Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Macy's Day Parade.

It was a month later. Tre and Martena were downstairs at the old house playing the drums. Well, Tre was playing the drums as she watched in awe. She's always had a thing for muscular arms and she was practically drooling at the sight of Tre playing.

"Try and play it yourself," he suggested.

Martena laughed and went a little red. "Oh, I don't know."

"Just try." Tre gave her a smile and she felt her face turn bright red. "You look cute when you go red."

"Shut up, Tre."

"You can do it," he said and kissed her face.

"I won't be able to if you keep fucking distracting me!"

Tre just winked at her and stepped back, letting her figure it out.

She ended up dropping the drumsticks, causing a loud 'boom' to go throughout the basement and she covered her face. Tre went over to her and replaced her hands with his.

"It's okay, you just don't have begginers luck like I did."

Martena laughs a flirty laugh and looks down. Tre gently brings her head up and he kisses her.

"What did I say about distracting me?"

"You didn't say I couldn't kiss you."

"Yes but that falls under the 'distraction' category."

"Not in my book," he smiled. She rolled her eyes.

A few hours later of Tre trying to teach her how to play some songs on the drums, they fell asleep on the floor.

The next morning, Ayla comes skipping downstairs and sees her husband making two cups of coffee. She goes up behind him and puts her arms around his waist. He jumps at her touch.

"You scared me!" She laughed at him.

"I'm sorry," she said and kissed his face. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too, babe."

The two stand in the kitchen flirting with each other and whispering dirty things into their ears. Billie nibbles on her ear and she giggles but a loud crashing sound came from the basement and scared both of them.

"When will I ever get a break?" Billie asked, going to the basement door and opening it.

He goes downstairs and sees Tre and Martena on the floor. Tre is holding his head and wincing.

"You two have been here all night?"

"Yeah," Tre yawned. Billie gave him a weird look. "I was teaching Martena how to play drums and we just ended up falling asleep here. Billie winks and starts to head upstairs. "It wasn't like that at all."

"Sure it was, Tre." said Billie.

"I'm serious." He was actually serious.

Later into the evening, the girls wanted to go have a 'girls night' so they got their showers and got glam for the long night ahead of them.

Kate was wearing a black skirt, black flats, and a shirt that had a few diamonds on it. She felt out of her comfort zone but had asked the other two girls to dress her. Kate was on a mission to find a boy tonight.

Martena was wearing a 'punk styled' black jean skirt, black Doc Martens, and a black t-shirt with skulls on it. She always dressed however she wanted and no matter where she went. Martena was the stubborn type that believed the stigma of not dressing up the way people want you to during a night out was ridiculous.

Ayla, however, disagreed. She loved dressing up for nights out and decided to wear a black spahgetti strap dress, black heels, and her hair was up in curls. She was the girl in the friend group that was passionately into makeup so she was rocking a black smokey eye with winged eyeliner.

"Damn, you look so good," Billie said from their bedroom. She was getting the final touches done in their bathroom. "Can I take that off of you when you get home?" Ayla looked over at Billie with a serious face and rolled her eyes. "I was just asking!!"

"You need to learn how to have some self control, Armstrong."

"Can I not compliment my sexy wife?"

"You can compliment me all you want," she said as she came out of the bathroom and put her hand in the middle of his chest. She stood in front of him and slowly pushed him backwards onto the bed.

Billie smiled at her and she slowly sat on top of him, undoing the tie in his pajama pants.

"Think we can have another quickie?" She asked. He nodded and quickly took just her underwear off, pushing her dress up above her hips. "We have to make it under 5 minutes. The girls are expecting me downstairs." He pulled his pants off right after.

"Don't worry," he smiled.

Ayla quickly positioned herself on him and began to ride him. His hands went to her hips and he leaned his head back, moaning out loud. She went faster and so did he, both of them trying their hardest to finish in time. His hands traveled up her body and she lead his hand onto her chest, trying her best to stay quiet. Billie, however, was not.

----------------------------

"Ayla! We're ready!" Martena yelled as she came up the stairs. She saw their bedroom door was cracked and opened it. "Oh my god!!" She screamed and turned around, shielding her eyes.

The two finished just as Martena opened the door. Ayla was leaned over Billie, his arms wrapped around her and slowing his pace. She kissed his shoulder and sat back up, quickly getting off of her husband, and quickly freshening herself up in the bathroom.

Ayla came out not even a minute later and met up with her friends downstairs, her face super red.

"We're just going to pretend like this didn't happen," Martena laughed. "Kudos on making it quick, though."

Ayla was still morbidly embarrassed but laughed to herself, knowing her and her husband made a new record of 3 minutes.

-------------------------------

Because the girls were out having their fun, the guys wanted to have fun as well. Luckily, Tre's new place has an in-ground pool in the backyard.

"What do you think the girls are doing?" Mike asked.

"I don't know, but I know what I'm doing," Billie replied.

"Whats that?"

"This."

With that Billie pushed Mike in the pool. Tre and Billie started laughing their asses off.

