I Promised Never To Love You Again

Could Things Get Any Worse?

My eyes shot open and Abby was holding a empty glass in her hand. My face was wet and my hair was soggy so I now I knew why the cup was empty.

“Did you pour a cup of water on me?” I hissed sitting up quickly I stood up feeling dizzy and holding on to the couch later regretting why I had sped up getting up.

“Yes! You wouldn’t wake up!” Abby yelled setting the cup down on the table and walking toward me.

“This can’t be happening, that wasn’t him” I mumbled quickly trying to stop the room from spinning around, I began pacing around the room. I ran my fingers through my hair several times closing my eyes and shaking my head.

“Jesus Alex, have a seat! You blacked out for Christ sake” Abby grabbed my arm making me sit down on the couch. My eyes were narrowed and I couldn’t believe what had just happened. The room continued to spin and by this point there were three Abby’s sitting in front of me instead of one.

“It was Nick, Alex, I’m sorry but that was him” Abby spoke quietly, I shook my head leaning back on the couch.

He’s back, oh my God he’s back, what the hell am I supposed to do?” I yelled leaning forward resting on my legs.

“Nothing your going to do nothing, your going to avoid him, and your going to finish your senior year with no drama, that’s it” Abby stated leaning across to lightly smack my face.

“Are you listening to me?” She questioned sternly, I nodded and laughed sarcastically.

“He dumped me in front of the whole school, and through it in my face that it was all a bet, he then stepped on my pride by making out with that blonde bimbo in front of everybody! Do you remember Sophia Danielson after that night?” I shot up from my seat again pacing around the room.

“She made fun of me all throughout the ending of that year, she got her friends to laugh in my face, she spread the word to the whole damn school, and now HE’S back” I pointed at the door screaming at the top of my lungs.

“Well he’s going to be sorry he dumped you” Abby called out standing up.

“You shouldn’t be stressing and flipping out about this, he’s not worth it” She spoke closing her eyes.

“It happened in the past, you’ve changed and I guess he’s still a jackass, but there is nothing we can do about it” She continued, I took in a deep sharp breath trying to collect my thoughts, when I heard a rattle from the door. The door flew open, and in came Autumn smiling widely. She closed the door and starred at us confusedly.

“Alex? Why are you all wet?” She questioned setting down her jacket on the chair.

“Sink accident” I lied glancing at Abby and widening my eyes trying to signal her to play along.

“Yea” Abby laughed nervously glancing back at me and nodding.

“So what did you think of Nick, he’s a sweet heart isn’t he, and boy is he hot!” Autumn squealed collapsing on the couch. Abby stiffened and glared at me.

“Don’t you fricken snap back with attitude Alex” She mouthed nudging me toward Autumn.

“Yea, he’s adorable, just like a big cuddly rabid raccoon” I smiled laughing, Autumn giggled turning a bright red. Jeez she was just like me when Nick was my “boyfriend”. She didn’t even get what I had just said.

“Awe that’s sweet Alex” Abby forced a smile shooting me a glare, hey at least Abby got what I was trying to say. I shrugged patting Autumn on the back.

“So when did you and Nick start dating?” I questioned slyly, Abby coughed still glaring daggers at me and widened her eyes grabbing my arm.

“We’ll be right back! We have to go check something in the room” Abby laughed nervously pulling me roughly toward the room.

“What the hell do you think your doing?” Abby hissed shaking my shoulders.

“I’m going to find out if he’s using her! He did it to me, what makes you think he isn’t doing it to her” I whispered angrily, Abby narrowed her eyes at me pursing her lips.

“Damn it Alex! This is none of your business, it’s her problem for dating the ass, and his fault for not learning” Abby yelled quietly poking me hard in the shoulder making me frown and rub the spot she had roughly stabbed me with her finger.

“Is everything alright guys?” Autumn questioned peaking into the room.

“Yea! Of course!” Me and Abby smiled in unison laughing. Autumn smiled walking away and I snapped back my head to glare at Abby.

“Don’t you dare do this, this is my time to get back at him, this is my time to make him pay for what he did to me. Can you please just help me?” I pleaded, Abby starred wearily at me biting the inside of her cheek. She then took in a deep breath shaking her head and rubbing her forehead.

