Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Hollywood ***

When I finally managed to finish my shower, I went into my room to see the clothes Dillon picked out. He chose shoes for me too! What a sweetie.

But in order to get to my room I had to be escorted by Dillon, while I only wore a towel. We had to walk by the living room where all the guys had moved to. Dillon was covering me as much as he could, which meant he was holding me in…strange places.

I think he just used it as an excuse to feel me up.

As long as I’ve known the guys, you think they’d lose interest in hitting on me and attempting to grope me, but no. They do it even more now than they did years ago!

Maybe it’s because it’s not illegal anymore.

So now I’m in my room getting dressed, without Dillon’s help. As much as he wanted to, I told him no.

The poor thing. So rejected, he is.

When I was finally changed, I walked out of my bedroom and ran into Dillon.

Oops, forgot he was there. He didn’t seem to mind, though.

“See! I told you I would make you sexier!” he said.

I laughed, “Indeed you did. You’re a funny man, you know that?”

“Oh, I know, baby. I know.”

I followed his footsteps out into the living room.

“Finally! The princess is ready!” Jorel said, probably frustrated I took so long.

“Hey, it was worth the wait,” George said.

“Stop checking her out, man!”

“Chill, J! You were doing it just a second ago!”

“I was not!”

Jordan sighed, “Again with the denial!”

I felt an arm go around my waist.

“Hey Matt!” I smiled.

“Hey Sun,” he replied.

“What brings you over here?” I asked.

“You.”

I snorted, “You guys are real pieces of work, you know that?”

“I’m sure you’d like some of this piece of work, baby,” Aron said. He was probably running a hand over himself and feeling himself up. Did I mention he’s a weirdo?

“Oh you know it, Aron.”

“I do know it, baby.”

Dillon cleared his throat, “Right. So I’m hungry. Let’s go get some food, yeah?”

I felt the familiar pains of hunger in my stomach and frowned, “I haven’t had breakfast yet.”

“None of us have, Sunny baby,” Jordan said, getting up out of his chair.

“You know, I don’t get why you guys call her ‘Sunny baby’. Calling her ‘baby’ is a lot shorter,” Aron said. He sounded like he was actually thinking for once.

“But it’s only Dillon and Jordan, so it’s okay,” I said. Their nickname for me made me feel special. Though I don’t know why they both chose the same nickname.

“Food!” Jorel whined.

I heard a smack. Probably George or Jordan smacking him.

“We’re workin’ on it, you big baby.”

Yep. That was George.

Matt still had his arm around my waist as we all walked out of the apartment and started down the street. I wore my sunglasses so no one would see my eyes. People might get a little freaked out if they saw a girl just staring straight ahead and her eyes all cloudy.

Just a little.

I felt Matt’s arm leave and another take it’s place on my left side.

“You always wear that necklace,” Jorel observed. He must be the one on my left now.

I shrugged, “I love the way it feels. Besides, Dillon thinks it looks cool.”

“Damn straight!” Dillon yelled.

I laughed, “See?”

“It does look cool,” Jorel said. I felt the necklace being lifted off my chest and return a few seconds later.

I tapped on my thighs to the beat of one of the guys’ songs.

“What song?”

I turned in the direction of Jorel. He knew that my sudden tapping meant I had a song stuck in my head.

“Bitches.”

He let out a small laugh, “Seriously?”

“Fuck yeah!”

Matt laughed from beside me, “You sure know how to attract a crowd.”

Jordan laughed too, “Yeah. People are staring at us like we’re fucking insane.”

“We are fucking insane!” I yelled, purposely drawing more attention to us.

Dillon’s low voice sounded from behind me, “Bitches passin’ by and they’re eyeball fuckin’!”

The guys burst out in laughter. I had no idea what they were laughing about.

“What so funny?” I asked, genuinely curious.

“We walked by some whore and she was undressing Funny with her eyes,” Jorel explained, still laughing.

I shook my head sadly, “Those poor Hollywood whores.”

“Hey isn’t that a song?” Matt asked.

“Fuck if I know,” Aron said.

“I wasn’t asking- nevermind,” Matt sighed.

We walked in silence for a little while. I hated silence, as I’ve said before. Even though I still felt Jorel’s arm around my waist and Matt’s around my shoulders, I felt alone.

“I love you, George!” I blurted randomly.

A laugh. A feeling of relief swept over me.

“I love you too, Sunny.”

Jorel sniffled beside me.

“What’s wrong, J?” I asked him.

He sniffled again, “You don’t love me.”

I gasped, “What!? Of course I love you, Tenderheart!”

“I don’t believe you, Funshine.”

You’re probably wondering what’s up with the names. Well, me and Jorel get bored sometimes so we pop in a Care Bears movie. We’ve done it for years, even before the incident. We just never started calling each other by our ‘Bear names’ until I moved in with him.

I sighed, “What can I do to prove to you that I love you?”

Silence.

“You can’t see it right now, but J is smirking at you,” Matt said.

“Oh.”

I turned in the direction of Jorel and waited for a response.

“Kiss me. Right here.”

“She can’t see where you’re pointing, dumbass!” Jordan yelled. What was with all the yelling today?

