Status: Completed.

False Pretense

Sixteen.

There were only about twenty people at the small party at their house after the show. Most of them were in the basement, where a bong was being passed around.

I made my way upstairs while I nursed a Corona in my hands. I decided it would be best if I didn't drink too much if I was going to talk to Billie. I walked down the hall and looked in Billie's room, he was lying on his stomach with his eyes close. I walked in and shut the door lightly behind me.

"Billie?" I whispered, kneeling in front of his bed. His breathing patterns were light and calm; he was sleeping.

"Huh?" He yawned; keeping his eyes shut.

"Billie, it's Sassy." I cocked my head to the side when I realized what I called myself. He cracked a smile and slowly opened his eyes.

"Sas, what's up?" Why did he always look adorable when he just woke up?

"I need to tell you something I learned today."

"What's that?"

"Mike has this theory that you like me." He propped himself up on his forearms and stared at me.

"He does, does he?" I laughed and laid my arms on his bed and rested my chin on top of them.

"Yeah, and I was really surprised when Traci told me, but then I got to thinking..."

"You think I like you?"

"I think we may like each other, but are too stubborn to admit it. I mean, what else could the explanation mean? We're horrible to each other and yet I can't seem to stay away."

"I'm an obvious weakness to many girls." He smirked.

"Billie, I'm serious."

"I know. So am I." He shrugged.

"Big ego alert." He chuckled to himself.

"Anyway, what were you saying?"

"I need you to do something." I bit my lip nervously and he smiled.

"What's that?" He sat up straight now, looking at me with curious eyes. I crawled over to him and placed both of my arms on either side of his waist.

"Kiss me?" I looked up at him and then down at his lips. He lunged forward, wrapping his arms around my neck as our lips met ferociously. The pressure of his body on mine caused me to topple backward off the bed; he came with me. I laughed into the kiss and grabbed his hair as my arms snaked their way around his neck.

He pulled away and sat back on his heels. I felt lust running through my body and I wasn't ready to not be kissing him. He smirked as I lunged at him this time, landing on his lap and I pressed my hipbones into his as I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms back around his neck.

He pushed me back down, without breaking our kiss, and he thrust his hips inward; causing a light moan to escape my throat.

"Do that again." I whispered, pulling away from him slightly.

"You do know what that's called, don't you, sweetie?" He winked and an mischievous grin played on his lips.

"Yes. Do that again." I whispered, again, kissing him once.

"You know I was saying sex...right?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. And I was saying do. that. again." I put emphasis on the last word and he smiled; kissing me hard on the lips.

"Do you promise to not disappear for another month?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure this happens again." Billie raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Oh, I like that." I smiled evilly.

"Me too."

~ ~ ~

I breathed hard in her ear as the pleasure added up with each movement. I felt Kat's hands claw at my back; pulling me closer to her, which caused me to slip further inside her. I looked down at her, little beads of sweat could be see on her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled excitedly. I bent my head down and kissed my way up her neck, she moaned in pleasure and bit her bottom lip before crashing my lips down onto hers.

I pulled my lips away from hers slightly as moans escaped my throat as pleasure ran through my entire body. We were both breathing heavy as I collapsed down beside her. Kat rolled onto her side and faced me; she was beaming.

"I just had sex on my floor." I laughed as she looked from the bed back to me.

"Oh." She said simply; laughing.

"How are you feeling?" I rolled onto my side and wiped her hair out of her face.

"Pretty damn amazing, you?" She looked up at me and had a certain sparkle in her eye.

"About the same." She laughed and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Billie?" I snuggled closer to her and she adjusted herself so she could look right at me.

"Yeah?"

"What have we just done to Tre?"

~ ~ ~

The hot water beating down on me was one of the most refreshing feelings I had ever experienced. I decided that if anybody asked why I had showered I would tell them I had just thrown up from drinking too much. Billie said he could wait till the morning to clean off, which I didn't quite understand but I wasn't going to question him.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Billie standing at the top of the staircase. I tried contemplating what the hell we had become, but I had nothing.

"Rooootsss!" I sang, joining his side by the landing.

"Hey, Sas. How was your shower?" He smiled as he turned his attention to me. He looked sexy when he had extremely disheveled hair.

"Refreshing. Do you...uh...think anybody heard us?" I felt myself blush and Billie smiled and wiped my hair out of my face.

"No, sweetie, I don't."

"You two are confusing, you know that?" Mike's voice appeared from next to Billie and we both jumped, turning his way.

"What?" Billie asked before I could.

"One minute you're about to kill each other and the next you're all loving, what gives?" He looked between the two of us and I know we were both sporting the same dumbfounded look.

"Again, what?" Billie laughed rubbed the bottom of his chin. Mike laughed as well and rolled his eyes.

"Seriously you two, what the fuck is up? Do you two like each other?" I forced myself to start laughing, though it sounded real enough.

"Me like Billie? Yeah fucking right! The kid is a true asshole." Mike raised his eyebrows in surprise and he looked at Billie, who looked just as surprised as Mike.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna go pee." Mike pointed down the hall and started walking away.

Billie turned to me with his infamous smirk.

"So, I'm an asshole, huh?" I smiled slyly and walked down a few steps before turning back to him.

"Yeah, who's good in bed." I winked and turned back toward the stairs; hopping onto the rail and sliding the rest of the way down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, but I want this chapter to be solely on their experience.

And, please, please, please don't think I ruined the story by having them boink so early. The real story has yet to begin (them together). :)
Plus, the early sex helps. Ha.

Oh, and sorry for no warning. I wanted it to be a surprise. Which, you know, hopefully it was.

Thanks for reading!