lips softly. I pulled back and giggled lightly. Brendon was perfect! All I ever needed. I saw his smile come to life, “That’s all I get?”

I nodded and pulled away from him. He sighed and walked off. I rummaged around for a meal and quickly found what I wanted. I made it quickly and I joined Brendon in the living room.

He was sprawled across the couch watching the evening news. I went and sat in his lap and rested my back against his chest. I started eating and he sighed. Food is rather yummy. Well, I think it is.

“Now we have news on an issued amber alert.” I watched as my photo showed up on the screen, “Ann Stump has been missing for three days. She is a five foot three tall seventeen year old. She has blonde hair and last seen at her high school dance wearing a knee length purple dress. If you have any information please call you local police station.”

I heard Brendon growl and shut of the TV. Then it all came back to me. The dance, the guys, and the Dandies. I chucked my food and jumped off of Brendon, “You asshole!”

Brendon stood up and he was furious, “You weren’t supposed to. God damn it!”

He came forward and I stepped back, “Stay the fuck away from me!”
*********************
♠ ♠ ♠
****************************
Image
Eh! Just a new banner from me
Thanks to:
Quizilla:NotAfraidToFall, HoldTightGetDown, kenziehope, missnatty, xoxoHelloKitty17, gottaloveme22, SandraDeeX, pixieperfect1, StoryReader888, LovieLou, (quizilla)
Damonfan2!!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! She made me an absolutely beautiful banner that I’m totally jealous of! Look:
Image

Mibba: Shyla! OMG I love you! You’re awesome! That goes for you too Tim!
And the rest of you thanks for the comments! It means a lot to me.
******************************