Im Not Insane

Zack

Image

Chapter 4

(Vailen PoV)

I looked to the side to see Raylie asleep. She had her hands under her head and she was snoring lightly. I turned off the T.V and put all of the shit away. I left her to sleep and I snuck into Brian’s room.

“Hey babe.” He greeted, clad in his boxers, and his hair well spiked.

“Hey Bri.” I said crawling onto the mattress with him. He pulled me on top of him, so I could lay my head on his chest. He pecked my lips.

“Goodnight Vail.” He murmured before my eyes began to grow heavy and I fell into sleep.

***

I was jolted awake and I rolled off of Brian when I heard a loud piercing scream come from the room.

Dear god…Raylie.

I rushed to get up, and in the process I woken Brian up.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, sleep still evident in his voice even though he was serious.

“Raylie.” I whispered before running to her room. I heard other doors open and all the guys were up. Vengeance let out a pissed off groan before storming out. We all reached Raylie’s room and she was thrashing around, but her arms were laid out like they were restrained and she was fighting to get free. She was screaming and growling and I went over to her.

“Raylie!!” Wake up!” I yelled tapping her face, and tears began to fall. The guys rushed over and pinned her down, causing her to thrash even more. They finally got her stable enough and she lay still.

(Raylie PoV)

My eyes shot open, trying to take in and process what was before me. The first thing I met were Vengeance’s…light eyes? They stared at me with care and concern, and in the background I noticed all of the other guys and Vailen.

"Aiigh!" i screamed in a high startled pitch.

“Are you okay?” Vengeance breathed staring me in the eye. I looked away swearing I had heard an evil laughter before I looked back and his eyes were a dark green again and staring at me with hate.

“Fuck this.” He muttered before walking out of the

“Oh my gosh! You scared the crap out of me!” Vailen ran over and hugged me. My skin still felt hot, and I could feel an aching in my chest.

“Sorry I bothered you Vail.” I replied hollowly looking at the spot where Vengeance once stood.

“Hey, you okay?” Syn asked, sleep still taking over his features.

“Yeah, im fine.” I replied while slowly lying down in my side my back turned to them and staring in front of me.
I heard them all leave and before Vailen shut the door she said.

“Goodnight Raylie Kay.”
Fear struck me and I felt cold inside. I began to shiver, and my breathing hitched. The nightmare.

I didn’t sleep that night.

***

I walked out of bed like a zombie, hollow glances and a solid face. My expression hadn’t changed since I stepped out of bed. I couldn’t sleep last night. I tossed and turned but every time I closed my eyes I saw his dark green eyes burning into me. I visibly shuddered.
I heard voices so I thought everyone was up by now. I left my room in search of Vailen. There were so many hallways and doors, so I just followed the voices I heard.

I heard muffled cries and a few thuds. My heart began to race and I felt as if there was less air to breathe. I took slow careful steps and I saw a dull light pour out of a slightly open door. I walked past to see Vengeance brutally dragging a knife down a man’s arm. I silently whimpered and covered my mouth with my hands.

The man let out a loud roar before Vengeance silenced him with a knife to his neck. He had blood on his hands, and blood poured down the man’s body and onto the floor, polling around him as Vengeance laughed sinisterly.

I shifted my weight on my feet and the floor creaked, I instantly ran as I saw Vengeance start to look up. Im pretty sure he saw me because I heard him curse loudly and begin to take action. I was almost there when I felt a deep rip and searing pain shoot through the back of my leg.

“Agh! Fuck!” I yelled as I fell to the floor. I looked at the knife protruding from my leg and the blood beginning to run down my leg, branching into trickles.

“No, no, no, no, no.” I repeated over and over again as I put my hands over my face. I tried to scoot myself away. I winced at the ripping feeling shot through my leg again, and a bloody smear was evident on the floor.

Vengeance hovered over me with a dark expression. He choked my neck with his large hand, by chest beginning to spasm and heave from lack of air. The fire of my hate burned hotter and I grew angry.

