Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Emenius Sleepus.

[STILL ALYSSA'S POV]

Home sweet home! I was sitting in my favorite chair in the living room with my husband next to me. Abby was in her crib down the hall sleeping. It was nice to just be me and him. It hasn't been like that in a while. I'm sure he was planning 'something' in his mind, but knew that I wasn't going to go for it, because he wasn't talking much. So I decided to give him a small kiss, since Christmas was coming up soon and because I felt bad. I went back to my position of sitting next to him and he pulled me down to lay on his lap.

"Pervert." I told him.

"No! No! Thats not what I meant! I swear!" he said with a seroius face.

I started laughing, which hurt, "I know. I'm just messing with you."

"Oh..." he said calmed down.

I pulled myself up and scooted myself backwards to sit on his lap.

"What do you want for Christmas little girl?" he asked me pretending to be Santa.

"You." I told him and pulled him down to the floor. It hurt pretty bad, considering it was a long drop, but whatever. I'm already in enough pain from being beat up by that skank. We both started laughing after we caught our breath from the impact of the floor. He slid his hand down past my thigh and onto my calf and pulled one leg over his waist, which hurt and I accidentally let out a small squeak of pain. He quickly let go.

"Sorry." he said and kissed me repeatedly. I ran my hands through his hair. He had just had a shower and his hair was still a bit wet, since he doesn't blow dry it. It was long and black, and the water made it straight. He looked up at me and I could see those beautiful bright green eyes looking at me through the black strans of hair. Then I looked over to see Tre and Marty smiling at us, I quickly pushed Billie off of me. Before he could ask any questions, he saw Tre and Marty, also.

"How did you-" I tried to ask.

"Door was unlocked." Tre said pointing to the door behind him.

Marty was holding Alice and handed her over to Tre and quickly sat on the couch and looked down at me and asked, "whats going on here, love?"

I sighed, "you're mean." She had a huge smile on her face.

"Well, at least I'm not the one who got beat up by a hoe." she said back. It made me laugh the way she put it, so I just ignored it.

Billie and Tre were in the kitched laughing at me. I went in there and grabbed the both of them by their ears and pulled them into the living room and they were both yelling at me to let go.

[THIRD PERSON POV]
A few days had gone by since Alyssa came home from the hospital. Tre, Marty and Mike had come over for a gathering, Mike was never there anymore since he moved away with Cieara.

"Hey, is anybody thirsty?" Billie asked the whole group. Which would be Billie, Alyssa, Marty, Tre and Mike. Everybody said that they were and Mike sent Tre into the kitchen to grab the drinks. He came back out and passed everybody bottles of coke.

[BILLIE'S POV]

We were all a bit messed up a bit, thanks to Mr. Tre. He went to the kitchen to get us some drinks because, as always, we were all gathered in me and Alyssa's living room. Then Tre, well, found beer or whatever to put in our drinks. Marty was the only one who managed to stay sober. Tre refused to let her have one of his 'drinks'. So the rest of us, meaning me, Alyssa, Tre and Mike were all pretty drunk. This was going to be a horrible hangover in the morning. Alyssa was going to be pretty pissed off when she wakes up tomorrow. Knowing her and how she hates this sort of stuff, Tre's really going to get it from her. So, I decided to not even try to get him myself. She'll take care of it. Right now, me and Alyssa are upstairs in our room. She just pushed me down on the bed, then looked confused for a moment, and came and layed down next to me. We started cracking horrible jokes at eachother and trying to play 'Serious-Face Contests'. Which most deffinatly did not work for us. Marty was downstairs laughing at Mike and Tre as they try to arm-wrestle. Abby and Alice were asleep in Abby's crib down the hall. I know that sounds horrible, but this was all Tre's fault. I rolled over to her trying to kiss her, but she backed away.

"What are you doing?" she asked me, managing to get a few words out normally.

"I was just, uh-" I tried to say, what was up with her?

She began to laugh, "I was joking, Armstrong! You're fine."

Wow. She was really good had keeping a normal sounding voice.

Tre, Mike and Marty all bursted in, Marty having a tape recorder and with a huge grin. Damn.

"Hey fuckers!...litterally." Mike yelled and whispered the last part.

