‹ Prequel: A Mistaken Identity

Amazing Almost Twins

The Connection

Several hours passed, meaning that Scarlet and I had missed school because of these jealous bitches. We had been left alone all day. Scarlet and I probably would have escaped if not for the fact that the chairs we were tied to were bolted to the ground. So, we were stuck there on our own for I don’t even know how long. We had no conception of how much time had passed since we were taken. My guess was that it was mid-afternoon when Allison and Zora showed back up. When they did, I started ranting to myself. “What are we going to about all of this?” I wondered. “How in the world are Scarlet and I supposed to get out of here, unharmed? We can’t stay locked up in here forever.”

“Yes, you can!” Allison followed by a brief maniacal laugh. “It’s either that, or you’re going to die. Betsy and Amanda are not about to get their precious little daughters back.”

Scarlet laughed. “Except for one thing.”

“Like what?” she asked.

Scarlet was about to explain what she meant by that when the door was pulled open. Zora came in along with two people I recognized: Edgar Smith and Fiona Morgan. Huh? What in the world are they doing here? I wondered as Seraphina’s and my enemies came in.

Fiona turned her attention to Allison the second she walked through the door. “Mom, people are starting to wonder where Summer and Serafreak are. Now, could you please just kill these two and get it over? I just want these two to be out of our lives forever.”

“We’re waiting for the perfect time to do it,” Allison explained. “We want Amanda and Betsy to suffer the way that Zora and I did when we lost Kevin and Joe to them. So, please be patient, Fiona; these two will soon be out of our lives forever, just as we want.”

As Fiona was discussing this with her mother, I noticed that Edgar was looking over at us. His eyes bulged when he saw Scarlet though. He definitely didn’t like it. “Mom!” he yelled at Zora. “You two kidnapped the wrong girl. That’s not Seraphina; it’s Scarlet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.