“Well then, she’ll just have to trust me.”

I rolled my eyes, which no one could see, obviously, and leaned into Jorel. I wasn’t surprised when I kissed his cheek. I could tell by the way his arm was still around me and just the way that he was standing that he wasn’t facing me.Not that I would’ve minded anyway.

I could feel his smile on his cheek before I chose to pull away, letting my lips linger for a little longer than necessary.

I loved toying with him.

“Now do you love me, Tenderheart?”

“I never stopped, Funshine.”

Jordan made a gagging noise and the guys laughed. I reached behind me and smack him.

“Hey!”

“I’m watching you,” I told him.

“I don’t think that’s possible-”

I smacked him again.

“It is.”

George sighed, “She always knows!”

I smiled, “I’m just magical like that.”

We kept walking and eventually came to a small carnival, or something. The guys were all ordering food and both arms were released from around me. I frowned.

“Something wrong?”

I sighed, “I’m fine, Aron.”

“If you say so,” he replied, but grabbed onto my hand. He pulled me forward.

“What would you like, Miss?”

I assumed that was whoever was working at this little stand we were ordering from. I heard Dillon order fries, and that sounded good, so I decided to have that.

“Just some fries, please.”

“You got it.”

Aron pulled me over to a plastic picnic-table-like thing and told me to sit, that the guys would be right over with the food.

I sat playing with the hem of my shorts and waited. I sighed in relief when I heard the familiar laughter of Dillon and Aron. Their laughs were kind of hard to miss, you know.

One guy sat on each side of me and I assume the other four squished together on the other side.

“Who’s next to me?” I asked curiously. No one had spoken yet, which worried me, so I couldn’t quite tell who was who.

“It’s just me, Sunny baby,” I heard Dillon say from my left. I smiled and nodded at him, then looked to my other side and waited for the other person to say something.

“Hey, Sun.”

My smile grew when I realized Jorel was on my right. I always felt safer and more comfortable in his presence.

Probably because I knew him the longest.

“So what did you get?” I asked him.

“Uh hof foph,” he replied, his mouth full of whatever food he was eating.

“I didn’t understand a word of that, Jorel.”

He swallowed. Yes, I heard him swallow. When you lose a sense, the other four senses heighten, almost to an inhuman level sometimes, they say. My hearing had gotten really good, if I do say so myself. It’s definitely a lot better than before the incident.

“He got a hotdog,” George said.

I nodded and reached over, feeling around the table. A hot dog sounded a lot better than my soggy fries right now.

“What ‘cha doin’?” Dillon asked.

“Trying to find Jorel’s hotdog. I want a bite,” I replied.

Jorel started choking on his bite of food. He managed to get it out himself, but I was still a bit worried.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he wheezed out.

The rest of the guys, on the other hand, were laughing hysterically.

“Oh man! That was so great!” George laughed.

“You know Sunny, I don’t think you’ll find Jorel’s hotdog above the table. Try a little lower,” Jordan said.

I scowled at them, “Guys! Stop being perverted! I’m just hungry and I want a hotdog! Jorel’s just happens to be the closest.”

“A hotdog for breakfast?” Matt questioned.

“So, if I were over there, you’d be munching on my hotdog right now?” Aron asked.

“That depends. Do you have a hotdog?”

“Of course I do, baby!”

“An edible one?”

“Yes.”

“…then maybe.”

Aron laughed, “I’ll remember that.”

“So Jorel,” I said, turning back to him, “can I have a bite of your hotdog now?”

“Y-yeah. Sure.”

I smiled, “Awesome!”

He handed me his hotdog and my smile grew. It smelled really good; like ketchup and sauerkraut.

Me and Jorel had the same taste in food. It was really nice.

Deciding to mess with the guys’ minds, since I knew they were obviously guys, I made the process of taking a bite take longer than it should.

I tried to make it look as dirty as possible. You know, using my tongue to lick off the toppings before I put the hotdog in my mouth and took a huge bite. I smiled and moaned, half for show and half because the hotdog actually tasted really good.

What? I hadn’t eaten one in a while…

Take it in a perverted way if you wish; I haven’t eaten one of those in a while either.

I handed the hotdog back to Jorel and proceeded to slowly lick all the ketchup off my fingers, putting them in my mouth one by one. I wiped the rest off on my pants and sat waiting for the guys’ reactions.

“Wow.”

“That was hot.”

“Damn.”

“That’s a new one…”

“I wish that was my di-hotdog…right now…”

The only voice I didn’t hear was Jorel’s. I turned to him, “Thanks, J.”

He said nothing, and I was worried I did something wrong. His silence worried me.

“Jorel?”

“Y-you’re um…you’re welcome.”

I grinned.

I am such a cruel bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww, 'tis okay Sunny, you aren't a cruel bitch.

I know for a fact you aren't :)

Sunny's outfit. if it matters.
really I just look for excuses to make outfits. it's fun :P

two updates! woo!

but I couldn't just leave off the last chapter where it was. nope.

so here ya go!

enjoy my lovelies! :D

Title Credit - Papa Roach