Status: Active <3

My Heart, It's Calling...You?!

Crashing Cars



Image

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

I sang the final note of my song, touched fans hands, and ran backstage. I was done, done with everything. I can’t take it anymore, I saw anotherJoe and Aimee <3’ sign, and tears came down my face. We hadn’t even told the press, and they all still knew! This was just not working for me, Kevin and Anna stayed for two days, but it’s been a week since they left, and things have just gone downhill.

They’re faces are popping up more and more, Kevin tried to tell me that I still loved Joe, but no. I can’t still love him, I just need to go home and feel like myself again. I walked off stage and looked at my dad straight in the eyes as soon as I saw him. I needed time and space, now.

“Are you sure about this pumpkin?”

“Positive.” I said with no emotion.

I hopped onto the bus and we began driving home, all the way back to California. I didn’t leave at the right time, I should’ve expecting things to be hard, and people have to have strong support systems and be stable before going out on ventures like this. I hit my bunk like a solid rock and was out. Then next day of driving was boring, there wasn’t much talk between me and the adults on the bus. I think they were unsure of what to say to me. I mean this was my one dream that I’ve been waiting for my whole life and I was throwing it away for nothing, well so they thought.

I know if I even attempted to finish out the tour nothing good would have come of it, my performances would lack spunk, I would become more and more unhappy as time grew on, it just wouldn’t be worth it. Who knows what other bad things would have happened. And somehow deep down inside I was hoping that if I came back maybe Brittney would too. We could work through everything together, because that’s what sisters are for.

At around 8 at night the next day we had arrived back home, along the way we had stopped at my Grandma Mary’s house to pick up Romeo and Rover. They had stayed at her house with her dog Nina while we were away. I practically ran out of the bus while it was still moving when I saw my house. I burst through the bus doors with the dogs running as fast as they could behind me and I let myself into my very missed house.

I continued onward through the house and all the way upstairs to my room, my sacred place that I had missed the most. I slipped off my shoes and catapulted myself onto the bed missing it’s comfy-ness, and signature smell. The smell of home. Everyone’s house has a different smell that comforts them, and let’s them know where they belong, and now I realized what I had missed all along. I belonged here, where I had grown up my whole life. Not touring the country trying to be some crazy pop sensation with not even a friend to share the crazy ride with, no. I needed to be home.

I laid down with Romeo laying beside me, Rover was looking around. I knew who he was looking for. I was looking for her too. Except I knew where she was, the problem was going to be getting her to come back home.

*1 week ago Joe’s P.O.V.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“Nothing really, Kevin just told me something. It’s unimportant though.”

“Oh well, speaking of Kevin he told me that supposedly Aimee McAdams’ is coming back into town. Isn’t that great?” Chelsea squealed.

“Just fabulous.” I mumbled so she couldn’t hear. With Aimee back in town, it would just be more torture. Now, she’d be close enough for me to touch her. Close enough for me to see her. But I couldn’t she would never let me. And that’s what made it so much worse.

“Do you think you could make it so I could meet her? I really would love an autograph, she’s amazing!” Chelsea gushed.

“No!” I shouted angrily not even wanting to think about seeing her, I noticed that by Chelsea’s hurt expression I had hurt her feelings.

“You did date her didn’t you.” She said, figuring out what had been going on. Oh no. “You still love her don’t you? You don’t love me, you just needed someone to sidetrack your mind.”

“Well let me tell you something mister,” She said angrily jabbing her index finger into my chest roughly. “I am not a play toy, I do not let people walk all over me. And I can’t believe that your using me to get over someone else!”

At that Chelsea stomped on my foot and walked out, only to peek her head back through the door, “And obviously that means we are through Joseph!”

I guess I’m just not good enough for anyone. Or maybe it’s just my luck with blondes, to be broken up with, maybe it’s time to move over to brunettes or redheads. Oh I don’t know! I just seemed to be brought down, or yelled at, or hurt, or left behind no matter what I do. Maybe there’s something wrong with me, I thought and slouched down leaning against the door. The next thing I knew the door slammed right into my head pushing me forward onto the ground, it was Kevin who had pushed the door straight into my head.

