Sakura's Adopted Sister and Sasuke's Twin

Lost of too much Chakra

“Give up. You lost Satomi” He said dropping the kunai knife from my neck. I hit him and he turned around you could tell by looking at his eyes he was pissed off.
“ What was that for?” He said in a what the f*ck voice.
“ The fight isn’t over though Kakashi Sensei.” I smirked
“ Yes, it is Satomi stop being a sore loser.” Sakura and Naruto shouted at me the same time. I glared at them but still smirking.
“ Drawing Art of Death Justu!!!” You could then here my voice coming from another place of the training grounds.
“ Buh-Bye” I waved then My clone poofed away. I walked out from where I was hiding from with a long paper and ink in my hand. Kakashi was shocked.
I used this opportunity to try and make him look at the drawing. I ran up toward him and before I could hold it up so Kakashi could look at it Sakura ran and tackled me to the ground causing the drawing to mess up She had me pinned down and slapped me in the face multiple times.
“ What the hell you do that for!!!” I shouted at her pissed off.
“ SATOMI MIU HARUNO!!! You could have serious did damage to him for the rest of his life if you showed him that!!!! She shouted still slapping me in the face.
“ STOP SLAPPING ME!!!!” I pushed her off of me. Rubbing my now burning cheeks. I stood up and sat down burying my knees to my face crying I‘m almost extremely emotional..
“ What is the Drawing art of death justu?” Naruto asked Sakura.
“ She made the justu but never used it on anyone who lives just trees. For example when she was fighting Kakashi Sensei she drew him doing something she wanted him to do and if he looked at and she said the words again that will happen to him. Since she said death he was most likely to die.” Sakura said informing what my justu does.
“ So she can say other words for the last word?” Naruto asked.
“ You have to ask her that Naruto.” I decided he would really be thinking of this all night so I told him still covering my face.
“ All the words I can say are Fun which will cause the opponent happiness, Death which will cause the opponent to be miserable, creation which makes whatever I draw come to life and fight like it wasn’t draw just I would be controlling it and life which will let me change their entire life if I wanted to or I could at least hypnotize them to thinking that. And last Unpredictable it is whatever it is to happen to the opponent” I sighed. Kakashi then looked at me as if studying me.
“ That was well done but you still have a lot to learn Satomi. It shouldn’t take you that long to do a justu but is good that you had the opponent distracted by a shadow clone to let him/her think you was really battling it. Of course I didn’t know of your justu since I also had you fighting a shadow clones.” He said ”You actually almost hit the real me in the tree.” He chuckled
“ Satomi how did you do the shadow clone without us seeing it?”
“ The real me was the kunai I threw at him” I said like it wasn’t a big deal.
“ I’m leaving now.” I felt extremely exhausted I had used a lot of chakra to create the shadow clone then making myself the kunai and making my clone battle without being poofed away as if that was really me. Then I had to do my justu. I got up and walked stumbling a little.
“ You want me to come with you Satomi?” Sakura shouted after me.
“ Naw sister I’m good.” I said I actually didn’t feel good my head was hurting. *I don’t think I can make home. Who’s house is closer? Hinata’s house is.* I thought I walked up to her door and knocked I felt myself losing strength so I slid down to my knees and sat down while waiting for someone to open the door.
“ Who is it?” I heard Neji’s voice
“ Satomi are you okay?” He leaned down and lifted me up like he was carrying a baby. I shook my head no.
“ I don’t think so ………I used up my chakra.” I said I rested my head on his shoulder he smelled just like his breath but it had a little misty smell to it also.
“ You smell good Neji like a rainy smell. I love the smell of the rain.” I mumbled. He was walking up the stairs and I wrapped my legs around him a little tighter so I wouldn’t fall.. I was close to falling asleep on him since his natural smell was kind of soothing and the warmth of his skin made it comfortable. I felt his arm move and he opened a door.
“ Hinata, make room so Satomi can sleep in here.” Neji said his throat vibrated and it tickled so I giggled.
“Neji your so hot you know that!!.” I said. When I’m sleepy It’s like I’m drunk I laugh at the littlest and dumbest things and blurt out things true things without me thinking. And when I’m sleep if you were to ask me a question I would tell the truth and I would blurt it out also..
Hinata laughed. She didn’t know me and her cousin was going out but she knew I had the biggest crush on him.
“ Sorry, but it’s not enough room in here. You don’t see that Ino and Ten-Ten are in here we all have to sleep in my one bed let her sleep in yours." Hinata said apologetic
“ But I have Kiba and Shikamaru in there.” He said sounding desperate.
“ Let her sleep in your bed. I know you will jump at this opportunity since you do have a crush on her. Plus it‘s not like you 3 guys are going to share the same bed” Hinata said teasing. Ever since me and her became best friends and hung out more she stopped being so bashful and shy around everyone else.
“ You have a crush on Satomi?!” Ino and
“Yeah, I always did Ino.” Neji said.
“Why don’t you ask her out?” Ten-Ten said. He just walked out the room still carrying me into his.
"Neji........” I said into his neck giving him a chill.” Why didn't you tell her we was dating?" I leaned back so I could look up and him while he was walking to his room.
"I don't know. It didn't cross my mind. Ya know you look so cute when your sleepy." He looked down at me and smiled causing me to blush. He then planted a small kiss on my lips and I leaned my head down on his shoulder and soon drifting too sleep while he was till carrying me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes out to KatelynThePeacemaker..........You told me to update asap and I did!!