"Shut up, Pritchard!" Alyssa yelled back.

"Oh, we were just wondering what was going on up here. You've been away for a long time." Marty said staring at her best friend with an evil look, but then cracking a smile through it. She was the worst person to ever keep a straight face.

Drunk Tre, decided to leave, "nah. There's nothing here to watch."

The three of them went back downstairs, leaving the door open. Me and Alyssa looked at eachother, confused. I went to get up but Alyssa just pushed me back down.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked sort of angry.

"You're not going anywhere." she told me, she was smiling with her eyes sparkling.

I pulled her down on me and kissed her neck. She was acting like we'd never done this before. It was strange. Alyssa then suddenly pulled me ontop of her and kissed me, hard. I was actually enjoying it, what guy wouldn't?!

[ALYSSA'S POV]

I could most deffinatly think straight, Billie probably thinks that I'm totally messed up. Which, I'm actually not that bad. But Tre on the other hand...he just can't control himself when he drinks, which makes me sort of mad, but whatever, he's an adult...sort of...I can't stop him. I hear a song turn on, and I recognize it. Ludo, I think? I havn't listened to any sort of music in a long time.

"I'll be watching cop dramas, smoking fatty fattys!" I hear Marty scream about as loud as she fucking could, which made me pull away from Beej laugh really hard. I remember that song now. He looks at me like I'm crazy, which I probably am. I look like shit, and I'm laughing at stuff he probably thinks is stupid. I just shrug it off and I continue to kissing Billie. I wanted to spend my time with him and not waste it, even if the door is open. I'm too lazy to get up. Everybody downstairs will know better than to come up, besides Tre, he's...not normal.

A few minutes later, I notice that we're under a lot of blankets and basically half-undressed. How did I not freaking notice that until now? Then, a few more minutes later, it was...well...you know. I don't need to explain, do I?

The next morning I wake up and it's just a little past noon. I try to sit up and I have to keep a blanket around me and my head starts pouting really hard, and I lay back down slowly in pain. Billie tries to do the same thing a few minutes later. I don't remember anything from last night. I see me and Billie, I remember that. I remember laughing at Marty. Oh! Tre put something in our drinks, good one Frank. I can't wait to beat his ass. He knows how I feel about that sort of stuff. I hear Abby start to cry in the other room, but I can already see Marty coming down the hallway and turn into her room. She comes back out and just stares at me and laughs.

"Shut up!" I said laughing too. Billie looks over stardled, like I had woken him up. I lean over and kiss him on the head and he puts his arm around me and we fall back asleep like that. We woke up again to Tre and Marty jumping on the end of the bed yelling at us to wake up.

"Damn! What time is it?!" Billie asks sitting up.

"It's only 2:15, Armstrong. You and your wife need to get up before anything else happens that we can hear like last night." Marty says kicking my leg.

"Ow! That hurt!" I said with a raised voice. I was used to it though. I tried to sit up next to Billie and realized that I had no shirt on. Oops. That would of been bad.

"Exactly." then turns to Tre and they both jump off.

There were moments of silence, then I yelled at Tre.

"What?!" he said turning around.

"Why'd you get us all messed up last night?!" I yelled at him.

He was already down the hallway. Good time to get my clothes on and jump at him. Which, is what I did. He fell down and I was sitting ontop of him.

"You know how I feel about alcohol!" I yelled in his face.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he said with a serious tone and face.

"Good." I said letting him go.

[MARTY'S POV]

Tre and I leave the room to let the 2 love birds get dressed and Alyssa comes and attacks him and starts yelling at him. I turn around and she has him pinned to the ground and her face in his. She was pissed. A few minutes later she was done, and Billie came and grabbed her hand. We walked down stairs. My gosh. Can Billie and Lyssa ever stay off of eachother just for 10 minutes?! I go up to them and separate their hands. They both look at me confused. I didn't care though.

"I'm going to put you two through a test, and knowing you, Lyss, it's going to be hard for you." I told her and took her by the arm and took her into the living room and sat her down next to me. Billie followed.

"You guys have to not have ANY contact at ALL with eachother for a week." I told them both, smiling mischeviously at my plan.

