Live Pretty, Die Fast

No Way

Success Bitches!!!! Yes!!

I had finished the rigorous task of completing my room! It was perfection. With checkered purple and black walls and a giant bed!!!! It only took two day! I wont bore you with the details because I feel like I'm going to stare to death I'm in need of yogurt. Frozen yogurt.....

"Spency face" I yelled walking through the living room.

"No need to yell, I'm right here," he scolded from the kitchen.

"I know but life's more fun this way" I replied walking in.

He looked at from over the counter in the kitchen and said, "You...need a hobby, or preferably Ritalin."

I giggled. I'm probably in need of both.

"And that is why dearest cousin I am running down the street and getting me some...." I trailed off and motioned for him to move closer. I quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching us in the apartment only we lived in. Spencer rolled his eyes

"I'm going to get me some," I whispered, "FROZEN YOGURT!!!" I ended with a scream. Right in his ear too. He let out a cry of pain and pulled away rubbing his ear and giving me this 'look'

I responded by laughing hysterically and falling on the floor holding my stomach. Hey give me a break I've been cooped up in this place for two days straight. I was obviously in need of human contact and fresh air.

"Goddamn ADD child," he huffed. I had regained composure enough to stand up but still clutching my sides.

I giggled some more cause its probably true...o.O

"That's why I'm going out to grab me some Yogo," I replied while grabbing my purse and hoodie.

Aw the thought of physical activity at noon. "Want anything?"

"Yea, pick up a box of skittles along the way. It seems 'someone' ate them all," he answered in a accusing tone.

*Le gasp* Darn evil underwear gnomes. I giggled at the thought of a furry little creature ransacking the kitchen wearing not underwear but a....

"Lilith you ok?" I looked up from my thought. I was currently spazzing out and standing halfway out the door. Which if you know me is very unlike me. But I already told you its been two days.......Two very long days....llllllllllloooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg.

Whoa if you say long and stretch it out it sounds super funny.

"LLLLLLLLoooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg" I tried it out. God I'm starting to see why Spence worries. Speaking of which I glanced up to see Spencer eyeing me suspiciously me as he cautiously sniffed the water bottle I had been drinking out of earlier.

He then proceeded to pour it out, Bastered, and mumbled about how me and 'Dassandra' will get along. Honesty who the fuck is she... or what if its a he....O.O

"Oh sorry I was having a 'you had to be there moment'," I smiled. He opened his mouth.... "Lato Potato" I interrupted and slammed the door behind me. (that had been open for a good five minutes)

~A few blocks later~

I had reached my destination. F.Y Headquarters

AKA: Coldstone creamery.

The line was supper long too. I waited impatiently. Really.... WHO FREAKIN EATS ICE CREAM AT NOON!! cough*besides me*cough

Damn the smog will be the death of me

To pass the time I decided to scream song quietly to myself.

"Or them Oatmeal Raisin Asians. Hazelnut Brazilians, Macadamia Caucasians," I began... Don't look at me like that it was the first things that pooped into my head. Plus it fits, er kinda...

"Double stuffed or thin mint" a voice added. I jumped around and immediately thought stalker. Actually it was a girl that couldn't have been much older then me. She had awesome hair!!! It was the first thing I noticed. She smiled warmly at me. I tried to smile back. I'm not so good with people or maybe its because I don't trust people. I think my smile came out like a scowl looking thing.

"I'm Dassandra," she or Dassandra I guess said, "but you can call me Sandra." Mmm Dassandra where have I heard that name before. Sesame Street? A movie? I really couldn't think my mind kept coming back to hash browns..... There just so hashy! I realized she was waiting.

"Oh sorry. I'm Lilith"

She smiled widely and I got a little scarred. Oh no she's going to kidnap me!!! I saw it was my turn to order.

"Um...Can I get an orange yogurt with hot caramel aaaannnnddd skittles?" I asked hopefully. The dude nodded and gave me a once over. I growled in disgust at him... Stupid creeper. I signed and saw Dassandra begin to say something but then......

BOOM!

The yogurt machine had exploded!!! The once friendly treat had covered me, Dassandra, and half the restaurant in the sticky substance. Ew its cold!!

"I'm so sorry," a worker apologized. Count from 10.

