Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Little Wonders.

"Beej, you're going over with Tre and Mike tonight," Alyssa told Billie, shoving him out the door.

"Why?" he asked, taking hold of his bag.

"Martena's coming here," she said, almost laughing.

"But..."

"No questions, love."

"Wow. She's really rubbed off on you," he said.

Alyssa smiled, gave him a quick kiss, and pushed him out the door as Martena was coming in. She automatically threw herself down onto the couch and told Alyssa to get her some pop-tarts and orange juice.

"Just like the old days, eh?" Alyssa laughed.

"Exactly my point," Martena laughed, also.

Alyssa did what she was told to do. A few minutes later, Marty jumped up.

"Let's go to Starbucks!" she yelled and dragged Alyssa by the arm to the car. It was December and freezing outside.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

When we got there, we both ordered a Double Chocolate Chip Frapp. or a 'Double Chocolate What?' as we like to call it. Our drinks finally came and we wasted about 2 hours at Starbucks, mainly talking about the old times and about Billie and Tre every once in a while.

"Whats mister Cool like?" I asked with a wink.

"No questions."

"Fine, fine. You just don't want to admit he's really good," I said and sat my drink down to do the 'pelvic thrust'. She almost choked on her drink and started laughing. I smiled and sat back down.

"You're horrible," she breathed as she tried to catch her breath.

[MARTY'S POV]

Me and Lyssa arrive back at her and Billie's place, and we decided to play 'The Urbz: Sims In The City™'. Which was basically a want-to-be Sims game, and we played until 5 in the morning. We turned off the game and laid down on the floor.

"I want pretzels," I said, dragging Alyssa, once again, into the kitchen and started to do party boy. That made the both of us fall to the floor, laughing our asses off. I loved hanging out with Lyssa, we have the best times together.

"How long do I put it in the microwave?!" she called at me as I was running to the bathroom.

"Hell, I don't know! 35 seconds maybe?!" I yelled.

A few minutes later, I come out and Alyssa is standing there, poking at the pretzels and laughing.

"You ruined them, didn't you?" I asked with a huge smile.

"They're cold and hard!" she said laughing.

"My god, Lyssa! You can't do anything on your own!" I said hitting her shoulder.

She whimpered and rubbed her shoulder, while I giggled.

We grabbed the disgusting pretzels and went back into the living room to play our game that we started hours ago. We blared Ludo's song, 'Go-Getter Greg' and as our favorite line came, we screamed it, "I'll be watching cop dramas, smoking fatty-fatties!" and then cracked up. It was 6:20AM, by the time we decided to settle down and go to sleep.

Alyssa and I both woke up at 2 something in the afternoon, to Tre and Billie staring at us, which made me and her laugh. I looked around the house, and it was a complete wreck. Tre came to me, as Billie went to Alyssa. Tre dragged me out the door, I guess he wanted me home. I got out of his grasp, ran to Alyssa and attacked her.

"I love you, Martin!" she yelled.

"I love you too, Lyss-Wa!" I yelled back, then got off of her and went home.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

"Lyss-Wa?" Beej asked me, after Marty and Tre left.

I began cleaning up the house, after Martin and I had wrecked it.

"Long story, love." I told him as I put my arms around his waist and gave him a quick kiss.

[BILLIE'S NIGHT POV]

I arrived at Tre and Marty's place, and to my 'not-so-much-of-a-surprise", him and Mike were playing 'World of Warcraft' on the computer. I sat my stuff down and joined them.

"Come here little puppy! I just need your paw!" Mike said in a voice someone would use as if they were cooing to a baby. The 3 of us laughed for a few minutes and they shut off the game and turned to me.

"So...truth or dare?" Tre asked.

Oh god...

"Dare!" Mike yelled.

"Hmm..." Tre started, "I dare you to lick Billie's face."

"Thats a dare?" Mike and I both asked.

Tre shrugged, and Mike awkwardly licked my face. Mike made a nasty face.

"You need to shave," he told me.

We all laughed, and I felt my face. I really did need to shave. Then Tre turned to me.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

I decided to choose truth, who knows what Tre's mind could think of for Dare.

"Whats the latest 'scoo' of you and Alyssa?" he asked winking.

I sighed, "you really suck, Tre."

"My own." he said, referring to Bullet In A Bible. The three of us cracked up. Then got serious again.

"Go on, Armstrong." Mike told me.

"Uhh..." I began to say.

There was a small silence and the 2 of them scooted closer to me.

"Alright. Lyssa is, uhm, pregnant again, and Tre, I know you're just dying to know this; the last time we did 'that' was New Years, well, yesterday I should just say. There's really nothing else. Just ask the questions. Oh, and we're naming it Tally. Marty choose it for us." I managed to say, then layed on my back.

