Status: Active <3

My Heart, It's Calling...You?!

Kiss It Goodbye, Honey

*Brittney’s P.O.V.

I put my hands on my hips, bracing myself, and looked at the girls. Nick was in the distance, talking to David Henrie, so he didn’t notice what was going on. Selena was in some army costume while her henchmen were slutty police women costumes. To be honest, those costumes were definitely not Disney ‘material’ if you ask me. She’s the Disney angel though, so no one cares of course. Everyone knows how slut-tastic they are so who cares. Selena stepped forward towards me, Leslie was slightly behind her, and behind them we Melanie and Jemma. I still didn’t know which was which, but it didn’t matter to me. They were still witches with a B in my mind. Selena was just about to start with me when I saw the forms of two figures, one with a tail and the other with a set of wings. Immediately I knew who was behind me, and I felt even more confident since I had back-up too now. Anna and Aimee were all I needed.

“Well howdy there.” Selena said looking me up and down. “Why in the world are you here? You’re certainly not Disney material.”

“And judging by your outfit neither are you.” I hissed back. Leslie took a step forward and so did Aimee to make sure that she didn’t get any closer to me. “So what are you exactly, because I all see honestly is Slut.”

“For you’re information I’m an Army Brat. Now that I’ve greeted you and your misfit friends why don’t you and you’re southern buddies go back to the saloon where you belong.”

“Make fun of my costume all you want, but at least mine doesn’t match my personality.” I said, and heard Aimee and Anna snicker ‘burn’. Selena’s smirk turned into a frown, and then something flashed her face, probably another stupid thought she believed would be a good comeback.

“Hey, at least I didn’t lose my boyfriend to you. Oh ouch, sorry. Are you still a little sensitive about that?” She said, faking sincerity.

“Well at least I have a boyfriend. Last time I checked I’m with him and your not, genius.” I said just as Nick began walking over to me.

“Oh, matching costumes, how cute.” Selena snickered.

“More like, how last year?” One of the girls in the back said. The girl had long brown hair and this smirk which gave me the strongest urge to punch her. Who in the world was she anyway? What part did she even have in this whole thing?

“Try, last century.” Leslie continued. The second henchmen just bit her lip and readjusted her pose. She seemed on the shyer side, which was probably a good thing for her. Had she said anything, she would have more than likely, totally burned. Nick finally reached me. He came up behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist, and kissing my cheek. Selena sent us both a glare which we all returned.

“Nick.” Selena said.

“Selena.” Nick said shortly. “Babe, I think we should go. This party is kind of lame, we could be doing better things.”

I nodded taking his hand, I sent each of the girls look before I went to walk away. They were all glaring daggers at me, and to be honest, I didn’t really care anymore, because in the end I won the fight. I got Nick, and they had absolutely nothing on me. I watched as Aimee and Anna simultaneously pulled out their cell phones to text their boyfriends what was going on. Within a few seconds Joe and Kevin had joined the group and we were walking out of the party. The paparazzi were taking pictures, asking why we were leaving early, if I was dating Nick, or Kevin who had come to the other side of me as we walked, and was standing near me protectively. Anna walked with Joe and Aimee so no one would pick up that she and Kevin were together.

Finally we reached the car, Kevin and Anna hopped into the front seat once again with the rest of us piling into the back. It wasn’t exactly the most comfortable thing in the world, but it could have been worse. He drove us all back to Anna’s apartment and we piled out, Nick and I walked up first holding hands, luckily there was no one around to see us. I wasn’t sure if we were going public or if we weren’t. I mean yes we had held hands on the way in but not in the exactly couple-like way, and no one had seen us anyway when we walked in. I knew one of these days we’d have to talk about whether we wanted to go public or not. Most likely it would be a not.

I mean don’t get me wrong, what Aimee and Joe did is a great thing. Now they can go in public and do what they want without being totally hounded. Not like it mattered though, Aimee was famous on her own so the paparazzi would more than likely follow her around anyway. But me and Nick on the other hand were different. I wasn’t famous, and most likely would never be, not that it mattered to me, but it’s a fact. I mean yes, Aimee was my step-sister, but the paparazzi didn’t hound me because I was no one important, and I wouldn’t mind if it stayed that way. And also Nick’s family wants them all to remain in the ‘single’ status to help with publicity, not that I blamed them or anything. Teenage girls aren’t exactly thrilled to find out that their crush is no longer available. And I wouldn’t feel like I had missed out on anything if I never received a death threat from an angry fan.

But when push comes to shove, to me, it really didn’t matter if we went public or not. Because in all honesty, all that mattered to me was that we were together. I didn’t need it to be on billboards and magazines, or even going out in broad daylight with him, all I needed was for him to be the one guy in my life that I could depend on to always be there for me. Besides my dad and Rover of course. Nick leaned his back against the door as we waited for the others to get there. My eyes lock with his, and I stepped forward intertwining both of our hands. I leaned up and gave him a kiss, relishing the feeling that it left on my lips. And the best part about it was that I could do it again as many times as I wanted because this, this hunk of boy, was my boyfriend. Finally.

*Joe’s P.O.V.

I entangled my hand with Aimee’s and helped her get out of Kevin’s car. Anna and Kevin walked up together right behind us since no paparazzi were around. We walked upstairs to see Nick and Brittney leaning up against the door sharing a quick kiss. I gagged a little bit at the sight. I really did not want to see my little brother kissing his girlfriend. Not on the top of my list of things to do today. Actually, at the top of that list, was to spend some alone time with my girlfriend. We hadn’t had much of that lately, and I think it would be a good idea. Anna unlocked the door and lead us all inside, I looked around at the apartment, really taking it in for the first time. It was pretty nice, and the decoration just screamed Anna. It was really modern. She was definitely going to be a designer of some sort one day. Aimee tugged on my hand leading me into the living room.

