Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Love Bites.

Alyssa said 'okay' and 'goodbye' and they both hung up.

"What was the whole crying thing about?" he asked leaning back on the couch.

She looked at him, "oh... that? Nothing."

"You really shouldn't lie to me." Billie said getting up and sitting next to her, "you know I don't like that."

He kept rambling on and on about lying and stuff. Billie didn't mean to make her mad, he was just getting worried and didn't know what he was saying.

"I MIGHT BE FUCKING PREGNANT, OKAY?!" she yelled not facing him and got up, went upstairs and slammed the door.

Billie had his hands through his hair and leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and cried, "dammit!"

He decided to leave her alone for a while, so he turned on some Fuse to try and calm himself down. He didn't want his wife to go through what she had already did a few months ago after losing the baby, she was so upset.

After about half an hour or so, Alyssa finally came down and went straight to the kitchen to get a bagel and some Root Beer, not even acknowledging Billie. She came into the living room and went to go hug him.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." she said kissing the side of his face.

"No, you're fine. It was my fault you yelled at me. Don't be sorry." he said turning to face her.

Even though she looked like she had been crying, her hair was messy, she had a T-Shirt and sweat pants on, and her make up was smeared, to him, she looked beautiful. He kissed her gently trying not to ruin the moment. Alyssa ran her hands through his hair spiking it up and making it messy looking, the way that his fans are used to seeing.

He smiled and tried looking up at his hair, "it needs straightened."

"No it doesn't. You look hot either way." she said blushing at what she'd just said. She wasn't used to being in love.

He laughed, "so now you're saying I'm hot?"

She laughed with him, "I suppose I am."

Tre and Marty were back home by now and they were having an early birthday party with Mike at Billie and Alyssa's house for well, Alyssa's birthday. She was turning 25.

"Wow. This is crazy, I'm getting older." she said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"It's just one year, its not going to do anything. You're fine." Billie said coming up behind her and put his head on her shouder and arms around hers.

"Psh. Liar."

"Would I lie to you?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

She smiled and patted his head and went downstairs.

"I take it that was a no?" he asked to himself. Then followed her downstairs.

Tre, Mike and Marty were all sitting in the kitchen snacking on carrots and cookies when Alyssa came downstairs.

"Hey, happy birthday!" said Mike when Alyssa walked in.

"Thanks, Mike." she said sounding snobby, and exchanging quick glances with him, grabbing a carrot and walking away to sit in the living room.

Marty sat back and eyed Alyssa suspiciously and went to sit next to her.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

Alyssa looked over at her, "nothing. Why?"

"Hmm, maybe because you're acting really weird this morning and Mike was trying to be nice and say Happy Birthday and you acted like you didn't care. That probably hurt him."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know I was." she said taking a bite of her carrot.

Marty took the carrot out of her hand and threw it in the trash, "Lyssa. I know you too well for you to say that nothing is wrong. Spit it out." she said looking straight into her eyes.

"Okay, fine. Its just that, I'm for sure pregnant, and Billie doesn't know, yet. I'm scared to tell him." she said

Marty's face collapsed, "wow, this is the second time, right?"

Alyssa nodded, "I'm scared too. I don't want anything to happen again"

"None of us do."

"What do I do, Marty?" she asked staring at her last carrot.

"Uhhh, I don't know. I guess, tell him."

"When?" Alyssa asked still staring.

"Maybe when the subject gets brought up?" said Marty shrugging her shoulders.

Alyssa just looked up at her and nodded, "by the way, when are you supposed to be due?"

"Within the next two months or so." she said patting her stomache.

"Damn. That went by really fast." said Alyssa.

"Yup." said Marty sitting back and turning on the TV while Alyssa went to go talk to Mike.

"Mike, I'm sorry for acting, rude. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." said Alyssa sitting across from him.

"It's all good. I understand. We all have those days." he said smiling.

Mike had such a cute smile, but Alyssa would never think anything of it. He was her friend and her husbands best friend.

"Hey Mike, I have another question, it's about Billie."

"Yeah?" he said looking at Alyssa.

