Status: Completed.

Double Twist of Fate

Sold

***Still Jason's POV***

I sit there for at least twenty minutes, pondering what I should do next. I can't go back in and face her, but Chad can't know what this one girl's doing to me. My choice is made for me in the next second.

"Yo, what happened," Chad asks, quickly walking over to me after walking out of Aubree's room. He kneels down in front of me and waits for my answer. I look at him and shake my head.

"I can't do this anymore," I whisper. "She's too... broken. I can't hurt her more than someone else has already hurt her."

"So she told you," he asks.

"Yeah. Her stepfather rapes her and her mother is a drug addict. I actually saved her from what she's been going through." Chad sighs irritatedly.

"So we took her for nothing?" I nod slowly, feeling guilt wash over me.

"I can't let her go back there, though. She'll-"

"Whoa whoa whoa," Chad says, stopping me. "Who said she's going back?" I smile a little.

"Okay, so she'll stay here and-"

"Uh, that isn't an option either." I look at him questioningly.

"What are you talking about? What else can we do with her?" He smirks.

"You're not gonna do nothin', I know what I'm gonna do with her." My expression turns angered.

"Don't you lay a damn finger on her," I yell, pushing him so he's on his back. I stand up and he instantly does the same. He starts laughing and he turns around. He picks up a metal baseball bat and swings it at my head, causing me to pass out.

***Several Hours Later***

I open my eyes to see only darkness and then feel the terrible headache I have. I remember everything that happened and dash for the door to Kylie's room.

It's empty.

No sign of Kylie was even in the room. I see a note lying on the bed and pick it up.

Jace-

Sorry. I had to. I left. Kylie and Aubree are with me...

But not for much longer.

-Chad


"That son of a bitch," I yell, punching the wall.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

***Kylie's POV***

"I'll sell her to you for a thousand," I hear Chad say in the other room to someone. "No, really, she's worth it." I hear a man's voice say something, and the door opens.

"Kylie, honey, come out here and meet someone," Chad says sweetly. I'm going to be sold out again. I stand up and walk out of the small room I was in. Chad brings me to stand in front of a strong, young man. I look down at my short black mini skirt and black mini tank top. Chad never let me wear anything underneath. The man tilts my head back up so I'm looking directly at him.

"What do you say, Eric," Chad asks. Eric turns to Chad with a questioning yet pleading look on his face. Chad smirks and gestures to the room I just came out of with a nod of his head.

"Try her out in that room." My heart stops as the man takes my arm and roughly pulls me into the room. Throwing me on the bed, he takes off all of his clothes and pulls mine off. He pins me down and instantly inserts himself into me. I scream at the pressure he has, but that just makes him push harder. He goes on like that for only ten minutes before standing and putting all of his clothes back on. He walks out of the room so I stand and put my clothes back on, too.

"Kylie," Chad calls. I walk out slowly and see the smiling face he has. "This is Eric. You'll be staying with him for a while, okay? Don't be a burden to him. Do as you're told." I swallow and get led out of the house by Eric. He pushes me into the passenger seat of his car and he gets into the driver seat. He takes me back to his house and makes me go inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerrr :( it'll get better. Should be action filled really soon.
Comment :) please?
Thanks for readingg.
<3 - Katelyn