"WHAT?!" They both say to me.

I patt Alyssa's face, "you can do it." I smiled then got up. Billie sat down next to her where I was sitting. I turned around quickly, "uh huh! No, Armstrong!"

I see Alyssa get up, patt his head, then come into the kitchen and glare at me.

"I'm daring you to do the same thing." she told me from across the room.

"Do what?" Tre asked.

"Shh!" I told him putting my hand in his face. He looked at it and walked away. Me and her looked at eachother for a minute.

"Alright. Fine. Whoever lasts the longest, wins." I told her.

"and what about the loser?" she asks.

"You?" I said.

She gasped, then went back to normal, I was trying not to laugh.

"No!" She finally said.

"The loser..." I continued, "has to get dumped into the pool with a blindfold on with think sweat pants on and a hoodie, then get locked out there for 10 minutes."

She looked completely surprised and then hit the table, knowing that she was going to lose.

"Thats mean!" I heard Tre and Billie yell from the living room.

I smiled sweetly at Alyssa and walked out. She followed me. Both of us sat next to eachother on the opposite side of our husbands, going against eachother in the bet.

[THIRD PERSON POV]

A few weeks later, and Alyssa had lost. Exactly like Marty had planned. She was the one to throw Alyssa into the pool with a blindfold on. Alyssa came out into the backyard, looking ridiculous. Marty, Billie, Mike and Tre all laughed at her. She turned around and scowled at them. They all stopped laughing, besides Tre.

"You ready?" Marty asked her.

"I suppose." Alyssa murmered.

Marty went behind her and pushed her as hard as she could into the pool. Everybody was laughing by now and Alyssa came back up gasping for air and then got out and was completely soaked.

"Alright. See you in 10 minutes." Marty said pushing everybody inside and closing the sliding glass door.

Alyssa flipped them off from the other side, and they all just smiled at her.

[ALYSSAS POV]

"I have evil friends." I thought to myself.

I loved them though. I would of done the exact same thing to either one of them, so I really have no room to say anything about any of them. I sat down and began to doze off. Then I woke up to Marty shaking me violently.

"Alright! I'm awake!" I yelled. Marty and I were both smiling trying not to laugh. We do that a lot, it's like anything in the world is funny to us.

She was nice enough to give me a robe for me to change into. Which I did, in the bathroom. I came out in a totally different outfit, and something that wasn't soaked.

A few months had gone by and Alyssa found out she was pregnant once again. Not really surprised though. Marty totally was. She was so excited, that she told Alyssa that she wanted to name it this time. Billie was cool with that, and so was Alyssa.

"How about Tally?" Marty suggested.

"Hmmm, I really like it. What about you Beej?" Alyssa asked.

"It's pretty good. Go for it." Billie said with a smile and kissed Alyssa then pulled away to look at her.

There was a sudden knock on the door. Marty told them that she would get it then looked out the peek hole and froze. Hesitating, she went ahead and opened the door. It was Billie's mom and along next to Ollie, was Alyssa's mom.

"Hey, Marty! Long time no see!" Beth said and hugged Marty.

They both heard their mom's voices and froze. It's not that they hated them, just that they didn't ever want to be around them.

[MARTY'S POV]

I welcomed Ollie and Beth in and I led them to Billie and Alyssa's living room where they were both sitting on the couch acting all cute with eachother and giggling. I 'faked' cleared my throat and they both looked up at me still smiling then looked at their mom's and their smiles were gone.

"Ollie! Mom! What are you guys doing here?" Alyssa asked them.

"It's Christmas Eve, remember?" Ollie answered.

"Oh yeah, right." Billie said.

There was a really long awkward silence between all of us.

"I think I'm going to go home, I'll see you later Lyssa." I told her then grabbed my stuff and walked home.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

It's really been two years since me and Beej moved into this house? Wow. Time goes by fast. I heard Abby in the other room, crying. So I excused myself to go get my crying daughter and I gave her the sippy cup that she loves that has Cinderella on it and it was glittery, then I walked back into the living room with her. Which probably wasn't a good thing to do.

"Alyssa!" my mom said my name in a shoked tone, "you didn't tell me you had a kid!"

