Status: Active <3

My Heart, It's Calling...You?!

I Wanna Get Back Home

Image



*Aimee’s P.O.V.

So, today’s August 22nd, my birthday. And I am officially 19! Yay! I sat up on my bed expecting things to seem different, like I always do on my birthday. Always expecting things to seem different because I am 1 whole year older, but it never is. It’s always the same. I hoped off my bunk with my blanket still wrapped around me tightly, Deb and my dad were still asleep. I could see them lying on their bunks passed out, they worked pretty late last night.

I sat down at the table getting myself the Cocoa Puffs and milk on the way. I loved how the puffs make chocolate milk, weird, I know. I got a spoon and began eating my cereal quietly. Before I knew it, the cereal was gone, and I put the bowl along with the spoon into the sink. When that was done with that, I went up front to the passenger seat and asked the driver when we would arrive at the next concert city.

“In about two hours.” He said concentrating on the road.

“Okay.” I said, walking to the back of the bus.

I looked at Deb and my dad again, we had a pretty rough day yesterday. I had to be up at 4 a.m. to get ready for a radio interview at 6 with an early morning station. Then I had a photo shoot and interview with Pop Star Magazine until around 12, I ate there and we headed off to the stadium for a sold out concert in Tennessee. The concert ended around 12:30, I did quite a few encores, then I did a private meet and greet for those who had won a contest off one of the local radio stations there. Around two in the morning I got back onto the bus and crashed right onto my bed, and off we were to a new city.

Today was my one relax day, all I have to do is go to a meet and greet with about 150 people, my concert, and that was it for today. I walked over to the area where all my clothes were laying and picked out an outfit. It was a cute denim skirt, white flip-flops, and a white tang top. I sat down at the table, there is nothing to do, living on a bus really isn’t much fun. And plus, there was no one fun here to enjoy everything with, I miss things they way they used to be. Sitting home on the couch talking to Brittney, Joe tickling me, everything.

Home is where the heart is, well my heart at least. Even if no one was there, I still missed that feeling of safeness in my room. I missed the smell of my house. The warmth of my favorite blanket wrapped around me snugly. I missed home in general, nothing was quite the same.

“Morning honey! Happy birthday!” I heard my dad say and he hugged me.

“Morning,” I said and smiled.

“What were you thinking about?”

“I don’t know, I’m kind of beginning to miss home a little bit.”

“I understand, but I’m sure today will take your mind off of it.” He said smirking.

“What do you have up your sleeve pops?” I asked, knowing that smirk only mean something was coming. Whether good or bad, I’d just have to find out.

“Nothing.”

“Liar.” I said, when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder.

“Happy birthday Aimee!” Deb said sitting down next to me.

“Thanks!”

“Should we give her part 1 of her gift?” Deb asked which made me turn and look at her funny.

“Part 1? There’s more than 1 part to my gift?”

Before I had a chance to get any other questions out my dad walked over holding a smallish box in his hand. The box was neatly wrapped in pink and purple striped paper, obviously done by Deb, and had a bright sparkly purple bow on top. I grabbed the box and ripped it open, inside it was the one the only iPhone! I gave Deb and my dad huge hugs, practically strangled them, and opened the box ripping out the phone, and began playing with it.

Apparently they had already set up the number and everything, they even put in some phone numbers for me. Theirs, Anna’s, Brittney’s new cell, her dad’s house, and our house number. How nice is that? But we all know that’s not what I really wanted, deep down I was praying my gift would be him. On his knees begging for me to take him back, though I knew that would never happen. We were done, over, just like I had wanted it to be just a week ago. Although, maybe it wasn’t exactly what I wanted, it’s what I got. I looked up and the adults standing before me.

“So..what’s part 2?” I asked.

“Oh it’s something silly your father insisted on getting you. I’ll give it to you later. Let’s go shopping!” She said and I squealed.

What girl doesn’t love to go shopping? Well, yeah I’m sure there are plenty, but I definitely am not one of them! If shopping was a sport I would so cream all of the competition to smithereens! You’ve got no clue, I’m a serious competitor. I grabbed my bag stuffed my new phone into it, along with my credit card, some cash, put sunglasses on, and a hat. Mind you all this took a matter of seconds, I grabbed my step-mom’s hands and ran of the bus and straight into the mall.

Luckily to my surprise the mall was pretty empty, and I wasn’t insanely famous like the Jonas Brothers. Everyone says I have the potential to be if I stick with it, but I’m not so sure. Let alone if I even want to be that famous. A hat and sunglasses were enough to protect my identity, which was great for me. The first stop was Ladies Foot Locker I was in desperate need of shoes. I broke my last pair of heels two concerts ago while going down the steps on stage. Of course I threw off the shoes and continued the show, can’t disappoint those fans! Next we were off to Hollister, and then to a few other stores. Before I knew it me and Deb were holding so many bags my arms were aching.

I was in some serious pain so we took a break at the food court where we got some awesome Chinese food. It took us approximately 15 minutes, and then we did some more shopping. At around 4:30 Deb said we had to leave, to go out to dinner for my birthday dinner. I got onto the bus and stuck on a pair of nice dark wash jeans, black converse, and a turquoise halter top. I put my hair into a high side ponytail, and did my makeup very lightly just so that it looked like I was awake. We all walked into a very nice restaurant, we were seated in the back section reserved for us so fans wouldn’t bother us. I ordered my food and my dad looked behind me and smiled.

“Part 2 is here!” He said smiling, and I looked at him confusedly. What in the world was going on?

