Moment

Hawaii

June 1, 2009

“I’m so glad you came,” Jack mumbled into Callie’s neck as he rubbed his nose along her collarbone.

“It’s so beautiful here,” Callie whispered from her spot in between his legs, head resting on his chest.

The sun was rising on Honolulu and Jack had taken Callie to the most beautiful spot on the island for their first full day on the island. “All for you,” Jack muttered before sucking on the soft spot of her collarbone, receiving a small moan from her.

Callie turned her face slightly to kiss him on the lips before turning back to the rising sun. Jack’s arms were wrapped around her middle with hers resting on top. He laid his head on hers as the sun slowly climbed above the horizon leaving a thin hazy yellow and orange glow in its wake.

Callie shifted and stood, Jack following suit and they walked hand in hand along the beach back towards the hotel about a mile down the shore. Jack rubbed circles on her hand as she ran her bare feet playfully through the sand.

Jack smirked before swiftly picking up Callie, who screamed and kicked at him. He ran towards the water until the water was just below her before dropping her in. She resurfaced with a glare before tackling him into the shallow waters. Callie came back up and smacked Jack’s chest lightly before throwing her hands in the air and turning in circles. “I love Hawaii!” she yelled.

Jack chuckled before wrapping his arms around her and turning her around to face him. He kissed her deeply as her arms snaked around his neck. Waves rolled gently past them until finally causing them to lose their balance and fall over laughing.

They spent a few hours playing around in the water and building a couple sand castles before heading back to the hotel to clean up and get lunch.

Jack spent the afternoon trying to teach Callie to golf without much success. Callie finally shrugged it off and after much teasing from Jack and pouting from Callie, the two settled for a game of 18 hole mini-golf.

“So you just have no power,” Jack commented as Callie got her third hole-in-one out of nine holes.

“That’s what she said,” Callie smirked making Jack chuckle as he missed the hole by inches.

“At least I can put the ball in the hole,” Callie laughed as Jack pouted.

“That’s what she said.”

The two laughed before Jack putted the neon orange ball in on the second try. They laced hands and walked to the next hole.

“I win, I win!” Callie danced around in a circle in the parking lot after the game. Jack pouted and crossed his arms as he watched her from his stance against the rental car.

After heading back to the hotel for a change of clothes, they strolled into a romantic restaurant overlooking the ocean. Jack’s reservation sat them in one of the best tables in the building making Callie bit her lip and shake her head, but smile nonetheless.

Jack took Callie’s hands across the table and played with the tip of her fingers before lacing them with his own. He kissed her knuckles and smiled shyly at her as the waitress stepped up to the table taking their drink orders.

Once she left, Callie chuckled making Jack raise a questioning eyebrow at her.

“She was trying to flirt with you,” Callie replied quietly, biting her lip.

Jack shrugged and squeezed her hands.

Callie shied a smile before leaning over the table and kissing him gently on the lips and sitting back down. “I love you,” she said softly.

Jack matched her smile before kissing her knuckles once more and replying with the same phrase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, it's short and shitty, sorry I just am so sldkfjdskfjhgdkfjhg with this chapter. I'm really antsy to get to the end becuase I love it and yeah.

I'll update with the next chapter tomorrow (well later today since it's almost 1am here) to make up for it.