I looked worried at Billie, he looked at me the same way. This was going to be a joyful weekend with our mom's here.

"Oh, yeah...uhhh, I've had her for a little over a year now. Sorry." I said.

"I want to hold her. I didn't know Billie Joe was a father now, either." Ollie said holding her arms out.

"Whats her name?" my mom asked.

"Abby." Billie and I said at the same time.

"Aww." our mom's cooed at the same time.

I sighed heavily and sat down next to Billie and placed my hand in his. He looked at me.

[BILLIE'S POV]

"Are you going to tell them that you're expecting?" I asked Alyssa whispering.

"God no. I didn't even want my mom to know about Abby." she told me.

"Then why'd you bring her out here?" I asked her. I probably sounded angry. Which, I wasn't.

"Don't get a tone with me, Armstrong. I forgot about it." she told me and let go of my hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound mad." I told her trying to take her hand again. She kept moving it away, but I finally got her and she just smiled a little and then leaned her head on my shoulder.

"So. You two going to have anymore kids?" my mom asked us.

We both coughed and sort of laughed.

"No. We're good. Unless things change, then, who knows." I said.

Alyssa elbowed me in the stomache and I lost my breath and took forever to get back. She just laughed at me.

Our mom's looked at us in confusion, which probably wasn't a good thing.

"You're pregnant arn't you, Alyssa?" my mom asked her.

She stiffened and answered, "no."

I tried my best not to smile. Alyssa cracks me up. They both shook their heads. We showed them where their guest rooms were upstairs, and they were looking around the house in amazement.

"You two live in a huge house." Beth said.

"Yeah, well, we wanted to live by our friends and wanted to stay in Oakland." I said putting my arm around Alyssa's waist and tickling her. She bursted out laughing and pushed me away.

"What was that for?!" I asked like I didn't do anything.

"You jackass, you tickled me!" she said still laughing.

"I did no such thing!" I said back smiling.

She came up to me and kissed me full on with her arms around my neck, my hands made their way to her waist and pulled her close up against me, forgetting that our mom's were watching us. I gently pushed her away, reminding her. Then her face got bright red and she stomped away to our bedroom down the hall and shut the door.

"Shes....shy." I told them.

They both shook their heads and went into their rooms and I went after Alyssa. I opened our bedroom door and I found her laying on our bed with her face in one of the pillows. I shut the door behind me and I went to lay down next to her.

"Whats wrong, love?" I asked rubbing her back up and down.

"I'm embarassed." she answered me.

"Ah. I see. It's alright though. It's just this one time, and it wasn't even that bad." I told her, trying to calm her down.

I felt her get less tense and she turned towards me.

"Thats one thing I love about you, Armstrong. You can make me happy in less than a few minutes and you know how to make me calm when I'm really uptight."

I smiled at her and I kissed her. She went ontop of me and kissed me more and more.

"I shouldn't be doing this." she said inbetween our kisses, "but I want you so bad right now."

I laughed a bit. She asked me what was so funny.

"You've never told me that before. I just thought it was funny." I said smiling. I brushed her hair off of her neck, revealing all skin and I kissed her on her neck down to her collar bone and then back up to her jaw bone, switching sides. She giggled and tried taking my jeans off. But I pushed her off of me.

"At least wait until New Years." I told her with a serious face.

"But why?" she asked with a sad face.

"Because it's a celebration!" I told her smiling.

She finally agreed and went back to her side of the bed and scooted as far away from me as possible, with her back facing me.

"Awww, Lyssa. Don't do this." I said pressing myself upagainst her and putting my arm around her waist.

She turned to face me and curled up against my chest and fell asleep, so did I.

The next morning, I woke up due to Alyssa jumping up and down on the bed yelling at me to wake my ass up and go downstairs to open his presents. I obeyed and went down there, me and her sat on the couch with our hands interwined, and everybody was there. Mike and Cieara, along with Tre and Marty. Even Beth and my mom. It was going to be a great day. The girls got to open theirs first. Cieara got a new phone from Mike, and she was absolutely in love with it. Marty got 'The Dark Knight' on DVD from Tre, which she was totally happy with and jumped up and down over and over. Alyssa opened hers, from me, and about had a heartattack. It was a black PSP that she had been wanting forever.

