Sequel: Was I The Only One?
Status: Active

It's Not A Love Song

The fun has arrived!

“The fun has arrived!”

I squealed excitedly at the sound of Demi’s voice mixed with Miley’s laughter. I pushed my self up from my tanning spot and ran over to them, wincing as the sand burnt my feet. The two were already in bikinis and shorts with classic Ray Bans on and a beach bag each. It was the morning of our second day here and the sun was already attacking my skin.

I hugged them both at the same time with a smile. “I can’t believe you’re here!”

They both laughed, “Neither can we!” Miley chuckled and high fived Demi, “To the sea!” She dropped her bags and tugged us towards the waters.

I grabbed Emma and we all held hands and ran towards the sea, cheering and laughing loudly. We caught the attention of everyone we passed, some smiled and some of the older just glared that we were interrupting their silence. Together we screamed as the luke warm water splashed all over us and around us, Demi launched herself into the water consequently pulling the whole line of us in with her.

I surfaced from under the water and smiled instantaneously, I pushed my hair back out of my face and laughed as I watched everyone else surface and do exactly the same thing.

“Ah, I so need this.” Miley smiled, we all moved into a four-group hug and all fell back into the water.

Emma looked happy again. During the Ellen interview, Nick had refused to talk about her even though Joe and Kevin had talked about us. It made her fell less appreciated and as if he didn’t want to show her off, even though everyone knew they were a couple. But, being around three excited and giggly teenage girls seemed to put a smile on her face again which was always nice to know as no one likes to see their friends down.

We all trudged out of the water but soon chirped up once we had dried off, “I’m hungry, come with me Demi?” Emma asked, wiping some water from her face.

Demi nodded and followed Emma off the beach and onto the hot concrete path where they would walk towards one of the many huts around the resort. Miley and I decided to go for a walk over to the ruins lagoon and walk through the glass aquarium to see all the fish and sharks.

“I don’t think Emma likes me.” Miley sighed, folding her arms over her chest. “I could tell as soon as I came around the corner she was pissed off I was here.”

I half smiled, trying to sympathise. “Well, it’s hard having your boyfriend’s serious ex-girlfriend around all the time.”

“She should be used to me by now though, I just don’t think she likes me.” Miley stated, a pout on her plump lips.

I smiled at her stubborn attitude, “Look at that shark.”

Miley chuckled, “You love sharks don’t you?” I nodded, “Would you ever go in one of those contraptions and like, be around those big ones?”

“You mean a cage with Great Whites out at sea? Dude that would be amazing. I’d do that in a heartbeat!” She just looked at me with wide eyes, “What?”

“You’re weird.”

I smiled at her which she returned with one of her own. We continued to stroll through the blue paradise, linked arms, and then even wandered over to the Dolphin pool and string ray pool too. I loved seeing all the sea life; it was one of my nerdy interests. Joe and I often watched wonderful documentaries on this sort of thing so to see the animals in front of me was pretty incredible; I even got to touch the sting rays.

Miley decided it was time for ice cream so we headed towards one of the thatch and wood huts and leaned against the bar. “Two vanilla ice-creams with chocolate flakes please.”

The man looked at our wrist bands and shot us a friendly smile, “Of course ladies.”

He began to make up two ice creams to perfection, carefully swirling the ice-cream into a smooth shape and then pushing the flake with extreme care. We sent him grins as he handed us our dairy treats then began to walk back to the beach. As we were walking, Miley suddenly spun around almost knocking the cone from my hands, I turned around to see what the fuss was about. A fifteen year old girl stood with what appeared to be her mom who held a large camera in her hand.

She wanted a picture, here’s the catch, with both of us. Normally, I’m asked to take pictures not be in them, so I gave her my ice-cream. Just to be nice.

The beach area was just as we left it, the adults with cocktails and Demi, Danielle and Emma on sun beds soaking in the rays. Michael Bublé’s new album played through a CD player we had asked to be brought down here, I smiled as the amazing song ‘Haven’t Met You Yet’ played through the speakers. I hummed along quietly and relaxed into the sun lounger.

I felt someone tap my forearm, I turned in that direction and smiled at Miley who held her Blackberry in her hand. “Hey, I need to show you something about Jo—.”

