Status: Active... as of yesturday.

Dear Jonas, My Sisters Dying.

Eliza's little sister Mary is dying of cancer. Eliza, hopefully with the help of the Jonas brothers, is trying to grant her one last wish. But as time passes she finds her self falling in love with one of the brothers.

&&&

From:Eliza_Th_Great@msn.com

Date:Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:20 pm.

To: NickJonasFanMail@yahoo.com

Subject: My Sisters Dying.

Dear Jonas,

I have a sister, shes 7 years old. She is going to die. Two years ago she was diagnosed with cancer. She loves the Jonas Brothers but because of the circumstances she has been in and out the hospital leaving her not free time, meaning she has never been to one of your concerts. She is a tough little girl and has been fighting this for so long, but I don't know how much more she can take. The doctors said there is only a matter of time before she is gone. I heard you guys would be in town soon and one of the last things she wanted to was to hear you guys live. Her time on earth is limited; as you can imagine, time is really precious to us.Please answer back before she is gone.
________________________________-Sincerely, Eliza Smythe.
  1. Chapter Zero: Not much more time.
    I wish time would stop and we could stay like this forever.
  2. Happy Seventh Birthday...
    Again.