You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

13.

The maze of tour buses. The place you go if you want to hide. In Brian's case, it's the place you go to fulfill your plan. Hayley was rapidly growing on Hayley. Little did she know, he was undressing her with his eyes.

Hayley was on her third cup of smirnoff. Brian was on his first. Hayley was totally smashed. Brian was completely sober. Her lips were loosend; Brian had her right where he wanted her. She coud say anything that was on her mind if she was provoked.
Hayley gasped. "Oh my gosh! This is where me and Zacky first met!" She playfully hit Brian. She ran along the side of the random bus.

"He was so drunk. And sad! I remember! He puked ALLLLLLLL over the place!" Hayley motioned widely with her arms. Unbalenced, she stumbled over herself. Brian caught her, gripping her arms, then began to slide down her waist. Brian hadn't stopped smiling yet.
"Hahahahahaha, woaaaaaah." Hayley giggled.

Brian sat down, then pulled on her arm so she fell ontop of him. He sat her on his lap. Knowing she was nearly hammered, he allowed her to cuddle up to him. "Briiiiiiian. You're like, the kind of guitars, you know that?" Hayley slurred, throwing her arms around his neck. Brian automatically slid his hand up her shirt. "And you're the queen of warped tour."

Hayley smiled, giggling. She whipped her hair away from her shoulders. "And your hair is fucking rad," Brian continued. "You're so fucking hot." Hayley looked at him, pressing her forehead to his. "So are yoooou."

Brian stood up, pulling Hayley to his level. "Hayley, I have to tell you something."
"What? Hehe."

Brian put his hands on his hips and pulled her closer to him. Their rib cages colliding together. "I want you. So Bad."
Hayley looked at him with drunken eyes. "Do you want me?" Brian went down on her neck.

Stunned, Hayley nods. "I think so."
Upon her response, Brian then moved his lips to hers, embracing her in a lusty kiss. As he pulled away, he held Hayley's face in his hands. "Come with me." He spoke in her ear, leading her by the hand to his bus. Hayley floated behind him, eagerly following him.

The bus wasn't far. "We're going to have a good time, Hayley, I promise you." Brian whispered as he opened the door.
The bus was dark, and Brian pulled Hayley impaicently onto the bus. Quickly, their lips met again. Brian's hands went to her clothes. Then to his own clothes.

Their shirts fell to a pile on the floor. Brian swept her off her feet to the couch.
"I'm going to make you feel so good," He kissed her hard. "Better than Zacky."
And with that, Brian went down, working away on her pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?<3
Tehehe. Naughty stuff.
I bet you guys can guess what is going on.

I think there's going to be one more chapter before the story is done.
Thank you all to who subscribed/commented! <33333