“So, I was thinking if you guys wanted maybe we could watch a movie. I just got the latest Die Hard on DVD.” Anna said looking at each of us.

“That sounds great.” Brittney said, turning to look at Nick. He nodded in agreement and so did Kevin. I looked at Aimee and she raised an eyebrow at me suggestively. Apparently, we were both on the same wave length.

“Actually, I think Aimee and I are going to head over to her house.” I said, and Anna sent me a smirk.

“Yeah, Romeo needs a walk. Plus I’ve already seen the latest Die Hard.” Aimee added in. They all nodded at us, probably all figuring out now why we didn’t want to be with them. Not like it mattered anyways.

“Alright, I’ll drop Brittney off by your house when I come to pick up Joe. Should I have her home by a certain time?” Kevin asked Aimee.

“Nah.” Aimee said, shaking her head, causing her hair to fly everywhere. “My parents are out at a party so they shouldn’t be back until goodness knows when. Just have fun, and make sure your not to tired when you’re driving my little sister home.”

Brittney rolled her eyes at her older sister and the two of us said goodbye to everyone. We walked out of the apartment and grabbed hands as we walked down the steps of Anna’s apartment building rather quickly. I could see Aimee’s car in the distance as we walked out of the building. Once we were in the car Aimee turned to me, placing both hands on either side of my cheeks. My arms worked themselves around her waist as we began kissing. I started getting really into the kiss when Aimee pulled away from me with a small smile on her face. She started the car with a smirk on her face and began driving towards her house. My breathing was heavy as she drove towards the house, that kiss had knocked the wind right out of me.

She pulled up to the house and gave me a small, quick kiss on the lips and we both got out of the car. We walked out of the car and for the first time all night I really looked at Aimee’s costume. It was a short black dress with hints of red, and the top part of the dress had an almost corset like design. The arms were a shear material that flowed outwards. The make-up she had on was dark, mysterious, and extremely flattering. She had the outfit paired with fishnet stockings, black heels, and the typical devil attire. Otherwise known as a tail and horns, to be honest, she looked really hot. And I could help but think how lucky I was that she was mine. I watched as Aimee opened the door for us and we both walked in. She flicked on the lights to her empty house. I gave her a quick kiss, and then the two of us started heading towards the living room.

I was extremely excited to finally have one night with Aimee all to myself. She held on to my hand gently as she led me to the living room while she turned off the lights in the main hall. She dimmed the living room lights. It gave the moment a romantic feel. I pulled the horns out of her hair and threw them away from us, so that they wouldn’t get in our way. I leaned in to kiss her and she did as well. Our lips met and I could feel the fireworks bursting. I placed my arms around her waist, holding her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began leading us towards the couch as we kissed.

I let go of her waist as the kiss got more intense and I laid her down onto the couch gently. I laid myself beside her as we kissed and she grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer. Her lips tasting amazing. I felt her tongue begin to enter my mouth as the kiss turned French. Her fingers then gripped themselves onto my shirt tightly. Finally the little amount of air that I had was gone, so we had to break apart for a few moments, each of us breathing deeply.

“I love you.” Aimee said breathily.

“I love you too.” I replied, giving her a small peck on the lips.

“Do you think we could just lay here for a little while?” She asked, and I nodded my head.

I let her turn herself around so that we were both facing the same direction, and she scooted closer to me. We just sat there snuggling, with my hand gently lying upon her waist, the other she was using as a pillow. And we laid there for awhile, enjoying the silence and each other’s company. We sat like that for a little bit and then she turned over, smiling at me. That smile, the one that made my heart beat quite a few times faster. Then I noticed she was humming, some song that felt familiar, but I couldn’t quite recognize it. The only thing that I could tell was that it was not one of my songs. I began ruling out each of Aimee’s songs from her first CD and I realized it wasn’t one of them either. And then I finally gave up.

“What in the world are you singing?” I asked.

“Love me, hate me
But can’t you see what I see,
All of the boys and all of the girls
Are begging to If U Seek Amy.” She sang to me, and my eyes popped open.

“What?!” I exclaimed, moving backwards a little bit.

“If…you….seek…Aimee.” Aimee said pronouncing each word slowly. While doing so she sat herself up on the couch, and I did the same. “What did you think I just sai-JOSEPH! Get your head out of the gutter!”

“Babe, just wait one gosh darn second. That song,” I began before I was interrupted by Aimee.

“Excuse me Joseph, I am appalled that you would think like that! I am a-palled.” She said, wagging a finger in my face. “I’ll forgive you though, it’s not your fault you have too much testosterone in you. And that you’re a guy.”

“Excuse me, I do not have too much testosterone! I have the perfect amount! It’s just that stupid song! She totally wrote that like that on purpose!”

“Joseph, I agreed to forgive you. Now just drop the subject.” She said sternly.

“Whoa, I will not let this- you know what, forget it. So not worth it. I always knew Britney Spears would come back and bite me in the butt. What would you like to talk about then?” I said.

“Well, since we’re speaking of songs…” Aimee began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for waiting so patiently. I hope you liked this part! The lyrics in this chapter are from If U Seek Amy by Britney Spears and the copyrights go to her and her people. And on the topic of other people’s music, who else has heard Lady Gaga’s new album in it’s entirety? I have and I love it. Americano and Marry The Night are my new jams! Well tell me whether you’ve heard it and what you think of this part! Much love!

~dancerbabe365