Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Vampire's Make Mistakes Too

Image

"Maddie, are you okay?" I heard his voice. At once I opened my eyes. His face was even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. I smiled up at him then touched his face to make sure he was really there.

"You're okay?" I whispered.

"And so are you" His lips pressed down on mine. I didn't want this kiss to ever end.

Edward removed his lips from mine. That's when I realized what had happened. I quickly sat up to see my family standing around me with smiles on their faces. We were still in the old house.

"Are they all-" I began.

"They won't be coming after you again" said Carlisle.

Edward pulled me up to my feet. I was still feeling a little dizzy from the healing. I glanced down at my hands then up at Edward. "I healed them. I didn't know that was my power. I thought being able to reach out to you and Alice was my power"

Edward smiled. "I guess you're a special vampire Maddie. In your human life you never wanted anyone to be hurt. You always wanted to put a smile on someone's face when they were down. Now that you are a vampire you have the ability to heal any of us I'm assuming human's as well"

"I'm in shock" I replied. "Are you alright?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"What you did was an amazing thing Maddie. I have never seen a vampire heal before. I'm sure there's more like you out there but seeing it up close and personal was ecstatic" said Carlisle.

"Thank you Carlisle"

"Are we going to stay here all night or can we get back home? I have a wedding to plan" said Alice.

I laughed at her then looked at Edward. "Three weeks" I told him.

"I can't wait!" he kissed my lips again which made me feel as if I was floating on heaven.

"We have to burn this house down. Police will think it was an accident" said Carlisle.

Edward led me outside while Carlisle and Esme stayed inside to get the fire set up. Jacob and Aurelia who were now in their human form greeted me with a hug.

"Maddie, what the hell were you thinking?" asked Jacob.

"He kidnapped me" I stated.

"Is this what we have to do, save your ass for the next century?"

I laughed then pulled Jacob into another hug. "Thanks for coming to help. Where are the other's?"

"They went back to La Push, soemthing about Sam missing the game"

"Oh I see"

Carlisle and the other's soon fled from the house. It soon began to shoot up in flames. I watched as it burnt my father to a crisp. How I wanted to be the one who killed him but it didn't really matter that much anymore. Just as long as my family was protected.

"We better get back home" said Esme.

Carlisle and Esme were the first to leave, then Emmett and Rosalie, along with Alice and Jasper. Edward, myself, Jacob, and Aurelia stayed behind.

"Think you can keep up dog?" Edward asked Jacob.

Jacob smiled. "We'll see!" he then turned into his wolf form. Aurelia followed after him.

"Get on my back Maddie, you're still worn out from the healing. I didn't want you to pass out"

"Vampire's don't pass out do they?"

"I don't want to find out!"

I hopped onto Edward's back, he made sure that I had a firm grip on him then took off at top speed. Jacob and Aurelia were following in suit right behind us. A few times I reached back and pet Jacob which made him bark playfully. I laughed then held on tighter to Edward.

"I love you Edward"

"I love you too Maddie, I'm sorry about this"

"It's not you're fault. I should've listened to you when you said that Kris was not to be trusted"

"Just like people, vampires make mistakes too Maddie"

I nodded then rested my head on the back of his shoulder. "And so did my father"