"Uhhh. Do you know if Beej, uhm, actually wants kids? He's always saying that he does but, I just want to know for sure." she said not making eye contact.

"Alyssa...." Mike paused and looked at her "I really don't know. Sure, he's mentioned it a couple times, I think he does. But, I don't know."

"Oh, okay. Thanks. I was just, checking." Alyssa said and got up then turned back around to Mike, "it's not like... awkward that I asked you that, right?"

Mike shook his head no and Alyssa went to go find Billie.

"Beej?" she asked as she went down hallways.

"I'm over here." he called back when he looked out a doorway behind her.

She smiled nervously and went to him. He grabbed her by her hips and shut the door with his foot and brought her with him to lay on the futon and began kissing her neck.

"Billie, stop. Please." she told him trying to push him off of her.

"Why? Don't you like this?" he asked kissing her once again.

"I do. But just, stop for a second. Okay?" she asked getting angry with him.

He sat up and pulled her up to sit next to him. She brushed off her shirt and pulled it down to the top of her jeans and fixed her hair.

"Sorry." Billie said looking at her.

"It's fine. But, will you sit down for a second?" she asked him.

"I kind of already am." he said laughing.

"Oh." she chuckled back and put her head in his shoulder and interwined her fingers with him.

"Do you ever want kids, Beej?" she asked not looking at him.

He looked down at her, "yes. We already talked about this, right?"

"I... I guess we did. But, I was just checking."

"Whats going on, Alyssa?" he asked getting a little impatient.

"I'm pregnant." she said whispering, not wanting to say it too loud.

Billie understood what she said, "oh. Thats good. For sure?"

She shook her head, "so you're not mad, like, at all?"

"Why would I be mad, love?" he asked smiling.

She loved that smile, "I don't know." Alyssa said looking down trying to hide her face.

Billie moved his head down to her so they were making eye contact, "how far along are you?"

"Uhh, a month, almost two?" she said not sure.

"Cool. Then our kid and Marty and Tre's will be 7 months apart. This is exiting." said Billie hugging her.

The way Billie said 'our kid' made Alyssa feel so happy. She smiled at him and went back downstairs. He followed. They sat down on the couch next to Marty and watched some Hannah Montana with her.

"Marty. Why are you watching this crap?" Billie asked rolling his head.

Alyssa slapped his chest hard, "it's not crap! I love this show!"

Marty chimed in, "heh. It's alright. More like something to watch when you're bored."

Alyssa turned and glared at Marty, "you suck."

She just smiled, "I know."

The three of them just sat in silence and watched Hannah Montana. Billie broke the silence, "okay I can't take this. I'm leaving," and began to get up.

"No." Alyssa whined with pleading eyes and grabbed the bottom of his shirt

Billie sighed, "okay. Okay," and sat her on his lap and put his arms around her waist.

Tre came into the room, "hey guys. Whats up?"

Marty, Alyssa and Billie looked up at him and noticed Tre had on think, black eyeliner and ghetto clothes on and sharpie on his fingers that said 'MADE'.

"Holy fuck, Tre." said Alyssa with her jaw dropped.

"Wow." said Billie.

"Are you trying to be that Benji or Joel Madden guy or whatever?" asked Marty looking at him.

"Yeah..." he said with a sigh, "I just figured, 'what the hell' and did it anyways." Tre walked away.

"Awkward, much?" said Alyssa still sitting on Billie.

[ALYSSA'S POV - 2 WEEKS LATER]

'Today's my birthday'. I thought to myself when I woke up with Billie laying next to me with my hand in his. His face was so cute when he was sleeping. He looked as if he was even touched that he would shatter into a million peices.

"Good Morning." he said waking up and rubbing his eyes.

I just smiled at him and scooted over closer next to him, "and?" I asked impatiently.

"Happy Birthday." he said whispering into my ear then kissing it.

I giggled.

"I'm going downstairs to get some Sunny D." I said getting up out of bed and putting on my fuzzy blue slippers.

I heard him follow me downstairs as I saw Tre, Mike and Marty in the living room.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"We kind of stayed the night here, none of us felt like going home." said Mike turning around.

"Okay?" I said confused.

