Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

29 I Don't Want To Get Eaten!

**********************
Ann’s POV

I felt myself being tackled to the ground. Shit! He caught me. I ditched the backpack and got back up. I needed to get to the car. I felt myself being pulled backwards. He really didn’t want to let me go.

“Stop!”

“Let me go!”

“No, I’ve waited a whole fucking century. I’m not letting you go!”

Century? What does he mean by that? I’m not a hundred. Man this guy needs to learn how to count. The car past us and stopped a few feet away. I shoved my elbows back at Brendon and he didn’t move. Stupid vampire!

“Ann!”

“PETE!”

He came around the car and Brendon covered my mouth. Why? I don’t know. So I bit his hand. Really hard. Broke the skin and everything. Eww! His blood is nasty. He yelped in pain and pulled it away. Pete came closer and I felt my head being tilted.

“One more inch and I’ll drain her.”

I gulped. Oh fuck no! I tried, again, to break free of this asshole’s death grip. No luck at all. Pete looked scared and also pissed. He was getting soaked by the rain. Geeze, you’d think breaking out of Brendon’s grip would be easy since we’re both soaked.

Pete held up his hand, “I know why you took her.”

“You know nothing!” I cringed; Brendon’s voice was loud and angry, “I’m not letting her escape my grasp again.”

Pete shook his head, “Look that Ann died a long time ago. That isn’t her. No matter how hard you try it won’t be her. Yes, she died a painful way but you can’t change that. Get over it. This Ann doesn’t love you or even know why you’re after her.”

I felt Brendon shift behind me and Pete continued, “All she knows is that you killed her parents. But that was to get her alone wasn’t it? So that the change would be easier? Were you going to tell her about your past? Who she’s related to?”

He stepped forward and Brendon pulled me back, “I will bite her!”

“Pete! Stay where you are! I don’t want to get eaten!”

The corner of Pete’s lisp raise slightly, “He won’t hurt you. I could walk right up to you and he wouldn’t hurt you.”

“Wanna bet?”

I gulped, “Pete. I don’t want to know if he’s serious!”

Next thing I know is my neck is erupting in fire. Pete’s eyes got big and he rushed forward. I screamed in pain and everything changed. We were no longer in front of Pete. I could see walls! Oh fuck! My neck. Brendon still had his fangs deep in me. I groaned and tried to move. I only felt more pain.

“Brendon! Stop, you’re going to bleed me dry!”

I felt him pull away and I gasped. It hurt even more now. What the hell? Why’d he? Oh god it fucking hurts. Now my head is getting fuzzy. Am I anemic? I guess so. I felt weak in his arms.

His bleeding palm was shoved against my mouth, “Let it in. It’ll stop the pain.”

I was too weak to say anything. Hell, I was too weak to open my mouth if I wanted to. And if I had the strength to open my open there is no way I’d let his blood in. It would probably turn me into something like him. Fuck I’m dizzy!

“Ann, I’m not turning you. Trust me! Just drink it or you’re going to die.”

I tried to move my head away. I turned slightly and the blood smeared. That made my stomach turn. God, eww! Geeze, how much blood could come out of a cut? I was having trouble keeping my eyelids open, “Ann please! Don’t make me force it.”

I couldn’t open my mouth. Too dizzy! I was literally leaning against him for support. I felt his other hand force my mouth open and he let the blood enter my mouth. I’m not going to swallow it. I refuse to. He squeezed his hand to get more out. It started to fill up in my mouth and I gagged. I hated this taste. He forced my mouth closed.

“Ann swallow!”

And I did. I started to feel better. Not as dizzy. Brendon let me fall to the ground and groaned. What a way to treat a lady. I let my breath catch itself and I watched Brendon leave through a door. God, now where was I?

“Welcome home sweetheart.”

I turned over and looked at William. He was sitting on the edge of the bed in front of me, “Don’t call me sweetheart you fucker.”

He smiled, “Well, I didn’t think Brendon had to mark you to get you to stick around.”

My eyes went wide, “He what?”

William laughed, “He marked you. Other words, no vampire is allowed to claim you. Unless it’s me because I’m his creator.”

That made me want to throw up. Claim? I was not an object. I was a human being! I rolled onto my back, “How do I get unmarked?”

He laughed, “You’d have to kill him.”

“Ok! I’ll do that when I can get up.”

“Well, that won’t be happening anytime soon. I can assure you that he won’t touch my daughter no matter how angry he gets and vice versa.”

“Daughter? You have a daughter? I feel bad for the girl.”

He cracked up and I glared, “What’s so funny?”

He stopped and smiled, “You’re my daughter.”

What

The

Fuck?


“I’m not your daughter.”

“No, you’re not my daughter but you look like her.”

The flashback of what Pete had said ran through my head. I was so confused. Why can’t people just tell me things? I groaned and was ready to ask William questions when he got off the bed, “You’ll know soon enough. Besides, the memories will come back to you.”

“What?”

He turned away from me, “You’ll see.”
*******************************
♠ ♠ ♠
**********************
Thanks to: everyone on quizilla. You guys are awesome.

Mibba: BabyDollGoneWrong, Jordi23, jeezkay, and everyone else. Cause you’re all awesome!

Bitten sequel is now up!!!!!
Hope you guys like it. Thanks for the support from all of you.
It may not mean much to you but it really does help me.

**********************