Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

End 31 "Everything We Had"

******************
Ann’s POV

So the memories kept coming. I mean one after another. I didn’t mind too much. Though the sex between him and me was a little to much for me. EWW!Anyways, the rest showed that Brendon got married to me and then the whole town got sick.

My family died off except for Brendon, my brother and William. William was yelling at him to turn me to save me. Brendon asked William why he hadn’t saved his wife and William said he tried but there was time for me.

He never turned me. By the time he had the courage to do it I was too sick. I died and Brendon cried for weeks. William stood and watched his town die. He let them all die. Brendon was ready to kill himself but William wouldn’t let him.

My brother left to a new place and became rich and what not. While Brendon and William travel to the next town and turned all the males. They all became vampires and went on a killing spree.

They were the Dandies

Brendon hated all of it. He didn’t want that. He wanted me. So he continued searching the earth. Waked among the living. But not one of them. He was the undead. Here but not and he hated it.

Actually there was one memory I wish I hadn’t seen. I shuddered; Brendon was relieving him of his ‘troubles’ by touching himself and thinking of me. I really did not need to see that! At all. Granted it wasn’t me but it was close enough.

Seriously dude. Get a prostitute!

But the funny thing was that he stayed true to his vows. He didn’t cheat on me. He stayed alone all those years. Never once did it show he was with another person. Even after William told him to find someone.

He never did.

Brendon was just lonely for his past love and he stayed loving her. I was rather touched to be surprised I didn’t expect him having a heart. At all. That’s why he came to me, he knew it was me. And not just because my name was Ann. I was her splitting image.

It showed William making Brendon kill my parents. William forced him to. Brendon didn’t want to but he did. All he wanted was me after all those years he just wanted me.

I finally could get off the floor and I did. I started to look around the room. It was definitely Brendon’s. It smelled like him. I looked through his clothes and what not. Hey, I was bored. I also found a small pocket knife. I took it and placed it in my pocket. I might need it.

I heard a knock and Brendon peeked his head through, “Are you calm?”

I nodded, “I’m fine.”

He came in and closed the door. I walked over to him and shoved him against the wall. He looked scared and regained his composure. I eyed his lips and looked back at him. He did deserve it. After all he went through.

Oh god! What Am I saying?

What am I saying? I’m being selfish.


I pulled his head closer and locked my lips with his. He went wide eyed and responded instantly. He pushed off the door and wrapped his arms around me. I felt myself being forced backwards towards the bed. He was desperate.

I felt myself being forced on the bed. I kept my hold on him as I scooted backwards. He came forwards and forced me to lay down. Well, he moves fast! He had a leg on either side of my hip and was kissing down my neck, “Brendon. Stop…Brendon stop!”

He wouldn’t stop. Granted it felt good but I needed space. I mean I still was angry and I wasn’t THAT in love with the boy. He nibbled on the other side of my neck and I pulled at the hair on the top of his head, “Brendon. Please stop!”
.
He pulled away and looked sad, “I’m sorry.”

I pushed his shoulder and he backed off of me. I crawled off the bed and away from him. I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t love him like that. Know that his love was not for me but for the way I looked.

What kind of love it that?

I think I might have said that out loud because I heard a noise behind me. He was upset. He must have looked into my head to see what I was thinking. Even if William made him kill my parents…He still did.

I can’t love a man who killed the ones I love. I looked back up at him and I watched a tear fall from his face. I broke his heart. Again at that. He hung his head and I felt a pain in my heart. I felt sorry but I just can’t do this.

Brendon looked up at me, “Look I love you. I never stopped. Yea, I did some bad things but…”

I cut him off and looked away, “Brendon? This won’t work.”

I felt him come closer and his chest was pressed against my back. He snaked his arms around, “Why not?”

“I’m not her. No matter what you do I will never be that Ann.”

“I’m not looking for that Ann. I want this one.”

I shook my head, “Brendon, even if you wanted me, you’ll compare me to the other one.”

“You are her! You’re her reincarnation!”

He was getting upset and I stayed calm. I wasn’t her. I didn’t live her life. I was living mine and yes Brendon was in this one but I can’t go on with him wishing I was his old flame. It was too much for me. I turned in his arms and pulled out the knife from my pocket, “Brendon.”

“Yes?”

I kissed his lips softly and pulled back, “You need to let go.”

“Wha...?”

I didn’t give him a chance to finish. I shoved the blade forward, “I’m sorry Brendon.”
******************
♠ ♠ ♠
********************
Ok this is the end but Sequel is minutes away!
Have you ever wanted a sneak peak to the next part?
All you have to do is email me five pics of one of these dudes (cause I need them for banners!): Gabe Saporta, William Beckett, Brendon Urie, or Alex Gaskarth and I’ll give you a sneak peak.
OR you can make me a banner.
Message me for more details

Thanks to:
Mibba: rivals_are_insane and whoever I forgot. Thanks to all

Quizilla: CASIE89(did I thank you?), NotAfraidToFall(or you?). Is there anyone else who hasn’t been placed on this list? Thanks to the reast of you guys too.

Disaster.At.Heart. OMFG she made banners for all my stories! All of them are awesome:
Image

xSilentGuardianx made me a awesome banner aswell and damn Bren! You look good!:
Image

******************