“Oh my, sorry Joe. I didn’t know you were behind the door. Speaking of which, why were you behind the door?”

“Oh I don’t know, just being bummed from just getting dumped by Chelsea.”

“Awe man Joe, I’m so sorry. Do you want to talk about it?” Kevin asked earnestly, his older brother instincts automatically kicking into high gear.

“No, not really. Let’s just invite Demi over, I have part of a good song for her CD. I really don’t want to think about anything right now, it’ll only make everything worse for me. I just want to work on this song. That’s all.” I said taking a deep breath.

“If you say so, let me just let mom know I’m home and ask her.”

“Okay,” I said getting up and giving Kevin a hug, “And welcome home.”

Kevin walked into the kitchen knowing that mom would probably be there feeding Frankie lunch. I went and laid down the couch, I called Nick’s name for him to come down, so he would know that Kevin was home, and that Demi would be coming over. I saw Nick come down the stairs wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. He walked over to me and sat down straight onto my stomach, the air was whooshed right out of me.

Nick laughed, probably at my face, and next thing he knew I had him pinned to the floor wrestling style. Then Nick somehow managed to get me hanging over his shoulder and he was up throwing me on the couch. I stood up grabbing his curly head into a headlock and began giving him a noogie when Demi walked in with Kevin laughing at the two of us.

“So, watch any wrestling movies lately boys?” She asked smiling.

“No, we would never.” I said smirking, with an idea forming in my head. I let go of Nick, and began slowly heading towards Demi. I think Kevin and Nick got the idea of what I was about to do and did the same. I grabbed Demi and slung her over my shoulders, Kevin and Nick began tickling her crazily. It was pretty hard to keep hold but I managed, after the massive tickling was over I dropped her down onto the couch gently.

“I am so going to get you three back!” She said still giggling.

“Alright, now let’s stop talking about revenge and write this song.” Nick said and we wrote until about 4 o’clock.

The song, which we named ‘Get Back’ was finally finished, Demi left hugging all of us with the finished product. I felt better after she left, as if a giant weight had been lifted off my chest, all the feelings I had squashed in were released. I went in the kitchen for dinner and then went upstairs quickly and passed out the chair tired out from all the song writing, and lifting I did. As soon as my head hit the pillow I passed out to a long dreamless night.

*2 Weeks Later- 1 Week after Aimee Came Home

I sat on my bed still thinking, she’s been home for a week already, but I haven’t seen her. Kevin’s gone over a few times to see her, and Nick went over yesterday. She was a little unsettled at first, but she had a talk with Nick and supposedly had realized it wasn’t his fault Brittney left, and that Selena had pushed herself upon Nick.

I mean I was in shock, Selena had took his hand and led him outside. She knew he had a girlfriend and she had the nerve to kiss him. Then hold his hand again as Brittney walked by, she is most certainly not welcome here anymore. I on the other hand, was a subject she refused to touch, no forgiveness, no anything. The thing she doesn’t realize is the fact that I need her. I’m lost on my own. I sighed and slammed my head down onto my pillow. Almost as if on queue, Nick and Kevin walked in and sat on my bed on opposite sides of me. Kevin placed his hand on my shoulder and looked over at me.

“Joe, you need to go see her. She’s still in pain, she really does love you. She may not be able to admit it, but we know that she does.” Kevin said looking at me.

“He’s right man, she’s torn up. She’s even turned to the ice cream, Kevin would know. He had to go out and get a few cartons of it for her.” Nick added in.

“Oh, and what am I exactly supposed to say to her? I’m sorry that I called you a train wreck, broke promises, forgot dates and totally messed up our relationship?”

“No, I don’t really think that’s such a good way to try and win her back. Kevin?” Nick asked turning to the eldest brother.

“Why don’t you sing her a song? Maybe one of the many you wrote about her? We could pick a nice one, and maybe a nice necklace or something as well. A sincere I’m sorry might help as well.” Kevin said, seriously. He really wanted the best for the two of us, so I took the bait.

“Do you really think that will work?”