"Whoa, man! I didn't expect all that! How far along is she?" Mike asked me.

"I think just a couple weeks, four maybe." I replied.

"There's no more truth or dare, I want to know more." Tre said.

We all snickered and grabbed a beer from the fridge, then all sat back on the couches.

"Do you want another kid, Beej?" Mike asked me.

"I don't know. I like being able to hang out with my wife, and er...to 'be' with my wife also, without Abby crying all the time. But, it's what Lyssa wants, and she absolutely refuses to get an abortion, and I don't blame her." I told my friends.

"Interesting." Tre said quietly, while playing with the threads of the carpet.

"So, whats she like?" Mike asked with a wink and a nudge.

"Michael Ryan Pritchard!" I yelled with a huge grin on my face.

Tre was cracking up to himself on the floor now, trying to breathe.

"Well? Answer me." Mike hassled.

"Well, nice, I guess? What do you want me to say?!" I asked confused as hell.

"So you're saying she's bad?" Tre asked.

"No! Shes-"

Mike cut me off, "great?"

"Well, yes, but-"

Tre cut me off this time, "I knew it!"

I chuckled as I stared at the ground, thinking of her.

"My god, Frank!" I said as I hit him.

"So, who's the one who gets the top first?" Tre asked me.

"Well, me of course." I said grinning.

Mike and Tre both screamed like girls, then laughed.

"I was only half joking on that one!" Tre said laughing.

"Oh...dammit." I said now blushing.

"Don't worry, Armstrong. I'm sure Tre does too." Mike said patting my shoulder.

"I do, actually." he said laughing even more.

Mike and I joined in. This was a good night. I'm enjoying it. I absolutely and unconditionally love my Lyssa, but it's nice to be with the guys every now and then.

The next thing I knew, I woke up on the floor, with Mike and Tre staring at me with two huge ass grins across their damn faces.

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"Have a nice dream, Armstrong?" Tre asked crossing his arms, still smiling.

"We heard you say Lyssa's name...a lot." Mike said trying not to laugh.

"Wait, what? Oh...shit." I said, realizing what they were talking about.

They bursted out laughing while I gathered my stuff quickly, embarrassed. Mike decided to go home. Leaving Tre and Me.

"I'm sorry, man. You know were just having fun, right?" Tre said patting my back.

"I know. It's fine. But, did I really dream?" I asked.

Tre laughed, "boy, did you?! Of course you did! You were all rolling around, moaning and shit."

"Alright! Enough from the man who dresses in drag!" I said holding my hand up to his face.

"That was uncalled for." he said grinning, "lets go over there."

Tre and I came up to my house and stared at our loves until they woke up, and talked about how beautiful they were. I thought Tre was going to lose his self control. They finally woke up and laughed. What the fuck? Then Tre grabbed Marty and tried taking her home. Ah, right. His little deal of 'self-control'. Marty attacked my wife, they said 'I love you' and called eachother by 'Martin' and 'Lyss-Wa'.

After they left, Alyssa began cleaning.

"Lyss-Wa?" I asked.

She came up to me, wrapped her arms around my waist and I placed my hands on her hips.

"Long story, love." she said then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Then she went back to cleaning. I came up behind her and put my arms around her small waist this time.

"Mmmm...I love those." I said kissing her neck repeatedly.

"Love what?" she asked turning around to face me.

"Your kisses." I said grinning. She smiled at me.

"Good, then you'll love this." she said sitting on the couch and pulling me down on top of her. She kissed me like never before. Then pulled away a few minutes later.

"Mmm...I did love that." I told her kissing her forehead.

She just smiled at me. I got real weak feeling when I looked in her eyes. I'm in complete love with this girl. My self control was hard to 'tame' when I had her in my arms, same as Tre with Marty. I never thought that, that man would ever have a serious relationship. I'm happy for him. Marty's a great person.

I realized that I was staring every inch of Lyssa up and down, just wanting her. Then she laughed and pulled her shirt up a bit.

"Control yourself, Armstrong."

I snickered and got up, then sat beside her, pulling her head down onto my chest. She curled up next to me like a cat.

"So how was your night?" she asked me.

I laughed, "lets just say it was very...interesting."

She smiled, "tell me about it."

I laughed even more, "ha ha. Sure, love."

It was now February of 2009. As a matter of fact, it was Billie Joe's birthday. Everybody was over at Tre and Marty's house for the huge party, except for Cieara. Mike had dumped her, he wasn't searching for anybody right now. He said that he was doing just fine. Cieara, on the other hand, had taken it really hard and she officially hated Mike forever. He obviously didn't give a shit, because she was a bitch. As Mike had said.

