Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

5 William Beckett Is The Coolest

********************
Ann’s POV

That sure sobered me up. I could think clearly and everything. I looked at the bottle, it was completely full. What the hell? What powers does this boy have? I leaned out my window,

“Wait!” Brendon kept walking, “Brendon!”

He started to run away. I pulled back into my apartment. What just happened? You just got kissed by a vampire. I, as in me, just got kissed by a vampire. What the hell? I stood up and walk to my bed. As soon as I reached it I sat down. What the hell just happened! My fingers reached my closed lips and ran over them slowly. He jus….

“Ew I just got kissed by Brendon Urie!” I closed my mouth.

I didn’t mean to scream. I stood up and started heading towards my bathroom. Half way there I ran into a chest, “Damn it Pete! Don’t do that!”

He laughed, “So what’s with all the screaming?”

I felt my cheeks run red. I bit my lip and he rose and eyebrow. His words were stern and slightly shocked me, “What did you do?”

His hands move to his hips and I gave him my “I didn’t do it” look, “He did it! Came on to me and everything.”

Pete smiled, “So DeSean Finally had the courage to make a move?”

I gave him a puzzled look, “DeSean? I haven’t talked to him in a year.”

Pete was taken back, “Really? Damn I need to get more involved. Anyways who are you talking about?”

“YOU LET THAT BASTARD TOUCH YOU!”

Pete and I turned to my window and I saw Joe standing on the fire escape. Pete went over and helped Joe climb through my window. Pete laughed and Joe thanked him. Joe came over to me and shook me, “Are you insane?”

I shook my head and Pete folded his arms, “Who the hell are you talking about?”

“She” Joe let go of me and pointed at me, “Let Brendon Urie, A VAMPIRE I might add, kiss her.”

“I didn’t let him!” I turned to Pete, “Do you honestly think I would let him kiss me? I don’t even know who he is!”

“WHAT THE HELL IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!”

We all turned around and saw Kaylene leaning against Jodi. It was hard telling who was more wasted. Kaylene stumbled forward and I backed slightly, “You! You can’t do that. Going around and fucking kissing a vampire? What the hell is wrong with you?”

I walked up to Pete, “Get me out of here.”

He sighed and looked at Joe. A soft growl escaped his lips and Joe ran past all of us to get out of my room as quickly as possible. I smiled at Pete and he grabbed Jodi and Kaylene’s arm, “Night.”

Kaylene glared at Pete, “I'm not done talking.”

Pete hissed at her, “I don’t give a shit.”

They disappeared and I sighed again, finally peace and quiet! I smiled and went to my bed. It was calling me. Soon as I reached it I fell on it and I laid on it. The dreamland quickly took me under.

*************************
Brendon’s POV

I licked my lips again and sighed contently. Tonight couldn’t have gone sweeter. She couldn’t have tasted sweeter. I closed my eyes and replayed the whole scene in my head. I was so close to being invited I could taste it. Literally.

“I’m assuming things went well then?”

I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed. William was smiling at me. he was leaning against the wall with his legs crossed over another. He folded his arms and pushed off the wall. He came forward slowly, “Well?”

I smiled, “You have no idea.”

“Is she sweet?”

“Sweeter then honey.”

William smiled and chuckled softly, “Just be careful, yes?”

“Yes sir. Always am.”

William turned around and started to leave. I pursed my lips and bit my lip. I didn’t dare ask him if I could go see her again. I didn’t want him to be angry that I was wanting to go see her rather then the whole house.

“Brendon,” My ears perked up, “Just go when you want to. Just tell me when you leave.”

I sighed, “Thank you.”

Man he is the coolest.

***************************