"Oh my god!" she yelled, "I love these things!" Then hugged me really tight. I saw Beth smile from the corner of my eye and whisper something to my mom.

"Yup, he's a great guy." my mom said and they both smiled at me and Alyssa.

The wrapping paper was all thrown in the trash can and Cieara came out into the living room.

"Now, the boys' turn." she said sitting next to Mike.

Mike, Tre and I all got ours and the girls were staring at us, eager for us to see what we had gotten.

Mike opened his and about freaked.

"Oh my damn! It's a new bass that I saw at the store the other day!" he said and hugged Cieara like a little kid. The new bass even had his name engraved into the neck of it.

My mom and Beth were both laughing and they sat back and watched the rest of us open our presents.

Tre opened his and he loved it. Marty gave him a new drum seat, since his now was all torn up and it was about to snap in half. He took it out of the box and sat on it, instead of sitting on the couch. We all laughed and I went to open mine. Alyssa had gotten me a black Gibson Les Paul with 'Green Day' painted on the body of it and all the strings were shiney and brand new, I began tuning it.

"Thanks! I love it." I told her and gave her a small peck on the lips. I probably shouldn't of done that, Beth sort of glared at me. But Alyssa just giggled after I pulled away and she leaned on my shoulder.

The next 6 days had gone by super fast, and it was New Years Eve. Beth and mom were still here and we were all in the living room, it was 11:50pm, and we all had streamers everywhere and we were all pretty drunk. Hey, it's the celebration of a new year, of course we're going to have beer and shit. Beth and mom wern't too happy about that, but non of us really gave a flying fuck. The countdown started all the way from 10.

[MARTY'S POV]

The ball was now dropping, and we were watching Time Square on the TV, everybody's faced all lit up, and they were all bundled up in their coats and everybody was cheering. The countdown came to zero, and it was now officially 2009. It was a new year, and a different start. I kissed my Tre and he picked me up and spun me in a circle then sat me down, but I about fell over, so he led me to the couch and I layed down and he brought me a pillow. I looked over at Cieara and Mike, and they were just a little more happy than the rest of us, they were playing tounge hockey in the corner of the room and smiled at eachother from time to time.

"Happy New Year!" Beth and Ollie cried at the same time.

Everybody else cheered it. Then I looked over at Lyssa and Billie. Lyssa had her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, and he was holding her up and they kissed eachother over and over. Then they both stopped, and Lyssa looked down at her stomache, to make sure she wasn't over doing it or anything, then they both smiled and went back to sucking face. Tre came up to me, and kissed me over and over. This was a happy night, and everybody was enjoying every second of it.

[CIEARA'S POV]

Marty and Tre decided to go home and do some 'celebrating' or whatever. I laughed to myself and I went over to hug Mike. He was asleep, so I woke up him so we could go home. It was a long drive back to Emeryville, well, it's a long drive if you have a small hangover and you're half asleep. So, I'll probably be doing the driving. I said my goodbye's to Lyssa and Billie, and we went out to our car and started driving home.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

What a fantastic night! Other than having my mom and Ollie here, it was a night with Billie all to myself, and the night he promised we would, er...'celebrate'. If thats what you want to call it. I giggled as he kissed my neck up and down. We were laying on the couch, just a bit drunk still, and had the TV volume down to where it was just faint. Ollie came down to tell us goodnight.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was interrupting anything." she said walking back out.

"No, it's fine." I told her smiling from underneath Billie. Awkward way to talk to my husband's mom, but whatever.

"Okay, well. Goodnight you two. Please, stay safe also. Having another grandchild would only make me and Beth feel older." she said smiling then walking out.

"God mom!" Billie said laughing.

I was laughing to myself, knowing that Ollie has no idea about Tally. Beej and I eventually made our way to our room, without disturbing my mom or Ollie, which was a surprise. It was so dark, we practically ran into every table and every lamp that was in our way. He crawled ontop of me and I smiled at him, even if he couldn't see it or not.

"I'm falling even more in love with you." he whispered to me as he kissed me repeatidly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. I Don't Like This One.

xoxo- Adie.