"Hey Billie! I brought over some more friends for you!" Mike said as he walked into the door of Tre and Marty's house.

"Really?" he asked standing up to go see who they were.

Mike smiled and he dragged Billie out into the driveway, where sat all of the members of My Chemical Romance, all in one car. It was a very interesting sight. Gerard and Frank were in the backseat, practically ontop of eachother, while Ray was next to them, trying to scoot as far away from them as possible, Bob in the driver's seat and Mikey in the passenger's seat.

"No way!" Billie said opening the back door to get Gerard, Frank and Ray out. Bob and Mikey got themselves out and smiled at Billie. The 5 of them all hugged Billie and wished him a happy birthday.

"I missed you, Gee!" Billie said hugging Gerard, noticing that he had now a gold ring on his left ring finger. He was obviously married, but to who? Billie just pushed the thought away.

"Missed you too, Billie!" Gerard said back.

They all went into the house and the girls about had a heartattack as they saw their second favorite band walk into the house. They were trying to get eachother to stay calm. Tre was laughing at the both of them, still not getting used to the fact that they live with Green Day everyday.

"Hey. I have somebody else coming too. I just need to call her." Gerard said pulling out his phone and dialing a number and walking into the kitchen.

Everybody else gathered into the living room and started chatting. They didn't want to give Billie their presents yet, since apparently, somebody else was coming along that Gerard had to call. He came back out with a smile on his face and sat next to Tre. Who was next to Marty, and who was next to Bob.

"They'll be here in a few minutes." he said.

All of Green Day and My Chemical Romance started talking, about previous tours with eachother, about new albums and guitars. Bob and Tre started talking about drums. There was a knock on the door. Gerard squealed and sat up real quick. Marty and Alyssa just sat back and laughed at him and his squeal.

Gerard opened the door, "jeeze! I waited long enough!"

"I'm sorry! There was a huge traffic jam."

The person walked into the living room and Gerard greeted her with his arm around her waist.

"Everybody, this is my wife Lizzie." he said kissing her face.

"So you're not gay with Frank?!" Tre demanded.

"Holy shit!" Marty and Alyssa say at the same time as Tre and his awkward question.

"No, Tre. That...uhm, never happened." Gerard answered as he pretended to clear his throat. Him and Frank exchange an awkward look, then go back to normal.

"What did I do?" Lizzie asked.

"No! It's not you...it's just..." Alyssa said looking at Marty.

"We havn't seen you in forever." Marty said, finishing Alyssa's sentence.

"Huh?" Lizzie asked in her 'some-what' high pitched voice and tilted her head to the side. Gerard let go of her and she walked towards Marty and Alyssa. The two girls stood up.

[MARTY'S POV]

"Marty." I said pointing to myself, "and Alyssa." I said pointing to her.

"Oh my god!" Lizzie yelled and pulled us into a tight hug, almost suffocating the both of us. But, we still hugged her back.

"Wow. This is weird." Alyssa said almost laughing.

[NORMAL POV]

Gerard looked over at the girls, and the three of them were hugging. So he went over to them and asked why they were hugging. They answered that they knew eachother when they were teenagers and had totally lost contact with one another.

"Hmm...interesting." he said smiling, taking Lizzie and pulling her to sit with him on the couch.

The next few minutes were passed by with a few words to eachother, mainly silence. Then Tre decided to break the silence, as usual.

"Lets open the presents!" he said running upstairs then coming back down with a full loud of gifts for Billie. From Mike, Tre, all of My Chem., Marty, Lizzie and Alyssa.

"Shit, guys! You didn't need to get me this many things." Billie said staring at all the presents, just dying to get his hands on them.

"Ah, whatever, dude." Mike said. Tre sat back down next to Marty as Billie began to open the first one. Which was from Ray. He opened it, and it was a new guitar strap.

"Damn you and your big fro! Thats what I got him!" Alyssa yelled at Ray, pointing at him.

Everybody was laughing, including Ray.

"Lyss, it's fine. I need them anyways, I could always use having two." Billie said calming his wife down. She finally sat back down and watched him open some more presents.

The next one was from Frank, Bob and Mikey, money combined. They bought him a new guitar.

"Wow! This is my second one! Thanks!" Billie said staring at the guitar, just loving it.

Frank, Bob and Mikey smiled and nodded their heads saying 'you're welcome' and letting Billie proceed.

The third one, was from Tre, Marty and Mike. It was new Converse, which he needed badly. The ones he had now were all beat down and about to fall apart. Billie thanked them, smelled them and enjoyed the scent of new Converse.

The very last one was from Gerard and Lizzie. They both had gotten Billie black hair dye, hair gel and a new red tie. Billie started laughing and put them back into the bag and thanked them also.