"It's ok," I started a moment later.

"OK? OK!!? You rods just assaulted me and my friend here with yogurt," she began to yell and rant. Wait since when are we friends? I didn't authorize or ever see a shred paper work for this.

"Where's the manger. I demand to see the manager. Wait till I get my lawyer. I will be the death of you........." at that point I grabbed her arm and dragged her away, outside, and down the block.

"Calm the fuck down," I hissed, "It was accident" She calmed a moment before remembering we were diabetic treats.

"Oh gosh you poor thing, here lets go to my house," she stated grabbing my wrist.

"Its ok," I protested.

"Nonsense you feel as gross as I do, there's two bathrooms and and you can borrow some clothes, they might be a bit loose. Sides what kind of friend let their friends go off dripping wet?"

Ah there's that F word again. I finally gave in. Dear lord she really is going to kidnap me

"You can meet Brendon. He's my boyfriend. He''s the best in the world and hes really sweet and nice. He's in a band. They rock. Do you have a boyfriend. Your awful pretty I bet you do. Whats his name? Is he cute. I bet he's a model." she rambled while talking super fast.

I finally interjected, "I don't have one...ya know a boyfriend."

"Oh" Aw sweet silence.

"Well we can find you one. There's a guy in Brendon's band. His names Jon. I think he's single. Wait no he just got a girlfriend but I can't remember her name. She nice though. They make a cute couple. O wait i have this friend or maybe we could go to a club. No wait men from clubs are always icky. The mall that's it. Hot topic. You like that store right?" she finally stopped.

"I prefer to be single" I breathed.

"Well why didn't you say so silly?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "It's only another block or so" she said. I nodded. "Hey you wanna be my bestest friend in the whole wide world?" she asked me in total seriousness and actually meant it. I was taken back. I'll admit I was a bit scarred of her behavior and I still had my thoughts she was a stalker/kidnapper. Lets be adventures here people

"Um...Su." before the word left my mouth she squealed and hugged me. She trying to murder me now just great.

"Lets go I think Brendon's home. I want him to meet my best friend." she screeched. and pulled me into there house, my eyes began to immediately look for escape exits.

After the meeting of Brendon/Shower

I stepped out of the steaming stall and onto the plush rug. I grabbed a towel from the rack and double checked to make sure the door was locked, and proceeded to look at my phone. I had a text from Spencer saying he had left to go to a friends house and would be back later, also he said not to forget the skittles. Tehe whoops. That's what you get for ditching me. I stuck my tongue out at he screen....Wait I'd buy the skittles but hide them from him in my room or something. Perfect! No all I need to do is escape.

I slipped on Dassandra's black skinnie's and purple with black polka dots tube top. I quickly slipped on my shoes, brushed my hair, and redid my liner before exiting. I came down the hall way to hear Dassandra's voice.

"And it was just awful. The poor girl looked like a drowned rat. I doubt I was any better though. And she was so fragile and innocent looking, kinda like a child, I just felt bad for her. She seems really nice, a bit stand offish but nice. I've decided I like her and she's going to be my best friend," Dassandra announced proudly. For some reason it made me feel really good. Ok so maybe she isn't that bad.

"Yea she's pretty cool," Brendon added. I had met him while covered in goo. He was like the guy version of Dassandra. They were two crazys sharing a padded cell. I choose this moment to enter.

"Hey thanks for letting me.." I began.

"That's what friends are for...now sit. I want you to meet..." but this time I cut her off as I glanced at a familiar face.

"Spencer?" I somewhat yelled in shock.

"Lilith?" He said in teh same tone

"Dassandra" Spencer questioned

"Lilith" She asked me

"BRANDON!!!" none other then Brandon shouted. We turned to stare at him "What everyone else's names where getting mentioned I felt left out" he pouted. Yea and I felt Twilight zone.

I hate Frozen Yogurt now
♠ ♠ ♠
________________________________________
Writen by FallingInBloody grace.
Posted by her BFF.
SHe won't be here for 2 weeks so I'm posting some till she gets back.
SOng by :Gym CLass Heroes - cookie jar

Eh you yea you...why dont you comment and say i want to be jon/spencer's girl. Cuz they need one

revamped yet again by me