“Who fucking told you to leave your room!?” He yelled, dangerously close to my face.

“I just wanted to fucking see Vailen.” I spat back, my hazel eyes growing dark.

“I didn’t say you fucking could.” He yelled in my face. He backhanded me across the cheek, hard. I glared at him through narrow eyes as he reached down to my leg. He gripped the knife handle tightly and I winced. He pulled really hard, and I could feel my flesh ripping under the blade. I felt the rush of blood seep out and he smirked.

“Does that hurt?” He asked in a fake cooing voice. Like he cared. I nodded, knowing he’d hurt me either way.

He stabbed the knife back into the cut, and I cried out. He dragged it further down my thigh and I roared, thrashing under his grip.

“Stop fucking moving.” He spat

He smacked my face again on the same cheek, and I grew still. I stared at him through hate filled eyes and I began to shake with rage.

I brought my right hand up quickly and swung with as much force as I could. My fist connected with his nose and I heard a snap. He stumbled off of me and I tried to get up.

“You fucking bitch.” He roared infuriated. I was terrified, my anger was dying down and my fear was beginning to overflow.
He roughly picked me up by my hair and threw me roughly against the door. His fist collided with my stomach, and the air rushed out of me.

“Y-ou fuck-ing ass!” I barely coughed out before I kneed him in his groin and he crumpled to the floor. I smirked before rearing back and kicking him in the side. He grabbed my ankle as he gritted his teeth, and twisted my foot, spraining my ankle.

He jumped on top of me, pressing his knee on my abdomen and began repeatedly punching my face and body. I coughed and I spit up blood, and I purposefully spit it on his face. He looked at me with a death glare, before delivering a crunching blow to my face. I felt my world spin, and turn until darkness clouded over.

(Vengeance PoV)

I let my fist collide with her jaw once more, and I heard a crack. I think I might have loosened or broken a tooth. She stopped resisting and her breathing slowed down. I knocked her out.

I smirked at her. I admired her bruises that I had given her and I looked at her battered frame. Rev, Christ, Syn and Vailen rushed into the room.
She gave me a look full of hate while the boys were expressionless. Waiting for me to give a fucking order

“You fucking asshole!!” Vailen yelled at me. I felt that heat rise up and I almost reached out and struck her.

“Syn.” I simply said and he carried a protesting Vailen out of the room.

“Get her the fuck out of here.” I said as she moaned, and began to show signs of waking up.
Shadows picked her up and she moaned again before gently wrapping her arms around his neck and he cradled her. I felt a warmth rise from within me. I felt like I was feeling disconnected. I havent felt like this in so long. My face clouded with rage. I heard a voice in my head that sounded so sickeningly familiar.

So long he gave up fighting me, why does he start to fight now. Oh, has he fallen for the whore? I smirked to myself as I returned to my room. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, looking over my swollen nose and my bruised cheek.

The bitch had a good punch. i traced my fingers lightly over my bruise.

I blinked once, and I saw him in the mirror instead of me. What the fuck?! He glared at me and I heard him speak.

“Is this what you want?” Hatred and anger laced in his words.

“Are you still bitter? You weren’t strong enough to defeat me then, what makes you think you can do it now?” I mused at him, a smirk of satisfaction played on my face.

“Just stay away from her Vengeance.” He threatened.
“I don’t take orders from you, you don’t exist anymore. I do.” I replied cackling at the person in front of me. I wasn’t a part of him anymore. He belongs to me.

“You won’t win this time.” He warned me before I turned away from the mirror walking away. I waved my hand over my back dismissing him.

“That’s what you think Zack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
IIIm Baaack!!! I just got my computer back and i deleted the authors note and here is the chapter!
and sorry for the shortness ill post the the other one soon when i finish a few of the later chapters.

Uh oh Zacky is coming back Vengeance is pissed!.

Comments Pretty please? More banners? Subscriptions? SKITTLES?!

~R. Vengeance ( the secret ninja)