After all of the wrapping paper was thrown away, everybody was sitting calmly in the living room. It was now 3 in the afternoon.

"So who is staying where tonight?" Mikey asked looking around at everybody.

"Marty and Lizzie are staying here!" Alyssa yelled out and looked at both of the girls, they both giggled and agreed.

All of the guys looked eachother. They were all thinking the same thing. Eight guys in one house would probably not be the brightest of all ideas. But, they all just dealt with it and the night plans were said and done.

The rest of the day had gone by pretty quick. Marty and Lizzie were both at Alyssa and Billie's house, while the rest of the guys had all traveled to Tre and Marty's house. It was going to be an interesting night, for both the boys and the girls.

The three girls sat on the couch, eating Starbucks ice cream and watching Sweeney Todd, and occasionally singing the lyrics. After that movie was over, they watched 'Bullet In A Bible', what a wise movie to choose. Tre came on the screen, and it was the part where Mike and Billie were describing him. The scene came on where they show Tre fully naked for a second or two, Lizzie and Alyssa both look at Marty who was sitting in the middle, and she about chokes on her ice cream, then all three of them bursted out laughing.

"You know you like it." Lizzie said laughing, as Alyssa was uncontrolably laughing her ass off.

Marty just shoved a hand full of ice cream in her face to cover her smile. Alyssa finally calms down by now, but still smiling.

"Look! It's Billie's ass!" Marty yells pointing at the screen.

Alyssa whisled, then they all laughed once again. Ice cream or no ice cream, they were hyper. Since Gerard wasn't in 'Bullet In A Bible', they couldn't make fun of Lizzie. So Alyssa pulled out 'The Black Parade Is Dead!' and Marty just laughs. Lizzie didn't see what Alyssa put in and didn't understand what was going on, until they pressed play and a live performance of them came on. Lizzie blushes and hides her face in the nearest pillow. Marty reaches over, pulls the pillow out of her hands, and throws it across the room.

"I hate you." Lizzie said, trying to keep a serious face.

"I get that a lot." Marty said smiling.

"Of course you do." Alyssa replied, patting Marty on the back.

Gerard came on and said his line, "A surprise party...for me?! You shouldn't have." Then Alyssa and Marty look at Lizzie, and Lizzie is smiling uncontrollably and they all just laugh. Which is what they were best at; laughing.

"She likes it the Gerard Way." Alyssa says, and the three of them burst out laughing and can't stop for another 5 minutes.

A few minutes gone by and Alyssa gets a call from Billie.

"Hey, everything going okay?" he asked.

Alyssa was trying not to laugh, "yes. Everything's okay. You?"

"Well, Bob and Ray are sitting on the floor, playing checkers, Tre and Mike are fighting over the remote, Frank is trying to kiss Gerard, and Gerard isn't letting it happen. We think Frank is drunk. Then Mikey is just chillin with me, and we're watching all of this happen." Billie says half laughing.

"Give me the goddamn remote, Michael!" Alyssa could hear Tre yelling, then a big thump over the phone.

Billie starts laughing really hard.

"God, what did that Tre do now?" Alyssa asked.

Marty and Lizzie look over at her, distracted from 'The Black Parade Is Dead!'. Marty smiles and Lizzie shakes her head.

"Tre fell, Mike is laughing, Tre is about to go after Mike. It's pretty funny." Billie said, "but I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you, too." Alyssa said then hanging up.

Marty and Lizzie are still staring at Alyssa. Half smiling at her, half wondering what in the world Tre was doing.

"Tre and Mike were fighting over the remote, and Tre fell and Mike was laughing at him, and Tre was about to jump at Mike." Alyssa said.

"Figures." Marty says smiling.

"Men. They're insane." Lizzie says almost laughing.

"What crazy things have Gerard, done?" Alyssa asks.

Lizzie sits and thinks for a moment.

"Well, he's always going weird dances like he does on stage, always singing to himself, to me, and he dresses up like Billie and sings Green Day songs in front of our bedroom mirror." Lizzie says trying her best not to laugh.

Alyssa and Marty burst out laughing.

"Thats the craziest thing I've ever heard!" Alyssa says laughing.

"I know, but I love him." Lizzie says smiling.

Alyssa and Marty both looks at her and smile.

"Alright! Enough with 'that look'! I've gotten that so much lately." Lizzie says putting up her hands, but ended up laughing.

The three girls then put in 'The Secret Window'. Starring Johnny Depp. Another one of their favorites. They all then fall asleep on eachother and dream crazy dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really love this one. I cracked up every few minutes while I was writting this, and I was very hyper and was up until 5am writting it. : ) I hope you like it!

xoxo- Adie.