Im Not Insane

I wanna *** you like an animal

Chapter 8

(Raylie PoV)

I dangled off of the rooftop with someone’s grip on my wrist. I looked up to meet Vengeance. His eyes were a light green and a tear was on his cheek. After all this time, I’d never seen any other emotion from him then anger.

Now he was crying?! The tear rolled off of his face onto mine, mixing with the raindrops that were beginning to fall.

“Raylie Why?!” he yelled down to me.

“Fuck! Vengeance just let go! I take this anymore, I need to die!! Just let me die!!! I yelled trying to loosen from his grip but he used a lot of force to pull me up.

“Umph!” I breathed out as my stomach hit the roof, and he lifted me so I my whole body was on top of the building and he pulled me to my feet. He turned me away from the ledge and held onto my arms and whispered to me.

“Im not Vengeance. Im Zack. A small smile curled onto his face while I stood there staring at his features. I could see the small line of his cheekbones and his eyes weren’t as darkened and concentrated and his eyes were like clear pools of jade.

His eyebrows were arched and he looked a bit skinnier and muscular than Vengeance. There was a low rumble of thunder in the sky and the clouds were rapidly approaching. A small flash of lightening made me jump.

I felt a soft presence on my lips and I closed my eyes. I opened them to realize he had kissed me; I touched my lips and giggled a bit before I mentally cursed.

Great, now im an idiot

“Thanks for not giving up on me.” He said flashing me a gorgeous smile. I just stared in awe.

“Um…sure…yeah.” I said trying to make sense.

“I-uh just didn’t know you were r-real.” I said trying to save myself.

“I’ve always been here, even before you came. But it was hard always trying to fight against
Vengeance. I just stopped, but when he would hurt you it hurt me cause I knew I couldn’t save you.” He said his expression faltering. I scanned his face and I began to feel tears pushing behind my eyes.

“Are you okay?” He asked putting his hands on my arms and pulling me a bit closer.

“Would you hurt me?” I asked quietly. My tears mixing in with the rain, but I still think he could tell.

He leaned down and kissed me slowly and gently putting his hand on my face. I felt electricity surge through me and I opened my eyes wide. I kissed back and I put my arms around his neck and I played and tugged at his wet black hair.

The rain began to fall harder and I saw lightening flash. His tongue slid into my mouth and I kissed him with a whole new need. He pulled me closer and I put my legs around his torso and he held me up. I heard whistling and cat calls.

He released my legs and he pecked me once more before he finally answered my question.

“Never.”
I smiled brightly and I hugged him tightly our wet clothes clinging to us.

“Before you two bastards fuck on the fucking roof. I want to get inside!!” Matt yelled.
Zack grabbed my hand and we walked quickly over to the door and shut out the rain. We were all standing in the hall sopping wet.

“Dude jimmy, you look like a wet, pissed off cat.” Vailen snorted.

“Well im pissed cause im wet!!” he argued back.

“And you!” Vailen yelled pointing at me. Surprise flashed in my face.

“Don’t you ever scare me like that again!!” She said hugging me tightly.

“Welcome back Zacky bro.” Matt said giving him the man-hug thing. They all “man-hugged” except for Brian and Jimmy.

They looked at Zacky, then looked at each other and shrugged before running at him. Zacky looked truly scared, he knew what was coming.
They tackled him to the floor covering his face in…kisses?

“Vailen…what the fuck?” I said to the side, nudging her arm.

“Get off!” Zack yelled laughing and wrestling with the two.

“They always used to act like…idiots.” I nodded my head slowly as if to say “Riiight.” Zack finally got the two retards off of him and stood up, holding out and twisting his arms as if to get the hang of them again.

“It feels really different.” he said looking over himself before looking back up with a satisfied look on his face.

“Again, it’s just good that your back.” Christ said. I was surprised he even talked because to me he seemed like the quiet mysterious type. I began to feel chills my wet clothes clung to my skin. My hair was matted down and the occasional drip onto my face was beginning to tick me off.

“As lovely as this is, im going to go dry off.” I piped up clasping my hands together and rocking on my feet.

“Yeah, im going to bed and we can all celebrate tomorrow okay?” Vailen agreed yawning. We all mumbled our goodnights and began to head back. I walked past Zacky with a blush on my cheeks and I mumbled.

“Goodnight Zack.” He leaned down and captured my lips in a soft kiss before winking at me and saying huskily

“Goodnight.”

I felt fireworks go off in my chest and my heart hammered against my ribcage and I walked back with a giant grin turning up on my face. I ended up running back to my room feeling ecstatic. I touched my lips and I smiled against my fingers. No one had ever made me feel so giddy and innocent. I changed into my own pajamas and dried my hair with a towel before slipping into bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my lips.

