Status: This story is on hiatus, and will be re-written in the near future. I hope the one-shots would be able to satisfy you, my dear reader, for now. Thank you.

Scarlet: prequel of Azure

Charlene was going to be 16,but there was something strange happening lately.When she and her friends decided to go into the abandon house,they'd sealed their fate.Question is,What?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know...Magic...It isn't real, right?
But I had witnessed it, and I was apart of it.

It began with a dream...the dream that told me my past identity, and my coming destiny. It gave me the power to wield magic at my will...

But the cost...The cost is too great. I lost the only things I had, lost everything. Caged, awaiting for the inevtible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope this is a decent story cuz it began as a writing assignment for school. English is not my mother language and I am only a secondary student too. Anyway, I'll try my best and I hope you enjoy reading it.
  1. Content
    Content page
  2. Preface
    The preface,clues of the story
  3. 1.Illusion
    The dream that began everything...
  4. 2.Anniversary
    June 11th, the day, the anniversary...
  5. 3.Mystery
    The horrid past of Charlene. The birth day, the death day.
  6. 4.Discovery
    The abandoned house above the hill...is the place where Charlene found something related to her mysterious dreams.
  7. 5.Spirit
    The ghost in the haunted house revealed herself, but what was her relation with Cyranda?