I turned around to see Kevin and Anna walking towards us smiling. I jumped out of my seat, squealing, and attacked them with hugs and I missed you’s. Although I hadn’t spoken to Kevin for good reason, I realized at that moment it was stupid. He was a good friend and I really needed him. I had spoken to Anna, but not as often as I would’ve liked to due to our hectic schedules. I squeezed the two of them once more and they sat at the table, Kevin on one side of me with Anna on the other. I walked over to my dad and Deb to give them hugs, when I sat down the food came, some food even came for my two friends.

“So dad set up flights for you two? And limo’s too?” I asked shocked before putting another mouthful of spaghetti into my mouth.

“Yep. And I must say, I was pretty proud that he did it all on his own.” Anna said giggling, she had been friends with me since I was very little and knew about my dad’s lack of skill in certain areas. Arranging surprises like this were one of them.

“All him,” Kevin said agreeing with Anna.

I nodded my head thinking about how perfect Kevin and Anna were together, they were two halves to one whole. They had almost the same personality. It was too cute! After dinner everyone hopped onto the bus except me, and just as Kevin went to step on I grabbed him, pulling him out. I had something to ask him alone, and this was about as good as it was going to get. It was basically a now or never type of thing.

“Kevin, does he know you’re here?” I asked him.

“No.” He said emotionlessly as if he knew I was going to ask.

“Kevin! I can’t come between you and your brother!” I shrieked, slapping his shoulder.

“You’re not, I can do what I wish. And you’re my friend, he’s going to learn to live with that.”

“Does, Does he-”

“I don’t know, all I know is that the letter you left was quite rough on him.”

I was about to ask him another question when my dad called us inside, wondering why it was taking us so long to get back onto the bus. I ran around getting ready busily for my concert tonight. I slipped on a white tang top, black mini vest, black leather pants, and black converses. I did my hair quickly, put on some cool bangles and I was ready to rock out! When we got there I did sound check quickly and ran back under the stage for lockdown so I could hang out with Kevin and Anna.

We played guitar hero, and Life the new electronic version, which coincidentally isn’t so new anymore. Then I heard the manager call me and tell me it was time to go on. I hugged Anna and Kevin, they would be watching from backstage, and I ran up the ladder to the platform I was going to make my entrance from. I climbed the ladder, and the platform began lowering onto the stage, I could hear the blaring of hundreds of screaming girls, and the occasional boy. I put the pieces in my ears that helped me hear and the platform lowered enough that the people could see my feet and the screams got even louder.

I came down singing the song Brittney wrote for me, the concert was fun and the crowd was totally amazing. Just as I was about to announce our new song and sing it for the crowd I noticed a poster that a girl had which almost had me in tears. I had to pull it together though, the sign said ‘You and Joe Belong Together, Two Peas in A Pod!’. Why couldn’t people just stay out of my personal life? I took one deep breath and announced the song I had written for a special someone.

“Hey everyone, I’m Aimee McAdams. And I’m about to sing a brand new song that me and the band just recorded. It doesn’t quite have a name yet, but that’s okay. I wrote it a week or so ago after hearing a love song on the radio, does everyone want to hear it? Yeah? Okay, here it goes.

Don’t I wish,
That I could have you,
Be held in your arms,
But that dream is so far away

So far, So far away
That’s how it feels
The distance between you and me
But that’s okay, because one day
One day you’ll work your way back
Way back, all the way to me

I see you everyday all the time,
Wherever I turn there you are
My dream is still there waiting for you,
To hold me, to kiss me, and make it all better
I hear that love song on the radio
It makes me wish, me wish
That we were listening to it together

So far, So far away
That’s how it feels
The distance between you and me
But that’s okay, because one day
One day you’ll work your way back
Way back, all the way to me

I miss you, I need you
Come back, can’t you hear me
Hear me calling you
Each and everyday

So far, So far away
That’s how it feels
The distance between you and me
But that’s okay, because one day
One day you’ll work your way back
Way back, all the way to me

*Joe’s P.O.V.

I sat on my bed quietly I had just gotten off the phone with Kevin, he had gone to visit her. It gets better though, he seems to think for some psychopathic reason she still loves me. I mean didn’t he read that letter? Plus he has some weird notion she’s coming back home, something along the lines of the fact that she misses home.

He was rambling so I couldn’t quite understand what he was saying, and it didn’t really help that I was distraught on the fact that he went there. How could he do that? And especially not tell me about it! I sat down on the couch a pen and paper next to me, lately I seem to always have them with me. Inspiration, hurt, all the feelings put into songs seem to shoot through me constantly and out comes a really good song.

Don't walk away like you always do, this time
Baby you're the only thing that's been,
On my mind
Ever since you left I've been a mess
You won't answer the phone I'll say it once,
And I'll leave you alone, But I gotta let you know

I wanna get back, to the old days,
When the phone would ring,
And I knew it was you.
I wanna talk back, and get yelled at,
fight for nothing, like we used to
Oh kiss me, like you mean it,
Like you miss me,
Cause I know you do.
I wanna get back,
Get back, With you

I sat back and sighed, nothing seems to be working out today, or at all since everything went haywire. Then I heard a knocking on the door, I stood up and opened with a frown visible on my face. Chelsea was standing there all smiles, she looked like one big ray of sunshine, while I was standing right below a giant grey raincloud. She was wearing a bright pink shirt with white caprees, and white flip-flops. She stepped through doorway and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and I basically stood there unmoving. I’m really not in the mood, she shut the door and looked at me kindly.

“What’s wrong honey?” She asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I didn’t leave you at too bad of a point, way to start of the sequel right? I’m so excited for this story, it’s definitely going to be, I hope, better than the first one! So remember as always subscribe and message. Oh and I almost forgot the song in here sung by Aimee was written by me, so if you’d like to use it please ask and give credit to me! The other song is called ‘Get Back’ sung on Demi’s CD ‘Don’t Forget’

~dancerbabe365