Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

We Pinky Swore

He was watching me through the window, he was watching me as I finished listening to his song. Was he watching me that whole time? Why did it always seem like he was stalking me? I turned around and then back to face him and he was still there, he definately wanted me to see him. He had his head cocked to the side, like something happened that he didn't expect and thats when I realized I was crying. His song made me cry.
I wiped them away, and walked outside, and instead of walking to him, I walked the direction of my house. I didn't drive much anymore, I liked to walk, it gave me more time to think and it kept me in shape at the same time.
A few seconds later I heard footsteps behind me, I turned to look at him. He was still there. I didn't want to show him I cared so I continued to walk. And then, pictures were snapped, people were asking questions and I was running and he was running. Was he running after me?
I tried to loose them but it was no use, everybody wanted me to stop and talk to him, and it seemed that he was happy for them to be surrounding me. I turned to the paparazzi. "CAN YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! Jesus, he's the famous one, not me."
"Why don't you stop and talk to me then?" Decklyn said crossing his arms over his chest as I turned around.
"Fine. I'm stopped. I'm talking. What do you want?" I sounded bitter, but I didn't want to show any real emotion around him. Did I like him, or did I not? I was so confused and he wouldn't give me space. Yeah sure I had a whole month, but that wasn't really space when you have paparazzi following you everywhere.
"Well you seem way to angry for someone who isn't even the messed up one standing here." He said. And I glared at him.
"Well you know what? The talking is done, yeah I stole your words, don't be hippocritical now. The talking is done, you decided that, remember?" And then I was half running, half walking down the street again.
"Ellie, will you turn around and talk to me?" He said angrily.
"Great! Now they know my name, thank you so much." I said as all of the people around got out their note pads and started to scribble down my name.
"I don't need you for long, It's just, it's been bugging me for a while now, what you were going to say to me that day last month, the day that I told you the talking was done." That was unexpected.
"I was going to ask you something. I was going to apoligize and then ask you a question. That's all." He seemed surprized.
"You weren't going to have another spazz attack on me?" I shook my head.
"And for your information, I hate paparazzi and I was just upset and mad about everything and that's why I had a spazz attack on you in the first place, how could you have even begun to like me if you didn't even know that much. It's not just you that I don't like out of the celebrities, it's everyone. You could have not even knocked me down on the street that day and I wouldn't have even taken a second look." He looked offended.
"I seriously doubt that. You can't resist me, admit it." The crowd had gottena few more joiners and their faces were going back and fourth from Decklyn to me, it was also being recorded.
"See, this is the reason you should all just go to hell. Just because you're famous and can sing a little bit and act a little bit doesn't mean that every girl is going to fall head over heals for you." He smiled.
"Not every girl, but you did." I shook my head.
"You're way to cocky for your own good." And again I was walking away.
"What was the question you were going to ask me that day then?" He asked, catching up to me.
"I guess you'll never know." I said icily, I just wanted to leave.
"It's killing me Ellie."
"Well then why are you still breathing." I said turning around, he looked hurt by that but he jumped right back up to his cocky smile for his cocky reply.
"Because god knows that you need me around for you to be able to breath." Oh god, why doesn't he just shoot me and that way I won't have to deal with him?
"Cocky cocky cocky." I sang. And I was about to turn around again but he caught my arm with his hand.
"The question?" He said.
"Will you leave me alone?" He nodded and stuck out his pinky. We pinky swore.
"I was going to ask you, if it was any other girl that you knocked down on the street, would I be replaced, would you have liked them too or am I just one in a million?" He looked stunned. And then I turned around and walked away for the last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried my best, I like this chapter. There's still a lot more to go. aha.