Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

The Risk.

I closed my laptop and set it down beside me, I looked towards the tent that was set up in my back yard. I felt like sleeping outside tonight, and as I waited for Decklyn, I thought about how Mandy was holding up. I missed her, she had been too busy focusing on her grandpa to hang out at all and now he's dead. I felt so bad for her, and I knew she needed a friend.
"So, do you always sit out here at night?" He said from a distance.
"Not always, just when the stars are bright and shining." I said as I felt his hand drop lightly on my shoulder. I looked up at him, and smiled. "Listen, I want to try and make us work, but I don't want to move to fast." He nodded, and then came around to the front of me, and I sat up.
"You're taking the risk?" He asked smiling.
"I guess I am." I said standing up infront of him.
"I'm glad, you decided to." He said as his head came closer to me. He was a little bit taller then me, so I found myself on my tippy toes reaching up to him. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled me closer to him. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and then... FLASH! Damn paparazzi. I laughed and grabbed Decklyn's hand leading him to the tent.
"So where were we?" I said once we were in the tent and everything was zipped up.
"What, you're not going to freak out again?" He asked jokeingly. I shook my head.
"Not this time." I said as I placed my lips to his and I kissed him so passionately that it left us both breathless.
"Wow." He said going in for another. I pulled away after about 30 seconds, and he stared at me in confusion.
"That's enough risk for today." I said smiling, as he wrapped his arms around me and held me there. "Shit." I said after a while of us just lying there confortably. I got up and unzipped the tent.
"Where are you going?" He asked. I put my finger to my lip.
"Shhh. I'll be right back." I whispered.
I ran over to the chair I was sitting on and grabbed my lap top. It still seemed to be okay, so the paparazzi didn't touch it before they left. Thank god. I made sure to grab the blanket aswell before jumping back into the tent.
I placed my lap top in the far corner of the very large tent and I placed the blanket over a sleeping Decklyn. He was so cute when he was asleep. It didn't exactly feel like we were taking things slow, but I was okay with the speed we were at.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first kiss was kind of early, but I just couldn't hold it back anymore. Ahaha.
This chapter is also my shortest, I think.
anyways, feedback = lovee. <3