Broken Dolls Asylum

I'll Give You The Fight

‘Why’d you do it?’ The cop slammed his hand on the desk, making me jump. I had been in the interrogating room for an hour now and no one had understood the fact that I was cold and thirsty.

‘For the 50th time, I. didn’t. Kill. Her.’ I muttered, licking my crusted lips.

“How can we believe that when you were the only one there? How can us, when you were the one next to murder weapon, covered in the victim’s blood?!”

‘She was my grandmother for god’s sake! She was the only good thing I had in this pissed on life of mine. She was nice to me, she treated my correctly and above that,’ I glared at him. ‘She believed me.’

‘Don’t get insolent.’ He answered back, looking at his reflection on the mirrored walls.

‘I already told you. Erica killed her.’

‘Why would she do that?’ He turned back at me.

‘I don’t know... they just... they just never got along.’ The cold air from the vent made my skin grow goose bumps.

‘Sorry kid, but I’m going to need more than an opinion.’ He walked towards the door.

‘Please believe me.’ I begged. ‘Be different than everyone in this fucking town and believe me. Please.’

‘Maybe if you weren’t lying I would believe you.’ He walked out, leaving me there.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

“What the hell do you think you’re doing here?” I slammed the door open to the office, Erica looking back at me with a smile. She wasn’t alone. A man who looked familiar sat next to her, along with Slaughter who glared at me from behind her desk.

“Watch your language.” Slaughter spoke out, as I stepped into the room, shutting the door and leaning back on it. “This is Ms. Thompson’s lawyer.”

“You look awfully familiar.” I muttered causing the lawyer to turn towards me, smiling. “... You son of a bitch.”

The guy that raped me was in the same room with me... and he was my sister’s lawyer. Where in the world can this possibly be fair? He rapes me and he gets a law degree. I get raped and I end up in the crazy house.

“Language Ms. Eastwood!” Slaughter reclaimed once again, getting even more pissed off.

“Good to see you again, Freddie.” The guy smiled at me, the same one he gave to me that night.

I kept quiet. I was too afraid of snapping and beating him to death with the stapler placed on Slaughter’s desk.

“Ms. Thompson and I have spoken and it has been decided that you actually have no say in it, since you’re a minor. You leave Saturday afternoon with your cousin.”

I felt like throwing up.

“Wh-what about social services?! Don’t you need papers for that stuff too?” I started to panic.

“Well of course silly! Guess who got a job there? Diana!!” Erica laughed. “She was so nice to take your case first. She knows how badly we miss each other so she did all she could and it was all worth it.”

Diana, in the days, was a drug dealer who was really good friends with Erica. Why in the world were all the bad people getting good jobs that screwed me over?

A small ‘oh’ was all I managed to get out.

“We’re going to miss you here in H.R.C. but we’re sure all you learned here will be useful. Remember, you’re getting out of here on probation. Mr. Kyle was nice enough to even ask the judge to remove the community service hours so you could move to California quicker.” Slaughter smiled deviously.

Of course, he did.

“Well, I have to go talk to the caretakers so you can talk. I’ll be right back.” Slaughter stood up, just like last time and walked out of the room.

“Okay. What I don’t understand is why the hell do you want custody of me? I mean, you don’t fucking miss me. That was just so shit you told Slaughter so she would let you in.” I laughed, shaking my head. “Glad to know that the manipulative bitch in you is still alive and roaring.”

“Ouch. Hm, Freddie has changed. She’s such a potty mouth now.” The guy laughed, turning around and looking at me up and down. “She’s even gotten hotter.”

“You, shut the fuck up before I gouge out your eyes with a pen. I’m not one to forget what the hell you did to me you son of a bitch.” I sneered, as Erica stood up and smiled.

“Well, sweetie, that’s easy. You’ve grown so beautifully that that beauty simply can’t be wasted. As you probably know, the debt with Greg was cleared right after you guys had... well a good time as far as Greg told me.” She winked at him as he winked back.

“You see, nowadays I have to do the job and it really is a pain in the butt. I am pretty amazing but...” She turned to me, and bit the bottom of her lip. “What you can do with another girl in the team is twice as better.”

“Okay... let me get this straight... you... want me... to sleep around for money... what’s that called again... oh yeah you want me to become a hooker?!” I yelled out.

“Basically. If you’re shy, which you probably aren’t, we can probably gain twice more doing it together.” She laughed.

“You are sick.” I muttered.

“Oh come on babe, nothing she hasn’t seen.” The guy stood up and walked where I was, locking me on a corner.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“The good time we had,” He smiled and leaned closer; his breath smelled like smoke. “Erica was sure to tape it.”

That was it. I punched him in the face. He fell down, holding onto his jaw and groaning in pain. I smiled.

“You little bitch...” He muttered standing up. I was quick enough to avoid his punch then kneed him in the gut as he doubled in pain.

“Stop it you two.” Erica called out.

I walked over to her, rolling my eyes. “Okay... fine... actually... it can’t be that bad. Whoring around.”

“It isn’t.” She answered smiling. “So are you in?”

“No, you whore!” I yelled walking out of the room.

“Doesn’t matter! See you Saturday want it or not!” I heard her laugh, as I ran out and into the cafeteria, avoiding the looks from the caretakers as I stepped out into the patio.

I screamed from the top of my lungs in desperation, hoping to God that this would get me some kind of lock down where I would have to stay whether Erica wanted it or not. No one noticed.

“Hey, hon.” Tom walked into the patio.

“Are you here to lock me up?” I asked, sitting down and grabbing a fistful of grass and yanking it out.

“Nope. Someone told me they saw you running down the hall. So I expected you to be either in your room or here.” Tom sat down in front of me, pulling out some grass himself.

“Oh...”

“What happened?” He asked, never looking up at me. “I mean, if you want to tell me.”

“Erica came back.” I muttered.

“Oh...” Tom knew who Erica was from a long time ago when I told him everything.

“She wants to take custody of me.”

“Can she?”

“Yup. Guess who the lawyer that helped in the process is?” He raised an eyebrow at the question.

“Who?”

“The asshole that took advantage of me.”

He stood up. “Stay here. I’m goin’ hunting.”

I laughed a bit and tugged his pants. “I already kicked his ass. He’s a little girl.”

“That’s my girl.” He sat down and high-fived me.

“What am I going to do in California?” I muttered, placing my face on my hands. “They want me to prostitute myself out, Tom!”

“You’re not going to California.” I smiled a little at Tom’s response.

“How am I not going when I have to?”

“Easy. We’re getting you out of here before you have to go.” Tom was dead serious when I looked up.

“How?”

“Leave it up to us.” I looked up to find Mona, Ozzie, and Val smiling down at me, standing next to Tom.

“I owe you more than 20 ones.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Tara! And this is the other one.
Hahaha, yeah... I like this chapter. It's so conflicting.
Makes me laugh.
Anywho don't forget to rate/message/comment!! ;3

Love,
Izz