Sakura's Adopted Sister and Sasuke's Twin

Did you tap that

--Neji’ P.O.V-----
“When I saw Satomi on the door step I was instantly worried. I walked up the steps to Hinata(Not going to redo that convo) I placed her on my bed and she instantly curled up and went to sleep. Mumbling something I couldn’t understand.
“Hey No girls Neji!!” Kiba shouted at me. I sent him a glare and he instantly shut up.
“What the hell she’s sleep. “I shout in a hushed tone. I laid Satomi on my bed and couldn’t help but stare at her while she was sleep. She looked just like an angel. But now she was my little angel I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone cleared their throat.
“Sorry for interrupting your little daydream of Satomi. But we was kind of talking about who was the hottest out of her and Ino.” Kiba said snatching me away from her and on to the floor. I then heard a soft thud and looked up and saw Sasuke He looked to the bed then glared at me.
“What did I do?” I asked him

Why is she here and in your bed?” His eyes narrowed at me. He was super protective over her for some apparent reason. He probably liked her.
“She showed up at my doorstep 30 minutes ago. So I brought her in my room. I asked Hinata first so just chill out. Oh and Kiba to answer that question it would totally be Satomi.” I said not having to give second thought.
“What are yall talking about.” Sasuke said sitting on the floor also.
“Who was hotter out of Satomi and Ino. I would say Satomi also. Ino has no ass or chest. Plus she gets so annoying always talking I will win Sasuke.” Shikamaru said yawning. “It’s so bothersome.” He added on.
“Okay, now Sasuke who do you think?” Kiba said wiggling his eyebrows.
“I don’t know I guess it would be Satomi. But I never looked at her like that she’s like a sister to me.” He said shrugging it off.
“Sure she is. So Neji… when you going to tell Satomi to be your girlfriend?” Sasuke said quickly changing the subject.
“I actually already did.” I said blushing. They had shocked written all over their face.
“When you going to tap that?” Kiba said.
“Shut up!! I’m not going to tap that!!” I shouted at him. But then I heard movements. And after that Satomi cute head was poking over to where we was.
“ Hey you guys.” She smiled at us. “Hey Neji.” She said moving to sit between me and Sasuke.
“Hey Sasuke.” She said looking over to him.
“We should finish our talk from earlier right?” She said Sasuke nodded his head and they walked out the room after her giving me a wink.
"I wonder what that is all about?" Kiba said being the nosy and loud one like always.
"Well who cares” I shrugged it off.
"What it doesn't bother you that your new girlfriend is chatting with your best friend alone about a chat from earlier?" Kiba said looking at me.
"Who cares. I'm pretty sure it's something different." For my sake I really do hope it is.