Goth Girl and Emo Boy

The dead Gothian Leader

^Author's Pov^

Glemius stood over the goblet, his frail hands placed either side of it. The swirling content misted into an image of two girls standing in a garden-Savannah and Czaree. Glemius nodded, and the image shifted to a boy and a girl standing together in a CD shop-Alex and Kayleigh.

" Everything is going as planned," he muttered to himself. " And when they come, I shall train them. They need guidance."

" Now really, Glemius, I always told you that you worked too hard!"

A grin split across Glemius's creased pale face as he answered.

" But, my dear Amillo, I need to work hard to save our people. You would have done the same."

Glemius glanced up at the stained glass window. There were several in the room, all portraying an image of the old Gothian Leaders. The most recent one was of a beautiful woman, with sweeping dark hair and big blue eyes.

" Amillo Ryzner, " he whisper to himself. " The greatest Leader to date."

The woman in the window blushed slightly, and spoke.

" I don't think so, Glemius. Our people fell under to the Chavians in my power."

"Yes, but you worked brilliantly to get us out. This plan of your's is spectacular."

" Is that why you're taking credit for it?" smiled the window. " I'll try to help you, Glemius. There is one Gothian, I believe?"

" Yes. We could only find her to take your place."

" And the Emoians?"

" There are two of them."

"Why more, Glemius?"

Again, Glemius smiled up at the window, his mouth twitching in irony.

" Because they're Emoians. Hardly in an emotional state fit enough to get through this without any help."

The woman in the window threw back her head and laughed. Once she had calmed, she asked Glemius,

" And the fourth?"

" Ah. I have special plans for her," Glemius whispered. " She has Emoian and Gothian powers, and the Punkian."

" I thought they were extinct!"

" We found a small collection of them, living in the High Mountains. I pursued them to take our side, and they blessed us with this young one-Czaree."

" So who will teach her, train her about the Punkians."

" The Punkian Leader, Scorpio, has agreed to give his knowledge. I will train Savannah, our own Gothian. And Tarja has agreed to teach the remaining two, though I gather it was rather reluctent."

" These Emoians," snorted Amillo. " Only thinking of themselves. Introspectiv,self-centered, wallowing in their own grief and hardship."

" Amillo, you're not one to judge," Glemius scorned." They're a strong tribe."

" If strong means sorrowful-"

Glemius held up his hands and Amillo fell silent.

" They agreed to help us train, and when I'm gone-yes, Amillo, it will be soon.I can feel it."

Glemius hung his head, but smiled and tipped his head back up.

" But they will take over. They will be strong."

Amillo nodded.

" But I do still think our Gothian will be better than the Emoians."