“I think so, and if not your so in way over your head.” Nick said.

“Thanks Nick, I’ll make sure that you’re the first person I go to for advice.” I said with a sarcastic attitude.

“Come on Joe, let’s go pick out something for Aimee from the jewelry.” Kevin said and I flinched at the sound of her name.

“You still haven’t said her name have you?” Nick said turning to look me in the eyes seriously.

“No, it hurts too much.” I said, shaking my head rapidly.

“Get up Joe, you need some serious help man.” Nick said pushing me out the door.

Mom! We’re taking Joe to go to the jewelry store to get something for Aimee!” Kevin shouted emphasizing her name. Older brothers. Jeez.

“Finally!” She said coming out of the living room, “Go get her something nice Joseph, and it’s about time you patch things up with her.”

“Thanks mom,” I said giving her a hug and we got into Kevin’s car.

Kevin drove us to a Tiffany’s store near us, luckily it wasn’t too packed and we were going totally incognito, wearing sunglasses, hats, and scarves. Basically, if you didn’t get too close you wouldn’t be able to tell that it’s us. When we pulled up I asked Kevin what made him pick Tiffany’s, his answer was blunt, and made quite a bit of sense.

“What girl doesn’t love Tiffany’s?” He asked me questionably.

“Good point.”

We walked inside the store and I nonchalantly went straight up to the counter and began looking at some of the different bracelets and necklaces. I asked for Kevin and Nick’s opinion a few times, in attempts to find the perfect piece for Aimee. I looked at a few pieces when one caught my eye, it was apretty beautiful necklace, with two hearts. One of them has the Tiffany’s information, and the other was blank. I asked for the woman helping us to take it out for me, I showed Kevin and Nick who both agreed it was absolutely perfect. Then something hit me, it wasn’t quite perfect yet, I turned to the woman.

“Can I have the second heart engraved?”

“Of course. What would you like it to say?”

I told the woman what I wanted it to say, she told me to come back the next day to pick it up. I happily shook my head and we left. As soon as we got home I told my mom what I had got her, and showed it to her online. Mom loved it, and so did I. Perfect, a women’s opinion makes the choice even better. I ran upstairs, Nick and Kevin were on my bed with songs and songs laid out in front of them. The 3 of us narrowed it down until we came up with the perfect song for me to sing to her, to make her heart melt. Maybe enough that she would let me back into her life. After that I sat down looking at the moon from my window which sent me to sleep quickly.

I woke up that morning to birds chirping quietly and happily. Today was going to be the day, I would win Aimee back, and everything would be set right all over again. I got dressed into black skinny jeans, a tiny white belt, a sky blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a tan vest over that unbuttoned, and a pair of white Vaans. I turned to my side to see a medium sized blue box on my dresser, Kevin must’ve gone and gotten the necklace for me this morning. I opened it up and grabbed the necklace. I took my acoustic guitar as well, and went downstairs. Kevin was sitting at the table drinking coffee, with Nick practically falling asleep in his cereal.

“Morning boys, thanks for getting the necklace.”

“Anytime, go win her back!” Kevin said, with Nick nodding his head in encouragement.

“Do you want a ride?” Kevin asked.

“No, I think I need to walk and mentally prepare myself.” I said, and walked out of my house towards Aimee’s. It was early morning so no one was out, good time to go outside, no fans, or anyone for that matter. A good time to clear my head. This was going to be the day, I could feel it in my veins. I reached the block before Aimee’s and took a huge breath, this was it. I began crossing the street when a speeding car came flying at me.

BAM! And then complete and total blackness…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you’ve all been enjoying the sequel to The Love Triangle Factor so far, I’ve enjoyed writing this so much, I love your comments and thanks to my friend who does not have a mibba account, but who threatens me daily to write more to this story =) Thanks for reading! And what do you think is going to happen to Joe!? Feedback is always appreciated!

~dancerbabe365

P.S. I’m writing a new awesome story called Jersey, and I’m co-writing it with Shy910 who is absolutely amazing, and has some serious talent in the writing department. So please read it! Love you!