I'll See Through You, Your Pale Blue Eyes

chapter4.

I was lying on Draco's bed, as we both played a Muggle game called Play Station. The game was a racing game with cars, and no one, but Narcissa, and perhaps a few house elves knew about it. As the bedroom door opened, both of us waved our wands, turning the Muggle devices into simple table. The TV, which was an okay thing for the Malfoy's, stayed on the wall, changed to a wizard channel immediately.

Narcissa walked in, looking at us suspiciously. I had no problem with suspicions, since we both were sixteen, and laying on king sized bed with the door locked. Of course, the situation wasn't helped by the fact I was constantly with him since the Death Eater incident. She relaxed a little as she saw we were watching TV.

"Draco, we're going to Diagon Alley soon," she said, standing near the door way. "Adie, you're welcome to come along."

I smiled. "Okay, I'll go."

"Go tell him, Adie. And be careful… he's in a little mood," she said seriously.

"Whatever. Seriously, he PMS's more than me…" I trailed off, going to his study. I knocked on the door softly.

The door opened on its own, and my father was pacing, with Lucious and Wormtail on either side of him, trying to console him, from the looks of it. "Dad?"

"What?" he hissed, glaring at me.

"I'm going to Diagon Alley, with Cissy and Draco. Need anything?"

"Kill those filthy Order people if you see them," he mused, going to the desk and grabbing a bag of money. He tossed it to me.

"Thank you," I smiled, turning and leaving the office.

I walked to my room and changed into a plaid black and white button down dress. I pulled on a pair of cowboy boots, and grabbed a belt of the same brown color. Using magic, I straightened my hair, and put a black headband in my hair. I walked to Draco's room after I got done touching up my makeup.

I walked into it, not bothering knocking. Knocking was overrated, anyway. Draco was in the bathroom when I walked in, so I sat on his bed, looking at the photo album beside the bed.

On the cover was a picture of Draco and me, Draco kissing the side of my forehead, and me, smiling and laughing, hugging Draco. That was forever ago, when I was still in the orphanage. My hair was ratty and a dull brown, and Draco's platinum hair was slicked back. Still, both of us looked happy. It was hard to believe I was that happy, ever, especially in an orphanage, where I wasn't allowed contact with anyone except Draco, Luscious, and Narcissa. I opened the book at looked at the pictures of Draco at numerous birthday parties and Christmases. While there were several pages of just Draco and his school friends, many of the latter pages were of Draco and me. It was clear that Narcissa was a doting mother to both of us. The very last picture was of me and Draco at last Christmas. It was an almost exact replica of the cover picture, but in reverse. I was aiming a kiss for his cheek, but at the last second, he had moved and planted one on my lips.

"Do you miss it?" I heard from behind me.

I jumped off the bed, spilling the album on the floor. I looked up at Draco. "What? Kissing you?" I smiled, joking.

Draco's face lit up in a smile for a second, but he became serious as he said, "Adie, I don't want you to go."

I looked at him, confused. "I'm not leaving, Draco…"

He took a step toward me. "I want you safe."

I looked at him, my face softening. "I am safe," I smiled, trying to reassure him.

He once again stepped to me. His face came closer to mine, as I stood, uncertain, by the side of his bed. He kissed me once softly, and then brought his hand to my neck, pulling me into him. He pulled away and smiled. "Adie, you're so thick so time."

I giggled. "About what?"

"I want you to stay home," he said, hugging me.

"Why?"

"Because it's dangerous, love," he said, stroking my hair.

"So?" I said, pulling away from him. "I think I can handle it."

"Just because you can form a shield that happens to deflect any spells around you doesn't mean you're completely safe," he said as he crossed his arms. After rethinking his logic, he pouted.

Starting from when I was young, I was able to keep people from harming me physically, both magically and non-magically, but only if I thought about it. It wasn't like I always had a force field around me, but I could make an invisible one. Sometimes, I could also protect others, if I concentrated on them hard enough, they wouldn't be harmed. But of course, I'd never try out the extent of that power since if I messed up, they could be hurt.

"Draco, its fine. Don't worry about me."

He rolled his eyes and kissed me again. The kiss surprised me, nearly knocking me over, had I not been in Draco's arms. My hands found Draco's hair, and I ran them through his blonde locks, noticing the softness I hadn't cared of before.

"You think I can do that and not worry?" he asked, pulling away and putting his forehead on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute little story.
:]
Comment, d00dz.