I grabbed myself some Sunny D and a bagel. Normal breakfast for me. Then walked out into the living room where the rest of the gang was. I sat next to Billie, of course. He put his arm around my lower back and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"So, today's the big day, huh?" asked Mike.

"Yup." I said smiling.

"and whats planned for today?" Tre asked with an eyebrow raised.

Me and Billie both laughed.

"Nothing." he said cracking a smile, "yet." Then looking at me. I turned to him, "hey. It's my birthday. I make the rules around here. You had your chance on your birthday."

"Oh, burn." I heard Tre whisper. I couldn't help but smile a little bit.

"Hmph. You suck." Billie said pouting.

[MARTY'S POV]

I had woken up in Tre's arms to him and Mike talking, sat up and joined the convosation too.

"Hey, sunshine!" Tre said then kissing me.

"Ehhh." I groaned sitting up straight.

"Today's Lyssa's birthday. What are we going to do?" asked Mike.

"Shit, I don't know." Tre said leaning back.

"Uhhh, I think we should just stay here. Unless she wants to go anywhere." I said replying to both of them.

Then Alyssa came downstairs, "why are you guys here?" she asked.

"We kind of stayed the night here, none of us felt like going home." Mike had said.

"Okay?" Alyssa replied sounding confused, then came out with Sunny D and a bagel. By then, Billie was down here. I didn't even see him come down, and she sat next to him and put his head on her shoulder.

"So, today's the big day, huh?" Mike asked.

Alyssa smiled, "Yup."

"and whats planned for today?" Tre had to ask.

Her and Billie both laughed.

"Nothing." Billie said cracking a smile, "yet." Then looking at Alyssa. She turned to him, "hey. It's my birthday. I make the rules around here. You had your chance on your birthday."

"Oh, burn." Tre whispered. I tried hard not to laugh.

"Hmph. You suck." Billie said pouting.

"Okay! Stop." Mike said covering his ears.

"He has virgin ears." I whispered to Tre. He snickered.

Alyssa leaned on Billie with her arms around him, and laughed.

"I feel like getting into some normal clothes, I'll be right back." I said getting up.

[BILLIE'S POV]

"What do you want to do today, Lyss?" I asked looking at her.

"Uhhh, I don't know. You choose." she replied. I hated when she would make me choose something.

"Do you just want to stay here?"

"Sure."

Tre took a drink of his Dr. Pepper. 'Soda, at 11 in the morning?' I thought to myself. Then just shook the thought out of my head, it's Tre for god's sake.

He burped really loud after setting down his cup.

"Shit! Nice rip, Tre!" Alyssa said laughing. Marty had just walked in and almost fell over from laughing.

Tre nodded his head and raised his hands in the air with glory.

"Woooooooooow." I said laughing also.

After the whole scene was over, everybody was calmed down and watching TV.

"Hey," I said looking at Alyssa, "are you sure you want to stay here?"

She nodded her head, focused on the TV. Punk'd was on MTV at the moment.

"Well, I have 5 concert tickets to see My Chemical Romance tonight, are you sure you want to stay?"

Alyssa turned to me with wide eyes completely speechless. I smiled a little. I knew she'd lover her present.

Marty jumped up and screamed, "HOLY SHIT YOU DO?!"

"Yes, Marty." I said laughing.

She sat back down tapping her feet on the floor quickly, I could tell she was just as hyper as Alyssa was now.

"For... a-all of u-us?" Alyssa asked studdering.

I nodded, "me, you, Tre, Marty and Mike."

"But, how did you?"

I gave her a look as in 'who do you think I am'.

She laughed a little, "oh yeah." then started again, "Damn, you're so full of yourself."

I fake gasped, "thats offencive."

"I'm joking, Beej!" she said kissing my face. I smiled.

"I know." then kissed her quickly back.

"What time does it start?" she asked still full of adreneline.

"8:00 tonight." I said looking at the clock.

Alyssa turned to look at it also, "damn. Only 11:30."

I laughed a little and hugged Alyssa.

"But, seriously. You do?!" Marty asked, once again.

I nodded my head back at her.

"Sweet. Can't wait!" Tre chimed in.

"Me either." Mike replied, also.