All of a sudden, I heard the familiar harmonizing of three brothers. Together they chorused in time to the song, “I just haven’t met you yet.”

My eyes shot open and I sat up right, and low and behold there they stood. The boys. “You’re crashing our vacation!” Denise gasped.

I was focused on Joe though. He wore his infamous red trunks with a white vest that showed off his intense muscles and grasped his taut torso. The main thing I noticed about him was that he wore a white sweat band to push all of his hair back away from his face, it’s good to know my boyfriend is concerned about his facial tan lines. But, I rolled my eyes when I saw he was wearing those green flip flops, it was okay though seeming as he was on a beach.

“Oh my god, I cannot believe you have crashed our girl’s vacation.” I fake shouted as I stood up, but I was still grinning madly.

Joe sauntered over to me with a lop-sided smirk on his lips and his eyes narrowed as the sun shined into them. Immediately, his arms were wrapped around my torso and my body was pulled up against his own, I slipped my arms around his neck and smiled as he pressed his soft lips to mine.

When he pulled away, Joe began to sing along to the song. “And I know that we can be so amazing , and baby your love is gonna change me and now I can see every possibility.”

I covered his lips with my own and gently moved my hands down onto his muscular shoulders. “Stop sucking face!” I heard Emma obnoxiously shout.

I looked lovingly up at Joe and gazed back to me, butterflies swarmed my stomach and I sighed happily. “Are you really annoyed we crashed?” Joe asked, kissing my face, once, twice, three times.

“No,” I whispered with a coy smile. “I’m very happy you’re here.”

“Good.” He whispered back, picking my up and dropping me back down onto my sun lounger. Joe then pulled off his best, crawled next to me and cuddled my waist.

Kevin sweetly brought a umbrella over to shade Joe and I to stop me from getting Joe shaped tan lines, though that would be funny. Joe cuddled up to me for at least an hour in the heat, occasionally he’d hover over my and pressed a loving kiss on my lips then return back to his previous position but other than that he made no attempt to… well… leave me alone.

Joe was pretty much smothering me.

“Julia, coming to the water rides with us?” Miley asked.

Before I could answer, Joe was tapping my forearm trying to catch my attention, I looked down at him in annoyance. “Stay with me, alone time?”

He looked at me with those ever persuading eyes and even pouted his lips slightly for added effect. I wanted to go with the girls, but Joe was like a clingy 2 year old; except he’s 20 and extremely good looking.

“I’m just going to chill here for a bit.” I shouted back to her, Miley shook her head tauntingly at me then scurried off with everyone else.

Joe smiled up at me joyfully once everyone had left and kissed my lips. “Thank you.” He cooed, pressing another angelic kiss onto my forehead.

“Yeah, yeah.” I grumbled, pushing my sunglasses back onto my face.

“Aw,” Joe gently stroked the side of my face and gradually propped himself over me, “Don’t you want to spend some time with me?”

I was about to answer when he cut me off with his lips, again. I’m not saying I don’t like making out with Joe, because I do, a lot. But when it’s days like today; when he’s practically gluing his lips to mine and not letting me get a word in edge ways (or a bit of sun on my skin) it gets old quote fast. I’m in the Bahamas! Who wants to sit in the shade and make out, no one that’s who! Everyone wants to go and swim with the dolphins, play beach volleyball and get a tan not lay in the shade with a boy attached to your hip.

And I came here with my girls, not the boy, so I wanted to be with my girls and all the boy wanted me to do was be with him. I felt guilty if I just went off with them though, he obviously wanted to be with me and spend time with me and it made me feel bad that I didn’t want to be with him at this moment.

So while Joe and I lay together on a beach in the Bahamas, I pondered why I was in the shade and not on the water slides.

How romantic…
♠ ♠ ♠
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail!

Short and shit, the next chapter is the last! No sequel I'm afraid kiddies, I just have to focus on college plus my idea machine is only just wheezing away for this story! So, get commenting and that last chapter should be out soon!

Comment here, don't be a silent reader! They suck like Kanye West and Speidi.

P.S Who read that thing about the boys throwing away/leaving fan presents in their hotel room in Toronto? Shocking. But it's on oceanup.com so you never know.