Status: Given up.

Don't Change the Way You Think of Me

Chapter Two

Ellie gasped as she got her first look at the house she would be staying in. It was huge, a modern edge to it. The boys all headed inside, except Zacky, who was being the perfect gentleman and helping Ellie with her luggage. Once all inside, Matt passed around a few bottles of beers and the story telling began.

One by one, each of the boys disappeared up the stairs and to their rooms, eventually leaving just Matt and Ellie, who were still engrossed in stories from their past.
"I have this awesome cousin, Sarah! She was like a sister, but we don't see each other much anymore, not since she got married. Anyway, one time when we were little, she was chased by a goose!" Ellie laughed as she remembered the day perfectly.
"Well dearest sister, I'm feeling pretty tired, and I'm sure you are too, so let me show you to your room."

"Wake up sleepy head." A voice cooed in Ellie's ear.
"Nooo." She groaned, rolling over, clutching at the blankets.
"Come on, some of the girls are here, and Matt wants you to meet them." Ellie opened her eyes to see Jimmy towering above her and sighed.
"Ok, ok, I'm coming."

"Everyone good?" Matt asked, as Jimmy roared with laughter at something Leana had whispered in his ear.
"Yeah... Ok... Good..." Matt trailed off, after realising no one was listening to him.
He heard a noise from upstairs and looked up, noticing his sister tip toeing down the stairs.

The introductions were quick, and Ellie soon found herself surrounded by 4 very pretty girls. There was Val, who had blonde hair and shining eyes. There was Michelle who looked a lot like Val, but with dark hair. Then there was Leana, who was short and very tan, and Lacey, who looked plain and simple, but still beautiful. Ellie went over the names in her head, making sure she remembered each as she chatted with the girls, finding them very easy to get along with. She soon learnt Val was her brother's girlfriend, and Michelle was her twin sister, who was going out with Brian. Leana was Jimmy's wife, which made Ellie 'aww', and Lacey was Johnny's girlfriend of many many years. She was rather surprised there was no Mrs Vengeance, but assumed she was late.
"So, where's Zacky's girlfriend?" She asked, sipping at her drink.
"Oh, Zacky and his girl broke up a bit over a month ago. Her name was Gena. She was pretty nice, but I guess they weren't right for each other. Why?" Val said quietly, also explaining that Zacky didn't like to talk about it.
"Oh no reason. Just curious." She replied with a smile.

"So what do you think? You reckon she'll be ok here?" Matt asked, concerned.
"Yeah of course! She'll have the girls around too, and they seem to be hitting it off." Johnny said with a smile.
"Yeah, and we'll take her out and we'll have fun!" Zacky added with a wink, causing Matt to shoot a glare his way.
"Well, as long as she's happy, I'm happy."

"Come on Ellie! Surely you have something hot in there that you can wear!" Leana exclaimed as she searched through Ellie's suitcases.
They had all decided to go out to welcome Ellie's arrival, and to celebrate, just for the fun of it.
"Umm, I didn't bring too much for going out..."
"Silly girl!" Val said with a laugh. "It's Avenged Sevenfold! They're out almost every night!"
All the girls laughed, and Leana continued looking, determined to find something.
"Ah-ha!" Leana tugged on a yellow item of clothing.
"Oh yeah, I guess there's that..." Ellie muttered.
"Perfect!" Val approved, as her and her sister checked out the cute dress.
"Zacky luuurve yellow on girls." Lacey pointed out, causing Ellie to blush, and the others to giggle.
"Why- Wha- Why does that even matter?" She stammered.
"Oh Elle, it's ok to like him. He's single, and pretty cute!" Lacey said with a wink.
"But I don't li-" Ellie was cut off by Leana. "We won't tell!"
And with that, Ellie was dragged off to be done up by lacey and Val. She realised it was going to be a very interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided not to go into full detail with Matt and Ellie talking, cos I reckon it'd be boring to read, haha. In all honesty, when I come accross stuff like that I tend to just skim it! So yeah.

Also, can I ask, how do you like the whole kinda skipping? Like, it's not P.O.V's, I dunno how to explain it. But how it goes from Ellie, and then to the boys? Is that ok? Or is it weird/bothering you? Lemme know, feedback would be good + helpful :)
Hope you liked this one <3