"Thats not funny! I was dry and this pool is freezing!"

"You'll get used to it," Tre spat back at him.

Mike gave Tre a hard and dirty glare.

------------------------------

The girls realized that after about an hour driving around, they just decided to go home. Not because they didn't want to have a good time but nothing was open late enough for them and they could drink at home without spending a lot of money.

Ayla, Martena, and Kate all stepped into the house, not hearing or seeing anybody. Kate heard splasing coming from the backyard.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing..." she whispered.

The girls all took their shoes off and followed Kate out into the backyard to find the guys splashing each other.

"I never thought I'd see the day," she laughed.

"What! We're just having fun!" Mike yelled.

Billie got out soaking wet and tried to give Ayla hug. She playfully screamed and started running, trying not to trip and fall. Finally, Billie caught up to her. He picked her up, ran over to the pool and dropped her in the 9 foot deep section. A few seconds later, Ayla came up with her mascara and eyeliner running. Everyone laughed. She climbed out of the pool with her messy hair and her dress now sticking to her body.

"Sorry," he laughed.

"Hm," she replied. "I'll get you back somehow."

"Ooo! I'm so scared."

"Whatever," she said, trying not to laugh.

"Hey, Billie!" Mike yelled from the sliding glass door.

Billie turned with his back facing his, now, angry wife and was standing by the edge of the pool. Ayla grabbed his shoulders and threw him into the pool for payback. Everyone laughed even harder this time and Ayla ran around to where Mike was, not risking being put back in the water. Billie climbed out and charged toward her. She tried to hide behind Mike but Billie picked her up and took her upstairs.

The gang could hear her laughing and yelling at him to put her down.

------------------------

"Put me down!" She laughed. "That tickles!!"

He just laughed at her and threw her onto their bed. She immediately got up, not wanting to get the sheets wet. Billie rummaged through their closet and found a bikini for her to wear.

"Here," he laughed. "Put this on and meet me back out there."

------------------------

The other girls went to change as well, Martena having to borrow one of Ayla's swimsuits. They all ran and jumped in at the same time, creating a huge splash.

After everyone swam and played a couple rounds of chicken, they all got out and sat around the patio table where they had tiki torches and a small bonfire going for s'mores.

"So where did you guys go for an hour?" Billie asked.

"We didn't go anywhere, there really wasn't any place we wanted to go," Martena replied.

Silence fell over the group of friends before Tre finally broke it.

"Anyone down for another round of chicken?"

Billie and Ayla jumped in as well as Martena and Mike.

"Tre, are you okay with your girl on my shoulders?" he asked.

"Eh, you can have her."

"Tre!" Martena yelled, splashing water at him. Tre laughed.

"Ready....Set....GO!!"

Instantly, the two girls started trying to push eachother off. After multiple scares and a five minute long game of chicken, Ayla was finally the one to fall off.

"Alright," she said. "That's officially the last round."

With that, everyone was back at the table. They talked about previous Green Day tours, their worst injuries, and marriage. Tre stayed quiet on the subject, not wanting to talk about his ex-wife in front of Martena.

"Well, it's late. I'm going to bed," Martena said. "Are you coming?" She looked at Tre.

The group smiled and all tried to hide it. Martina shot glares at them.

"Yeah. I'm pretty tired too," Kate added. "Good night, guys."

The three went up to bed and Billie looked at Ayla.

"Well, I guess it's just us now," he said, scooting closer to her. She wrapped her towel around her more, scooting into him. Mike let out a fake cough and the couple looked at him. "Kidding?"

"Mhm," Mike smiled and got out of his chair, blowing out all of the tiki torches and putting water on the bonfire. "Goodnight, you two."

The couple watched Mike go back inside and waited until his bedroom light was off.

"So, as I was saying..." Billie said and nuzzled his face in her neck. She laughed and put her hand on his chest.

"Stooooop!"

Billie stood up, placed one arm under her legs and the other around her back to lift her out of her chair. She put her arms around her husband's neck and kissed his face. He smiled and took her up to their room. When he put her down, he went into the closet to grab pajama pants. Billie came out of the closet and saw that Ayla was just in her bikini bottoms, covering her chest with her left arm and holding out her bikini top with her right hand and dropped it on the floor at her feet.

"Uh huh..." Billie said, looking up at her and closing their bedroom door. She heard the lock and smiled at him. He turned their light off and the nightlight switched on, creating a soft glow in the bedroom. He came up to her and kissed her, biting her bottom lip and pressing his fingertips into her hips. She let out a soft moan into his mouth. His hands roamed her body, her arms going around his neck. "You really are something else."

"I try," she laughed. "Seems like someone's into rough tonight?"

"Oh, you don't even know," he said and grazed her neck with his teeth. His hand went into her hair and she felt him grip a large chunk of hair, slightly tugging.

The rest of their endeavors went on for the next couple of hours, on and off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit graphic for this story. I'm going through and editing, adding some things.

xoxo- Adie