Vengeance University

*Disclaim: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold. I do not own Vengeance University. And Of Course i don't own Brooke, she is just a figment of my imagination. But the picture of Brooke on the layout is of course me!*

Welcome to Vengeance University. Here at VU, we teach children how to play different instruments. Giving them a wide variety of choices when leaving school. Only the lucky get into this. And only the lucky will survive. Vengeance University is also a world known clothing line. But not only do they create cloths, they also have a store which is a place where any teen could hang out and have fun on the wii!

Mr. Zacky Vengeance, designer, principal, teacher and rock star comes across a trouble teenager. Who might just turn out to be lucky enough for the spot at Vengeance University. So will Brooke take the offer of a life time. Or will she turn it down?

Brooke Staples, is a young girl. Aged 16, she got expelled from her last school because of a so called 'friend' blamed her for the drugs being sold. Obviously she was the looked down upon teenager already and got in serious trouble. When her parents think their is no hope left. They decide to give Vengeance University a try.

So what might happen may you say?

Well read on to find out...

*This is a one-shot for the compertion of All About Vengeance
Words in total: 1,491*
  1. Critical Acclaim
    Part 1/1