Moment

Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)

September 30, 2007

“This song goes out to Cali-fornia!” Jack screamed into the microphone. He winked at the girl standing side-stage before turning back to the crowd to perform the song.

“When you gonna give it up, you’re giving me such a rush, c’mon Holly would you turn me on?” Alex sang and sent a smirk towards her then to Jack, who laughed.

“You are the taste of something sweet and I’m tangled in the sheets. You left your mark dragged down my back, so chain me up, I’m in too deep.”

Callie’s hands shot up to her mouth as she shot glares at the now chuckling Jack. Jack noticed, out of the corner of his eye, Callie giving Matt, who was trying not to laugh, the finger.

“…Just one fix, to keep me in the mix. And I’m still strung out on you. Drove all night, I’m the deer in your headlights; what’s left of me you’ll swallow soon,” Jack turned and winked at her.

Matt’s arms wrapped around her waist before she could run on stage and attack Jack. Jack grinned at her and turned back to the audience and playing the rest of the song.

“Give it up for Jack writing that song for the new album!” Alex yelled into the mic causing a loud cheer to erupt throughout the venue.

After playing Dear Maria, the boys ran off stage. Jack walked nervously up to Callie who was standing next to Matt with her arms folded and glaring at the laughing band mates.

Callie slapped Jack in the chest. “What was that?!” she asked loudly.

“A song I wrote for youuuuuuu,” Jack cooed at her.

He bent down to kiss and she swatted his face away. “Was that about what I think it was about?”

“Oh definitely,” he nodded his head energetically.

“Jack!” she shrieked. “I can’t believe you wrote a song about our...personal time!”

Jack laughed, “It could’ve been worse.”

“Jaaaaaaack,” she pouted and walked away from him.

He ran and caught up to her, slinging his arm around her waist and snuggling his head into her neck. “Callie,” he breathed onto her neck, sending a shiver through her body. “Forgive me?”

Callie stopped walking and turned her head. “No,” she replied, “I feel so exposed!” Then she walked away covering her face with her hands.

Jack chuckled realizing her dramatic exit then walked back to the dressing room to take a quick shower before going out to greet and sign.

After hanging out with fans, he found his way over to the backside of the merch table and sat down behind it next to the girl hiding.

“Callie bearrrrrr,” Jack said softly wrapping his arms around the girl.

“Jack,” she said sternly.

Holly,” he teased.

“You bitch,” she laughed. “I’m still mad at you,” she said crossing her arms.

“Yeah,” he moved his fingers down her sides making her squirm.

“Jack, don’t,” Callie’s voice squeaked.

Jack chuckled, “You aren’t mad at me. You’re just embarrassed!” he teased.

Callie smacked him in the chest again, “Yes well it’s not often you sing about our sex life to all your prepubescent fans.”

“No one knows it’s about you boo, only the people that happen to know I call you Holly,” he explained.

“Which is everyone on tour, basically!”

“Oh Callie it’s not like it was that specific. We all do those things!” he laughed.

Callie pouted once more. “You are such a tool!” she giggled.

Jack laughed and then kissed her head. He moved her chin and kissed the side of her lips then moved to kissing them full on. She smiled into the kiss causing him to do the same. Then she sat back and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Am I supposed to say thank you or what?” she whispered.

Jack laughed and shook his head, “Tell me what you want to say about it.”

“It’s catchy as hell, but,” she buried her head in her hands.

Jack laughed softly before resting his head on hers. “I’m sorry Callie boo,” he apologized.

Callie shifted her head and looked up at him. “It’s a good song, don’t be silly. I’m just a little embarrassed.”

“And it’s very cute,” Jack pointed out as his hand cupped her face gently and his thumb rubbed across her cheek.

Callie blushed slightly before kissing his cheek. “This still calls for pay back.”

“Oh really?”

“Duh, watch your back Elmo,” she said with a wink before bolting from under the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys get it? Callie-->California-->Hollywood.

So hey, I'm already like halfway through this story. (:
Sorry I skipped a couple of months. Doesn't matter, the next update is the last one of 07, it's hella adorable.

Feedback?

OH OH OH, i changed the date of the first chapter (you know where he's walking down the sidewalk/present day) to Christmas 08. It's important, just letting you knowwww