Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

One Of My Lies.

[LATER THAT DAY]

"What's wrong, Tre?" Billie asked, coming into the living room and sitting next to him.

Tre looked at him and let his guard down, which didn't happen often. Billie looked at his friend in confusion. There has only been a handful of times that Billie has seen Tre talk about his feelings.

"Nothings wrong, I'm just confused."

Billie sighed and leaned back into the couch. "Who is it?"

"Martena," he whispered.

"Huh?"

"Martena... You know, Kate's friend?"

"Oh, really?" Billie said with a smirk on his face and leaned on the armrest. "I'll be damned!"

[IN THE KITCHEN]

"You guys... I've had the biggest crush on Tre for a long time. He and I talked for a while this morning and he was being very flirtatious," Martena whispered. "What should I do?"

"Why don't you ask him out?" Kate asked.

"I would if I could..."

"Oh, come on!" Ayla sighed. "What's the worst that could happen? He says no?"

Martena shrugged and leaned against the counter. "I guess you're right," she confessed.

[BILLIE AND TRE IN THE LIVING ROOM]

"I really like her. It's a little scary," Tre said with a nervous but happy look on his face.

"Go ask her."

"Not in front of the others! I'm already nervous enough."

"Oh, come on. That makes it even more special. Go on." Tre stared at Billie. "Dude, if there's one thing I've learned about women it's that Martena will appreciate it much more if you do it with confidence as opposed to being shy about it."

"I guess," Tre said with a sigh and slowly got off the couch. "Thanks."

"No problem."

Tre started walking towards Martena, her back was turned towards him and so were Ayla and Kate's. They were all looking through a magazine that came in the mail this week.

He finally got the nerve to speak up.

"Um, Martena?" Tre asked, still nervous. He thought about what Billie said about being confident.

"I'm listening," Martena said, turning around.

"I- well- I enjoyed our talk this morning and I think you're beautiful," he started. The girls smiled and backed away, giving them space. He looked over at them and back at Martena. "...and I'd like to take you out to dinner."

"Of course I'll go to dinner with you, Tre." He put his hands in his jean pockets nervously and smiled.

"Sounds good, will you still be here later tonight? Maybe around 8:00?"

"Yeah! I can be ready by then."

-------------------------

Going on their first date together, Tre and Martena decided to go to Olive Garden. Everything was going great just as Tre had expected it to.

"What kind of music do you like?" Tre asked.

"I'm more of a 'punk rock' type of girl."

"Same here," Tre said with a smile. I quickly disappeared. "Except, I'm not a girl."

They both laughed and continued talking. The two shared a bottle of wine and became a little tipsy.

"So..." Martena started, putting down her glass. "Do you have any crazy ex-girlfriend stories?"

"Oh, do I?" Tre laughed.

-------------------------

After dinner, Tre drove Martena back to the house. They pulled into the garage between Billie's car and Mike's car. She gathered her belongings as he turned the ignition off, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"This is normally where I would walk you to your front door, tell you I had a great time, and maybe kiss you but we're staying at the same house," said Tre.

"Maybe kiss me?" Martena looked up at him. The only light they had was coming from the back of the garage and the shadows fell across their faces perfectly.

Tre leaned in and slowly pressed his lips to hers. She hesitated but gave in once she felt his hand on hers but he pulled away quickly.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that," Tre said without making eye contact.

"Hey," she whispered, trying to get him to look at her. "I don't mind it."

"You don't?"

"Of course not," she smiled and kissed him back.

----------------------------------------

Tre and Martena entered the house and saw that all the lights were off except for the light above the stove, giving the kitchen a soft glow. The two said goodnight and parted ways, going to their respective bedrooms.

----------------------------------------

It was 2:00 in the morning and everybody was asleep except for Ayla and Billie. They had tried sleeping but kept getting distracted from different conversation topics. What food sounds good, how their friend's date was going, politics - which was a heavy one, etc.

"Holy shit, it's late," Ayla said, shocked. "We should get some sleep."

"Sleep?" he asked, putting his arm around her. "I don't know what that is."

"You're about to, Armstrong."

"Oh, someone's feisty."

Billie began kissing on her neck and she playfully hit his shoulder, telling him to stop. He nibbled on her ear, which is one of her weaknesses.

"Now that's not fair," she whispered.

"I told you I didn't know what sleep was."

"We just had sex last night, Billie!" He put his hand up her shirt and began grabbing her chest. She bit her lip and began to feel herself give in. "You're terrible."

He smiled at her and pulled her shirt above her head.

"How about we turn this into a quickie?" He asked. "We can have our own game of how fast we can get each other off."

"You're on, babe," she laughed, kissing him.

Suddenly, he pinned her down and kissed her neck even more, grinding himself against her. She pushed him aside so that he would be on his back and he pulled her shorts down quickly.

----------------------------------

Mike woke up and went downstairs to get a glass of water. He stood in the kitchen as he drank and began to hear noises coming from upstairs. Soon after was the sound of the headboard hitting the wall repeatedly. He rolled his eyes and went back upstairs, the sounds getting louder. He cringed knowing that it was his best friend making half of those noises.

Mike went back into his bedroom and shoved a blanket under the crack of the door, attempting to muffle some of the sound. He got in bed and put in earbuds, playing some music from The Clash.
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo- Adie.