*
* *
*

I slowly felt myself drifting into consciousness and I began to stir and stretch. I moaned as I stretched. I felt presences over my eyes and I slowly opened my eyes to see Matt, Brian, Vailen, Zacky, Jimmy, and Christ standing over me looking at me.

“WOAH!” I said loudly jumping and flailing on my mattress and I rolled off the bed in a heap of covers. I clutched my chest feeling my heart rapidly pound.
The room burst into laughter at my expense.

“Guys…what….the hell?!” I breathed out glaring at all of them.

“Good morning Ray-face.” Vailen said cheerily. I was pissed off; it was too early to be awake.

“What time is it?” I groaned out wiping my eyes.

“2:30pm.” Zacky read to me from his watch.

“Fuck…” I cursed out picking myself up off of the floor.

“Why are you idiots so happy.” I said in an unenthusiastic monotone.

“Cause we get to celebrate!” Jimmy said. I thought about their take on the word celebrate and I figured they would use it loosely.

“You guys are gonna drink yourselves stupid aren’t you?” I replied still feeling the sleepiness hang onto my eyes trying to shut them. They all cheered high fiving one another while I shook my head and tried to plop myself back into bed.

“Oh hell no! You are not gonna stop me from getting wasted tonight.” Matt said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders and dragging me out of the room.

“Ugh.” I groaned as I felt eyes on my ass…men. Matt dropped me on a chair and went to a cabinet. He pulled out a bottle of some liquor and put it on the table.

“Woo!” Vailen yelled as she poured two shots handing me one. I took it and I looked at the amber liquid. I shrugged and tilted my head back letting it slide down my throat. I felt a sharp burning and I coughed and I scrunched up my face.

“What the hell is this?!”

“What isn’t it? It’s Absinthe!” Brian said taking his shot. I began to feel the effects of it and it was quite strong. I don’t usually drink so you could say this was my first one in a very long time.

“Trust me you’ll like it. You just gotta get used to it.” Zack said tilting his head back and taking his as well. I poured myself another and threw it back, it didn’t burn as much but I began to get the hang of the flavor. It wasn’t all too bad.

I downed shot after shot and for a while I was surprised I was holding my own so well until it all caught up to me and I was completely trashed. My eyes drooped and I was mumbling stupid shit.
Jimmy took the glass of beer on the table next to the Absinthe and held it with two hands.

“GUYS! Guys! Ready?” He said preparing himself before he threw the whole glass in his face. We all howled with laughter as jimmy had beer all over himself.

“Oh no!” Christ pointed beginning to laugh. “We made a mess!” he said pointing and laughing his ass off.

Brian got up for some reason but rolled over on the floor and landed bumping the table, spilling some liquor and beer.

“WOAH!” he said loudly as Vailen laughed and tried to get to him.

“Ray…lie” Brian slurred getting my drunken attention.

“Yes Briiian.” I slurred out.

“Take the shot.”

“But Brii! I don’t want anymore.” I whined as my vision occasionally blurred.

“Im gonna fuckin…Im gonna really hurt you if you don’t take this next shot.” He slurred out with a straight but dopey face. He snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

“You make the decision.” I giggled stupidly and picked up the shot he gave me.

“Take the shot! Take the shot! Take the shot!” they all chanted as I tipped my head back and let it slide down.

“Yummy! Yummy! That’s good! That was the best tasting thing I’ve ever had here!” Brian began to ramble, mocking me.

“Fuck you.”

“Raylie! RAYLIE!” Vailen screamed unnecessarily.

“Yes dahling.” I slurred in a horrible accent.

“Let’s dance!”

“But there’s not music!” Zacky pointed out.

“Well turn some on!” Jimmy pushed a button on the speaker and a slow entrancing beat came on. It began to add sounds until an empty voice said.

“You let me violate you.
You let me desecrate you.
Your let me penetrate you.
You let me complicate you.
Help me. I’ve broke apart my insides.
Help me! I’ve got no soul to sell.
Help me! The only thing that works for me.
Help me get away from myself.
I wanna fuck you like an animal.
I wanna feel you from the inside…


She pulled me up onto the table and began swaying her hips and in my dream world I was holding my arms over my head swaying my hips entrancingly and flipping my hair. Brian’s eyes were on Vailen the whole time, and I could feel Zack's on me as well. I had them im the palms of my hands.

The mysterious and funky beat ended with a trippy outro and I felt myself begin to weaken and I began to tip over the edge of the table and I landed in someone’s arms before I blacked out for the night with a drunken grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haiii its an update!!
So ive received comments from you lovelies and i was having temporary writers block
And bellapoison1 basically threatened to beat my ass with angry pandas (lolz u rock)
And this wont be a generally happy sstory but i put some moments of awesomeness in for you guys.

And can i please has a banner? Im gonna make this a contest or sumfin. If you make me a really kickass one you can has a part!

Comments. Banners....love?XD

R.Vengeance (its 2 fricken am!!)