Status: Abra cannot update because she doesn't have a computer at the moment! Please be patient. :]

Herz Von Stahl

Image

Recently discovered band Cinema Bizarre was flooding headlines everywhere. Heavily influenced by Japanese Rocks--"Or J-Rockers"--they decide to go to Japan in order to experience the culture that has been greatly defining their musical career for so long; not to mention their excellent fashion sense.

Meanwhile, three girls who are sick of their boring, ho-hum lives in Minnesota decide to take themselves on an impulsive flight to Japan, lying to their parents (and step-parents) in order to make their dreams come true.

Unfortunately, Xylona is late and causes them to miss their plane. Horror-struck, the three young teens can only think of one thing to do… purchase tickets for the next flight instead.

Now with no money, the adventurous young women decide to see how they can survive in a brand new country with only $200 to their name.  On the way to their destination, they bump into the band Cinema Bizarre.  Only one of these girls is aware of their existence (Cameron), but the others soon get an awakening to the "Bizarre" music they're missing out on.

A two-week trip filled with friendship, romance, and memories awaits the high-schoolers. Tag along with them and their new found friends in ths light-hearted romance as they love, lust and everything in between.
  1. Love Like Winter
    Kari
  2. Love Games
    This is the trip to the airport from Cameron's perspective! The first three are the same point in the timeline from each character's perspective so you get to know them. THen we'll switch off perspectives as the story progresses. These are kind of li
  3. Cinderella's Breakaway
    Xylona Zovira
  4. Me, You And My Medication
    Kari; Title Credit goes to: Boys Like Girls