“I can’t believe I’m actually going to say this, but fine! We’ll get back at him, one big thing Alex, and that’s it” Abby warned, I nodded and pulled her into a tight hug.

“Guys! Open up your envelopes! I want to see if we have any classes together!” Autumn called from the living room.

“She is really going to annoy me if she keeps yelling” I mumbled making Abby laugh and smack my arm.

“Just be nice, she’s trying, if you get past that roughness around the edges, she might be a really nice person” Abby encouraged pushing me out the door. Autumn tossed my envelope at my face while I quickly caught it tearing it open.

“Wow” Autumn mumbled tossing the envelope at Abby who missed it. She bent down grabbing the envelop from the floor and tearing it open.

“Ok first period Calculus AP with Ericson” I yelled out, Autumn and Abby shot me shocked looks.

“What?” I questioned, Abby shook her head widening her eyes and glancing back at her paper.

“Pre- Calc with Terry like normal people” Abby stated looking at Autumn who frowned.

“Literature with Strokeland” Autumn spoke; I shrugged and looked at my second class.

“Chemistry AP with Andrews” I stated, Abby then shot me another shocked looked.

“God damn! Are you here for senior year or are you here for college?” She questioned sarcastically while I slapped her arm. Autumn widened her eyes and laughed.

“I’m guessing you’re a genius” She rubbed the back of her head glancing down at her paper.

“No” I laughed modestly looking at Abby who was shaking her head.

“Ok I have Chemistry with Andrews” Autumn spoke looking at me and then Abby.

“I have PE” Abby frowned and rolled her eyes looking at me.

“Ok tell us the rest of your classes Einstein” I stuck out my tongue looking at the paper.

“Literature AP with Renolds, PE, Home EC with Richards, and then Universal History AP with Christine” I stated, Abby widened her eyes and called out in success.

“I have Literature with you!” She hugged me tightly while Autumn called out in success.

“I have PE with you!” She squealed excitedly, and then both of them looked down at their schedule again.

“Other then that, that’s it” Abby frowned biting down on her bottom lip. I sighed shrugging, and glancing at both of them disappointed.

“Oh well. What can we do?” I frowned, there was a knock at the door and then the knob twisted revealing the last person I ever wanted to see. Nick smiled at Autumn, then looked at Abby, and then glanced quickly at me.

“What do you want” I stated rudely while Autumn starred at me confusedly.

“Autumn forgot this” He stated sternly handing Autumn her earrings.

“Oh Nicky! Thank you!” She squealed throwing her arms around Nick’s neck, I stifled a laugh and looked at Abby.

“Nicky! I never expected to hear that one” I snickered quietly, having to cover my mouth to not let a laugh escape.

“Oho! What classes do you have!?” Autumn squealed grabbing her schedule and running over to Nick.

“I have first period Calculus AP with Ericson” My heart stopped and I swallowed my laugh looking at him. Autumn laughed and grabbed my arm pulling me beside her. I’m going to make a list on why I would have a right to punch Autumn right in the face.

“You have it with Alex!” Nick smirked and pushed his hands into his pocket.

“What else Nicky!?” Autumn smiled at Nick who shrugged.

“Chemistry AP with Erickson, Literature AP with Renolds, Football practice during PE, Home EC with Richards, and then Universal History AP with Christine” My eyes widened to the size of golf balls, that was impossible! What were the odds he would have every class I had! This was not happening! It was official things could get a lot worse and severe then just having to see him because he was dating my roomate, now I had to see him in class!

“I have PE during your football practice” Autumn squealed poking Nick in the arm who smiled.

“You also have all your classes with Alex!” Autumn called out snatching my schedule from my hand.

“That’s cool” Nick forced a smile looking at me, my eyes were widened and then once again, the same thing that happened last time, I didn’t move a single muscle until everything went black and I felt my body go limp and hit something hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! New update!!! I'm glad I got some readers and subscribe along with a few comments! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't be shy to comment or message feedback is always welcomed! Thanks for reading and if you enjoy this chapter enough subscribe! Also if you like this story you can read mine and gigglygirls story FALLING IN LOVE WAS NEVER PART OF THE JOB! I hope you get to read it :) Thanks and finally enjoy!